Wireless lighted keyboard wanted?

This one might be up you alley, Penny...

0R323un.jpg

any reviews on them, honest reviews.
I would go with Logitech. They have a number lighted keyboards. I have used Logitech keyboards for all the people in my office and after I retired with computers I built. I always bought Logitech boards and have never had a problem. However, most keyboards are pretty reliable and if you have to replace one they are not that expense, usually around $50 to $90.

Last edited:
I would go with Logitech. They have a number lighted keyboards. I have used Logitech keyboards for all the people in my office and after I retired I built computers for family and friends and I always bought Logitech boards and have never had a problem. However, most keyboards are pretty reliable and if you have to replace one they are not that expense, usually around $50 to $90. If you do a lot of real typing, I suggest you visit Best Buy or another store that has a number of keyboards on display so you can get a feel for them. However, if you're a hunt and peck typist, it probably does make much difference.

I would go with Logitech. They have a number lighted keyboards. I have used Logitech keyboards for all the people in my office and after I retired with computers I built. I always bought Logitech boards and have never had a problem. However, most keyboards are pretty reliable and if you have to replace one they are not that expense, usually around $50 to $90.
I now have a Logitech mouse, I love it. I will go with Logitech.

How long do the batteries last?? with Logitech.
If it’s not lighted several years. With lighted boards, battery life is very dependent on usage. My grandson has a lighted board and uses it a couple hours a day. He said a bit less than a year. When you don’t need the lighting you can shut it off with the dimmer which should extend battery life.

Anyone that uses a keyboard extensively for real typing, not hunt and peck should consider visiting a computer store or electronics stores that sells computers and try the various keyboards. If you have large hands you might not like the small keyboards that make it difficult to position your hands properly over the keys. Also smaller keyboards can be annoyingly non-standard. The alpha-numeric keys are usually in the same position on a small keyboard as a large one. However functions, backspace, delete, insert, and special characters may not be where you expect them. Also the feel of membrane keys commonly used on small low priced keyboards are quite different than that standard moving keys. Personally, I like a large keyboards that has a standard layout with moving tactile keys.

If you just use the keyboard for occasional messages, games, and watching videos then you will probably be happy with most any quality keyboard available for around $40 or $50.

I would not buy a lighted keyboard unless you really need it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back