Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

yo, you dont get it. this is a on going poll. Either enjoy democracy or get the fvck out of the way.

I would like to keep the FOX news/ MCNBC news crowd out of this. As its not good for America as a whole.

now if you have a poll or stat to share, please do.

yo, you dont get it. this is a on going poll. Either enjoy democracy or get the fvck out of the way.

I would like to keep the FOX news/ MCNBC news crowd out of this. As its not good for America as a whole.

now if you have a poll or stat to share, please do.

Perhaps you need to take your own advice??

see, im only trying to inform. Tight race indeed. My sources in WI tell me its a sure thing against Walker. Is this a a sign of things to come for Obama?

im claiming im on Ascension Island in the south Atlantic protecting your sorry a$$. Chill out dude or dudett, whatev.

I have a very close friend in WI, a single mom with 2 kiddos. She disapproves of Walker and all of this mess he has created. Im just trying to report what she has shared with me.

All the name calling from you ( the only one I see calling name like some kid in a school yard) and many posts that are not poll numbers. LMFAO

Last edited:
Last edited:
does this mean you win and I lose? do you win a COOKIE?

ill take the high ground. pleasure to do business with you.

I would love to hang and spit game with you all but im on the other side of the globe. Time to call its a day.

This was a story not many people knew about, you can thank me later. I really dont care who wins, Im overseas supporting out space program. night, night. :tongue:

Prosser is up by 2000 or less. This is headed for a recount. I hope that con judge gets the boot. The last thing WI needs is a Walker ally in the Supreme Court.

Prosser is up by 2000 or less. This is headed for a recount. I hope that con judge gets the boot. The last thing WI needs is a Walker ally in the Supreme Court.

Last thing WI needs is to declare bankruptcy because they have to pay the unions come hell or high water.

It's called collective bargaining. It's been an important part of American history. Get used to it. WI Rethug senators are getting recalled, and in less than a year, Walker will follow. The law is on hold and hopefully not coming back. Walker has been exposed as the corrupt asshole that he is.

Last edited:

Last thing WI needs is to declare bankruptcy because they have to pay the unions come hell or high water.

It's called collective bargaining. It's been an important part of American history. Get used to it. WI Rethug senators are getting recalled, and in less than a year, Walker will follow. The law is on hold and hopefully not coming back. Walker has been exposed as the corrupt asshole that he is.

Corrupt assholes, Thugs, and Fleebaggers are all descriptive of demonRats.

So laughable, you can't even get a SC judgeship comfortably and you think you're going to recall the governor....:cuckoo:

Face it, with the atmosphere your thug buddies and henchmen have created in WI with their rediculous antics and electoral hissy fit, if you can't win this race comfortably in a union stroghold like WI, you've got NOTHING.

What a wild night! I followed the race until past midnight. The race kept flopping to either side. Ending result, 600 votes favoring Prosser, ensuring a recount. What a mess.

If it went to the Supreme Court to decide, it would likely result in a vote of 3-3 while Prosser recuses himself. No politics of the Supreme Court?

Last edited:
I have a very close friend in WI, a single mom with 2 kiddos. She disapproves of Walker and all of this mess he has created. Im just trying to report what she has shared with me.

This is your "source?" :lol:

I think you ought to take your own advice.

We know what happens with Democrats and recounts, maybe they'll find some more ballets in some union thugs trunk.

Ain't it great how New York dustheads can tell people 1,000 miles away how their political situations will shake out?
Because the NY Times is a local paper?

Moron.
The NY Slimes is a local paper in Wisconsin?...Who knew?

Dipschitt.

i think he's referring to the nyt as the nation's *paper of record*

*cough

looks like milwaukee county's fucked- they've got a *scion of a wealthy boston family* as county exec.

good luck, you'll need it. even we aren't stupid enough to elect one of those.

Abele defeats Stone for Milwaukee County executive - JSOnline

Forum List

Back