Wisconsin Official Instructs Staff Not To Mention Free IDs For Voting

You, my ill-equipped little buddy, have not made a statement of substance or sense for a very long time.

We see that you are not going to start now.

It may well be if Perry does not get the nomination, because Michelle and Sarah can't.

The USMB far right defending a policy that makes it more difficult to vote and lowers turnout.

Shocking.
WHAT !!! explain how free id's suppress votes !! and the only reason you don't want to show id's at the voting box is because you believe in lying and cheating to get what you want !!

if anyone is coming in for a voter id, because they do not have a government id yet are citizens, then it should be paid for by the government, so that there is not a FEE to vote(a poll tax).....which is against the law.

Which is exactly how it is set up. The person has to ask for it, and they get a free ID.

I'm not understanding the fauxrage on this one.

if anyone is coming in for a voter id, because they do not have a government id yet are citizens, then it should be paid for by the government, so that there is not a FEE to vote(a poll tax).....which is against the law.

Which is exactly how it is set up. The person has to ask for it, and they get a free ID.

why was it important to tell the dmv workers to NOT tell the citizens such? why not be able to tell them?

what's the purpose of that radio?

to save the state money maybe?

isn't this law on the books to supposedly stop illegals from voting? so what gives? why not tell citizens they can get an id for voting, for free?

took me all of 7 seconds to find this online...

Obtaining an ID card - Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Free Wisconsin ID cards for voting
A free ID card is available under Wisconsin law to anyone who:

will be at least 18 years of age on the date of the next election and;
requests an ID card for the purpose of voting.

A free ID card is NOT available under the following circumstances:

If you currently have a valid, unexpired driver license (DL), you are not eligible under Wisconsin law to obtain an ID.

If you will not be at least 18 years of age on the date of the next election.
If you already have a Wisconsin ID card that is not eligible for renewal (you may renew your ID card up to one year prior to its expiration date).
If you are not eligible to vote in Wisconsin.
So already, it's safe to say that 99+% of the people who want to vote, already have a valid and accepted ID in order to do so.

Then, at the DOT offices, you have signs that say "FREE VOTER I.D. CARDS AVAILABLE HERE".

Looks like the liberoidal bedwetters won't be happy until we have one of these assholes on every street corner:
question%2Bmark.jpg

Asshats think there is no cost in providing these I.D.'s, like they just fall from the sky. :lol:

Fuck, we need free toilet paper too. How about free Metro Cards and Cell Phones including air time. It should all be free right? Why not free gasoline? Free utilities? Or we can all just grow up. ;)

why was it important to tell the dmv workers to NOT tell the citizens such? why not be able to tell them?

isn't this law on the books to supposedly stop illegals from voting? so what gives? why not tell citizens they can get an id for voting, for free?

They can tell people if they ask. And there are signs posted informing people. I would say that qualifies as informing the public.

Because they're not being haded out as door prizes, merely for walking into a DMV office.

whether you have money or you don't have the means to buy a gvt id in order to vote, it doesn't matter.....anyone, rich or poor, getting a gvt id to vote, should not have to pay for it out of pocket...

.it would be considered a ''poll tax'', which is against the law imo.

whether you have money or you don't have the means to buy a gvt id in order to vote, it doesn't matter.....anyone, rich or poor, getting a gvt id to vote, should not have to pay for it out of pocket...

.it would be considered a ''poll tax'', which is against the law imo.

A State Issued ID Card has innumerable functions Care. Only an Idiot goes out on the street without ID. Fail.

They can tell people if they ask. And there are signs posted informing people. I would say that qualifies as informing the public.
then WHY would the dmv people be TOLD not to tell citizens about it unless they asked?

what is the purpose of THAT radioman?

anyone got a picture of the supposed temporary signs at the dmv notifying customers/citizens?

curious as to what they look like and where they are positioned.

What harm is caused by allowing employees to offer the voter IDs?

Maybe our Driver Licenses should be free too? Why not?

Maybe we could all ride mass transit for free too, and throw in free parking for everyone too. No more paid parking. Why not? How about Troll Bridges and Tunnels, why shouldn't they be free too? How about when we pay our Taxes electronically? No more surcharges. I like that too. ;)

Maybe we could all ride mass transit for free too, and throw in free parking for everyone too. No more paid parking. Why not? How about Troll Bridges and Tunnels, why shouldn't they be free too? How about when we pay our Taxes electronically? No more surcharges. I like that too. ;)

How about you deflect a little bit more?

then WHY would the dmv people be TOLD not to tell citizens about it unless they asked?

what is the purpose of THAT radioman?

Because it's pointless? There has been the media controversy which has informed the public. It's on the website that informs the public. There are signs which inform the public. There is obvious word of mouth that has informed the public.

And it's working. Around 60% of the people who received an ID did so for free since the law passed.

Soooooooo.....I don't get the fauxrage. The ID agency isn't required to tell me what day elections are either unless I ask. Oh...wait a minute....CONSPIRACY!! The agency doesn't want me to vote!!

what do you not understand about ''poll tax''? making a person pay to get a gvt id in order to vote IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN, considered a poll tax....the only reason the SC has allowed it, is because the voter id was suppose to be free for the voters getting one, intense??

what do you not understand about ''poll tax''? making a person pay to get a gvt id in order to vote IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN, considered a poll tax....the only reason the SC has allowed it, is because the voter id was suppose to be free for the voters getting one, intense??

Poll tax?

They are free. Not "supposedly free". Poll tax doesn't apply.

Forum List

Back