Wiretapping American citizens without a warrant is a violation of the Fourth Amendment

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Wiretapping American citizens without a warrant issued on probable cause is a violation of the Fourth Amendment, so what Susan Rice did in unmasking Trump operatives and disseminating their identities throughout the government was a serious breach of their Constitutional rights and illegal.

Just so you know.

Wiretapping American citizens without a warrant issued on probable cause is a violation of the Fourth Amendment

So is committing treason by colluding with a foreign government to usurp the election process

Just so you know
Did that happen? Please show me what evidence you have that that happened.

Oh, you're not allowed to use illegally obtained evidence obtained from wiretapping without a warrant.

Oh, you're not allowed to use illegally obtained evidence obtained from wiretapping without a warrant.
Rice in all likelihood got her FISA warrants, or the NSA would not have given her the neames, but the reasons she used to get the warrants are likely falsehoods, meaning she is likely guilty o perjury and fraud.

Wiretapping American citizens without a warrant issued on probable cause is a violation of the Fourth Amendment, so what Susan Rice did in unmasking Trump operatives and disseminating their identities throughout the government was a serious breach of their Constitutional rights and illegal.

Just so you know.

Sigh.

Wiretapping without a warrant is a violation. However, it appears that Trump officials were caught talking with Russians in legal wire taps.

What Susan Rice did- which is to look at Americans who were talking to Russians was completely within her official role and was not illegal.

Did she 'disseminate their identities throughout the government'? No actual evidence of that yet- nor has anyone named a law that would violate.

Of course Trump could end the speculation- he could declassify all of the materials that included conversations between Trump campaign members and Russians- and provide it to the public.

If there isn't anything illegal going on- Trump should be happy to show the evidence.

Rice in all likelihood got her FISA warrants, or the NSA would not have given her the neames, but the reasons she used to get the warrants are likely falsehoods, meaning she is likely guilty o perjury and fraud.

LOL- because of course- that is what Jimmie believes.

Despite the absolute lack of evidence.

Of course Trump could declassify it all, and we would know.

But Trump will not.

He will just tweet vague accusations.

That is all Trump does do.

Susan Rice did no such thing.

Lying isn't illegal, Blackrook, but it will send you to hell.
Why are all the newspapers saying she did, if she didn't?

But according to Trump the newspapers are the enemy of the people and can't be trusted. LOL

So you can't provide non-quotes from non-newspapers and then pretend you have evidence of something Blackie.

Wiretapping American citizens without a warrant issued on probable cause is a violation of the Fourth Amendment

So is committing treason by colluding with a foreign government to usurp the election process

Just so you know

The investigation is ongoing and the main chunk of evidence must be classified. Besides, you didn't provide any evidence of Susan Rice violating the 4th amendment, so why should I have to provide any?

As it stand now all this Russia and wiretapping stuff is inside-the-beltway non-sense and a total distraction from the real issues that effect 99.999% of Americans. When it is all said and done perhaps some sense will be made out of it but I'm not betting on it.

It's interesting how Democrats are willing to toss out our Constitutional rights to defend Susan Rice's illegal wiretapping and unmasking scheme.

mammoth, what you're defending is wiretapping of American citizens without a warrant to obtain evidence to carry out a witch hunt.

Forum List

Back