Democrat Double Standards OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
In the last week their dump truck of standards has been very much on display throwing double standards and missed by most if not all of the press.

CASE IN POINT 1
They jumped Vice President Pence for not meeting women in private over dinners. Went so far as to say "He was afraid". Pence had come forward and stated it was his Christian faith and his protection of marriage that made him SELF adhere to that commitment. They also choose to bash him for holding his Christian standard.

CASE IN POINT 2
Bill O'Reilly just a few days later has been accused of using a private dinner engagement to sexually pressure a woman and the liberals have also attacked that.

MY OPINE
I do not know if Bill is guilty or not but for the sake of argument at least this one it does NOT matter. How can a liberal argue what Bill MAY have done is wrong and STILL convict Pence? Their logic simply does NOT hold if using the SAME standards for both men no matter if Bill is guilty or not.

They HAVE instilled two standards on two people and you simply CANNOT do that if you have a logical even handed mind set. If Bill had done what Pence HAS done there would be NO ISSUE with Bill now would there?

They used liberal standards which SHOULD be an OXYMORON in the first place to paint two men on the SAME issue two ways with the SAME brush. This forces the American public to view them in only TWO ways.
1, STUPID because they lack the ability to see/promote or conduct themselves in an ethical manner.
OR
2, A totally biased skewed hate based group blinded by their hate to the point of LACKING any ability to render fair, moral and ethical judgments on anything in the public purview. The lack of sound ethical moral and logical judgment is the very failing of their party.

Until the democrat party shows leadership ability in itself they will never rule a nation, at least not by LEGAL means.

Fury

In the last week their dump truck of standards has been very much on display throwing double standards and missed by most if not all of the press.
Because you made up those double standards, and it reveals how ugly your thinking is.

It's not a double standard to say "don't molest women", as O'Reilly does, and "don't treat women as nothing but sexual temptresses", as Pence does. In fact, it's pretty much saying the same thing, treat women as human beings.

So, why do you equate being alone with a woman to molesting a woman? Are you unable to understand that one can be alone with a woman and not molest her?

• Banned
Because you made up those double standards, and it reveals how ugly your thinking is.

It's not a double standard to say "don't molest women", as O'Reilly does, and "don't treat women as nothing but sexual temptresses", as Pence does. In fact, it's pretty much saying the same thing, treat women as human beings.

So, why do you equate being alone with a woman to molesting a woman? Are you unable to understand that one can be alone with a woman and not molest her?
I did not make ANYTHING up. BOTH cases are about meeting women in private over dinner. One does and one does not yet liberal idiots judge BOTH as guilty?

I did not make ANYTHING up. BOTH cases are about meeting women in private over dinner. One does and one does not yet liberal idiots judge BOTH as guilty?

Yes, both guilty of treating women as less than human. Both thinking of women as nothing but sexual objects.

And you agree with them.

• Banned

Yes, both guilty of treating women as less than human. Both thinking of women as nothing but sexual objects.

And you agree with them.
Your argument LOSES, face it and move on okay stupid?

And you agree with them.

His wife uses the same standard moron. I doubt their of them considers the opposite sex nothing more than sexual objects. They wish to protect their marriage and the controversies that arise from public life. Interesting you presume to enter into their sex life in any way.

I can be alone with a woman with no problems. And they with me, regardless of anyone's marital status. Neither one of us thinks anything of it, nor do any people looking at us.

Apparently, the modern Republican just can't imagine how such a thing can be so.

I can be alone with a woman with no problems. And they with me, regardless of anyone's marital status. Neither one of us thinks anything of it, nor do any people looking at us.

Apparently, the modern Republican just can't imagine how such a thing can be so.

Under what circumstances would Pence be meeting with a female privately for dinner? Go ahead and tell your wife you would like to have a private dinner with another woman. See how that goes moron.

Its called PUBLIC PERCEPTION idiot, because that IS where problems start.

Damn. I guess you gotta have a 214 IQ to get your point. Sounds like just a bunch of right wing whining to me.

I remember Pat Boone, (singer/actor) had to ask permission from his church to kiss Shirley Jones at the end of the movie April Love.

For some people, religion is more than going to church on Sunday

CASE IN POINT 1
They jumped Vice President Pence for not meeting women in private over dinners. Went so far as to say "He was afraid". Pence had come forward and stated it was his Christian faith and his protection of marriage that made him SELF adhere to that commitment. They also choose to bash him for holding his Christian standard.

CASE IN POINT 2
Bill O'Reilly just a few days later has been accused of using a private dinner engagement to sexually pressure a woman and the liberals have also attacked that.

MY OPINE
I do not know if Bill is guilty or not but for the sake of argument at least this one it does NOT matter. How can a liberal argue what Bill MAY have done is wrong and STILL convict Pence? Their logic simply does NOT hold if using the SAME standards for both men no matter if Bill is guilty or not.

They HAVE instilled two standards on two people and you simply CANNOT do that if you have a logical even handed mind set. If Bill had done what Pence HAS done there would be NO ISSUE with Bill now would there?

They used liberal standards which SHOULD be an OXYMORON in the first place to paint two men on the SAME issue two ways with the SAME brush. This forces the American public to view them in only TWO ways.
1, STUPID because they lack the ability to see/promote or conduct themselves in an ethical manner.
OR
2, A totally biased skewed hate based group blinded by their hate to the point of LACKING any ability to render fair, moral and ethical judgments on anything in the public purview. The lack of sound ethical moral and logical judgment is the very failing of their party.

Until the democrat party shows leadership ability in itself they will never rule a nation, at least not by LEGAL means.

Fury

When you're a Democrat, your moral compass has no directional needle so north is wherever the fuck you say it is

CASE IN POINT 1

CASE IN POINT 2

MY OPINE

OR

Fury

You hacks held our judge hostage for a year.

Now be quiet and get over yourself.

Forum List

Back