Wisconsin inmate confesses to 'Making a Murderer' killing: report

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Far too early to know if it's legit, and I've always been on the fence about this Avery guys guilt. He does seem sketchy at times, and I lean to him being guilty based on the facts, though there are some details of his case that raise concerns.

I do think the interview with his nephew was horrible. He could have even have been guilty and I wouldn't have approved of the method of interviewing a kid. You don't ruin lives to solve a case and help your own career. Do things by the book and with integrity or choose another profession.

Anyways, some dude apparently admitted to the crime. I'd say there's only a 10% chance he is telling the truth, I would have to hear in what content a guy admits to such a crime, but who knows? This would really send shock waves throughout small town police agencies. In Canada, our biggest are corrupt to the core, always on the "intel", covert side and with full support by unaccountable politicians. The activities against citizens purely disgusting and out of East Germany. They use youth to target youth. They marry into families, try and wrestle control peoples Wills upon their death. The lowest of the low in our society. Pure dirt.

If you follow in our footsteps, there is no coming back. Your republic and capitalism will be finished. So, as far as I am concerned, Avery is either guilty, or, someone is guilty of trying to plant this on him. One of them has to be held accountable in order for justice to be served.

Wisconsin inmate confesses to 'Making a Murderer' killing: report

A Wisconsin inmate reportedly confessed to documentary crews that he killed Teresa Halbach, the murder victim whose mysterious death is at the forefront of the hit Netflix series "Making a Murderer." The inmate is serving time for a different crime.

Shawn Rech, the director of "Convicting A Murderer," an unaffiliated new documentary about Halbach’s murder, told Newsweek Monday that his production company received a confession from one of the “notable convicted murderers from Wisconsin.” He said the confession is on audio. Rech is not releasing the man’s name and has handed over possible evidence to law enforcement as they continue to determine if the confession is legitimate.

"We haven't confirmed the legitimacy of the confession, but seeing as it was given by a notable convicted murderer from Wisconsin, we feel responsible to deliver any and all possible evidence to law enforcement and legal teams," he told Newsweek. "Having been in production for 20 months, we've uncovered an unfathomable amount of information and evidence that is leading us to the truth. Our investigation does not end here."

Two men -- Steven Avery and his nephew Brendan Dassey—have spent more than a decade behind bars after being convicted for the 2005 murder of photographer Halbach. Rech confirmed that the man who confessed is neither Avery nor Dassey.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back