If Assad really used chemical weapons on those people, that would be a really dumb thing to do

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Trump, basically, gave Assad a second chance when he said the United States would not seek regime change in Syria.

Would Assad really use chemical weapons again, and force Trump's position?

We need to make damn sure it was really Assad who did this.

https://besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/the-alawites-and-israel/

The Alawites’ religious beliefs suggest that they are pro-Jewish and anti-Sunni. They believe that two of God’s incarnations were Joshua Ben-Nun, the original Jewish conqueror of the Land of Israel, and the fourth Caliph, Ali, who was murdered by the Sunnis. They believe in reincarnation, regard the Pillars of Islam as purely symbolic, do not fast during Ramadan or make pilgrimage to Mecca, have no mosques or indeed any public worship, celebrate Christmas, Easter and Epiphany, and traditionally wear crosses like Christians. In all of these respects they differ not only from Sunnis but also from Shiites.

Who cares how Muslims kill each other? We're supposed to be shocked they use chemical weapons? Of course they would, this barbarians will use any means to kill their enemies. Now we're supposed to go to war over it? I think not.

Trump, basically, gave Assad a second chance when he said the United States would not seek regime change in Syria.

Trump, basically, told Assad the U.S. was not going to care what Assad did.

So Assad did what Assad did best- killed more women and children and babies.

What is Trump going to do?

Pretty sure it will be to blame Obama.

Who cares how Muslims kill each other? We're supposed to be shocked they use chemical weapons? Of course they would, this barbarians will use any means to kill their enemies. Now we're supposed to go to war over it? I think not.

Assad is not Muslim which is why they hate him. Read some. He is rather secular, pretty much like most of Israel.

Okay so we put the Hawk down with not caring that babies are killed- just so long as they are Muslim babies.

Trump ought to help Assad fight the rebels.

Trump, basically, gave Assad a second chance when he said the United States would not seek regime change in Syria. Would Assad really use chemical weapons again, and force Trump's position? We need to make damn sure it was really Assad who did this.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

Jumping to conclusions is a great American pastime, but this situation is FAR too volatile and we could easily make it worse.

The brutal Alawites, headed by the Assad family gang, make up only about 5% of the Syrian population. And have terrorized the 85% Sunni majority for decades. Who only want to be free from the murderous dictator Assad. ...... :cool:

Okay so we put the Hawk down with not caring that babies are killed- just so long as they are Muslim babies.

Do you care about babies being aborted in the US?

There are no babies being aborted in the U.S.

But apparently you are okay with babies being killed in Syria- just so long as they actual breathing babies- and Muslim.

Trump ought to help Assad fight the rebels.

I think that is what Assad thought he was going to do- so Assad assumed Trump would be okay when he gassed those rebel women and babies.

The brutal Alawites, headed by the Assad family gang, make up only about 5% of the Syrian population. And have terrorized the 85% Sunni majority for decades. Who only want to be free from the murderous dictator Assad. ...... :cool:

With Sunnis it's either rule them with an iron fist, or be terrorized by them.

This is why the entire Middle East is made up of either complete dictators or complete chaos with warlords and terrorists ruling over the lands.

There are no babies being aborted in the U.S.

But apparently you are okay with babies being killed in Syria- just so long as they actual breathing babies- and Muslim.

How am I ok with it? It's just none of my concern what Muslims do to each other.

What we're seeing is the result of having a dumbass in office for 8 years.

Funnny how Trump now has the EXACT. SAME. POSITION as Hillary Clinton did on the night of their debate where this was discussed.

#LOLGOP

I do not trust the CIA to tell Trump the truth about who did the chemical weapons attack. The CIA has proven to be throughly infiltrated with liberal Democrats willing to put a political agenda above national security. Trump needs independent verification from a more reliable source.

Forum List

Back