Wisconsin Official Instructs Staff Not To Mention Free IDs For Voting

The Moonbatter Runs Deep in this thread it does.

From the WI website:

Voter Photo ID is now the law in Wisconsin.

Starting in 2012, voters will be required to show a photo ID such as a driver license or state-issued ID in order to receive a ballot and vote.

At the recall and special elections in 2011, voters will be asked to show a photo ID for a "soft implementation" of the new law. Voters who do not have the required ID will will be able to vote, but will also receive a document explaining the requirements of the law for 2012 and how to receive a free ID.

To learn about getting a free Wisconsin ID card, please visit the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website: Obtaining an ID card - Wisconsin Department of Transportation

The law contains several other provisions affecting elections, including residency and absentee voting. Please see the links below.

The Government Accountability Board is developing education and outreach campaigns for the public. You can request a G.A.B. staff member to speak to your organization about Voter Photo ID through our Speakers Bureau.

Voter Photo ID Law Information | Government Accountability Board

Voter Photo ID Law | Government Accountability Board

Everything must be free for the useless, how else do we expect them to better themselves! lol

And there you have it.

poor people are useless to the right.

They dont want them eating or voting.

Didnt one of them recently say getting the poor to vote was unamerican. Whats next, only homeowners can vote. You have to take a test to vote? Oh wait, they tried that. How did it work out again?

Its sickening how they will do everytihng they can to not get people to vote. Its the american way? Oh and remember, no matter what they pull, morons in here will defend it. Just once, I would like a hard righty to just say, damn...our side really screwed up on this one. Just once.

Good find jose

the republican party just keep outing itself as the anti democracy party
Not really. If a person picks up 30 free ids and uses each one to vote in the same election, it's fraud.

Free ids lead to more fraud than is already being committed.
no becki, i don't think so....

in order to get the government id, you have to PROVE citizenship, with your birth certificate and other id's. it is all computerized and you will not be able to get as many as you want....unless of course you pay someone to get you another birth certificate and also get some mail with the new and different address on it...and if you are paying for some fake papers that look real then you have the money to pay for the gvt id.

in order to become a voter, you have to have an address in the precinct you are voting in with your name and address, and party affiliation, along with now, a photo voter's id proving it is you.

any payment to get a voter's photo id in order to vote, is considered a poll tax, which is against the law.

The left would rather not anyone have an ID to vote so they can vote numerous times for the dumb shit pf a president we have in office!!

The employees at the DMV should be told to notify visitors for voter ID cards that they are free rather than be prompted.

Lousy customer service for civil servants.

The left would rather not anyone have an ID to vote so they can vote numerous times for the dumb shit pf a president we have in office!!
have you ever voted?

every where i have voted, they require that you give them your name, your home address, and the party affiliation you are registered under, and they check you off an approved register voter list....as you walk in to vote.

exactly how does a person easily vote multiple times?

have you ever voted?

every where i have voted, they require that you give them your name, your home address, and the party affiliation you are registered under, and they check you off an approved register voter list....as you walk in to vote.

Yes I have and in GA you have to show a valid ID where I vote and register , How do you think Acorn have dead people voting last time and other people voting more then once but they also got in trouble for prostitution LOL

The ACORN workers turned in some 1,400 registrations, 888 of them faked.

ACORN, Vote Fraud, and Prostitution

Last edited:
yep! it is nearly impossible to commit voter fraud at the polls....but those darn absentee ballots can be a real problem! wonder why voters at the poll itself were singled out with this kind of legislation while leaving the back and front door open for the real voter fraud taking place....through absentee voting??? hmmmm....was it all a ruse to let the real voter fraud take place?

yep! it is nearly impossible to commit voter fraud at the polls....but those darn absentee ballots can be a real problem! wonder why voters at the poll itself were singled out with this kind of legislation while leaving the back and front door open for the real voter fraud taking place....through absentee voting??? hmmmm....was it all a ruse to let the real voter fraud take place?

Absentee ballot fraud is a huge issue.

Dunno how to stop it though :dunno:

have you ever voted?

Yes I have and in GA you have to show a valid ID where I vote and register , How do you think Acorn have dead people voting last time and other people voting more then once but they also got in trouble for prostitution LOL

you are a tad BEHIND the times dear....it was proven that the pimp and hooker edited their tapes and the people at acorn called the cops right after they left!

as far as ACORN hype, it was not voter fraud Bear, it was voter REGISTRATION fraud, which is bad.....but there is a big big big difference.....not one of the fake voters registered by them, ever got approved by the state vetting that takes place by our gvt before permitting or issuing a voter's card....rightly so, mickey mouse, and donald duck did not get to vote!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

It is easy to stop. Discontinue the practice. Alternatively we could require absentee voters to submit a LIVE SCAN fingerprint with the ballot. If it matches, the vote counts. Can't get out of the house to get a fingerprint? Too fucking bad. We have no issue forcing gun owners to jump through all kinds of hoops to exercise their Constitutional rights. Why is voting any different?

have you ever voted?

you are a tad BEHIND the times dear....it was proven that the pimp and hooker edited their tapes and the people at acorn called the cops right after they left!

as far as ACORN hype, it was not voter fraud Bear, it was voter REGISTRATION fraud, which is bad.....but there is a big big big difference.....not one of the fake voters registered by them, ever got approved by the state vetting that takes place by our gvt before permitting or issuing a voter's card....rightly so, mickey mouse, and donald duck did not get to vote!

really? Then why were the ACORN worker IN the tape fired?I mean, you imply they did nothing wrong and they called the police. They should have been rewarded, not fired... right?

It is easy to stop. Discontinue the practice. Alternatively we could require absentee voters to submit a LIVE SCAN fingerprint with the ballot. If it matches, the vote counts. Can't get out of the house to get a fingerprint? Too fucking bad. We have no issue forcing gun owners to jump through all kinds of hoops to exercise their Constitutional rights. Why is voting any different?
is your state that harsh or strict with gun ownership? that's a state problem then, cuz my state is near free as a bird with it!

is your state that harsh or strict with gun ownership? that's a state problem then, cuz my state is near free as a bird with it!

California is a bear if you want to own a gun: a 10 day waiting period, background checks, education classes, a mandatory gun lock....free education for illegals though!

Forum List

Back