Wipe Arabic names off the Palestine map

No reputable historian claims Palestinians are descended from Canaanites, who assimmilated into the Jewish culture. The ridiculous theory of Pallies descending from Canaanites was invented by Rashid Khalidi, who was an advisor to Yasir Arafat.
Just read your zionist terror training manual; the Torah

The Canaanites/Palestanians are in the first chapter. :doubt:

Jihadist, you read the Quran, which was invented by a psychotic illiterate pedophile jihadist married to a 6 year old girl when in his 50s.

Jews are the only Palestinians, since the Romans renamed Judah "Palaestina" 1500 years after Jews had been living there and 500 years before the Arab trash arrived.

Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
Official Roman usage of the name Palestine to designate the area of the former Jewish kingdom seems to date from after the Jewish risings and their suppression. The Emperor Hadrian made a determined attempt to stamp out the embers not only of the revolt but of Jewish nationahood and statehood.
It would seem that the name Judaea was abolished at the same time as Jerusalem and the country renamed Palestina or Syria-Palestina with the same intention to obliterate its historic Jewish identity.

Even Arabs know Palestinians are bogus.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Zionist Jews base their reason for existence on the fascist training manual called the Torah

It specifically states that the Caananites/Palestanians occupied the land before Moses and his band of terrorist hoard arrived there to commit genocide on the legal land owners. :doubt:

Jews lived in "Palestine" 1500 years before the Romans invented Palestine and 500 years before Arab trash lived there. Arabs originated from Arabia.

The correct historical name of the land is Judah, a Hebrew name from which "Jewish" is derived.

Your history lesson for the day

exactly; and palestinians are descending from those jews like historian Shlomo Sand confirmed it.

now, can you give me the hebrew name of Gaza, Haifa and Safad?

You really are a clown. You enjoy getting bitch-slapped by me?

Haifa is based on a Hebrew root "hafa".
Safad is first mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as having been founded by Noah.
Gaza is based on the Hebrew root "azza"

Arabs did not arrive in Judea until 636 AD, 2000 years after Jews had been already living there, since at least 1400 BCE.

Your lesson for the day.
Washington is also from the hebrew jewshittown :lol:
you are joke and ignorant in both arabic and hebrew:

Gaza is arabic name that means treasure or castle. Cannanite call it hazzani, joos pronounce it azza.

Haifa is arabic term that mean "beach area".

Oum Fahm which completely arabic city means mother of charbon.

curious, why jews still use arabic city names? :cuckoo:

exactly; and palestinians are descending from those jews like historian Shlomo Sand confirmed it.

Arabs did not arrive in Judea until 636 AD, 2000 years after Jews had been already living there, since at least 1400 BCE.

Your lesson for the day.

Gaza is arabic name that means treasure or castle. Cannanite call it hazzani, joos pronounce it azza.

Oum Fahm which completely arabic city means mother of charbon.

curious, why jews still use arabic city names? :cuckoo:

I'm still laughing at you for trying to pass off Bethlehem and Haifa as Arabic words.

You're a clown.:lol:

Your lesson for the day.

Total nonsense. Gaza and Haifa are derived from Hebrew.

Jews lived in Judea, including Gazaand Haifa, at least 2000 years before Arabs, who originated from Arabia.

Archaeological evidence substantiates Jews lived in Canaan at least 1200 BCE. Arabs didn't live there until they invaded the Byzantines in 636 AD.

Philistines, who migrated from Greece, lived in Gaza thousands of years before Arabs

You're so uneducated, it's not funny. But, we still laugh at you

You're a joke.

Last edited:

Your lesson for the day.

You are the clown who tried to pass off Shlomo Sand as an authority on ancient Jewish history, clueless to the fact that Sand teaches French history, not Jewish history.

If you were born into our family, we would have aborted you, stupid boy

Your lesson for the day.

Jews lived in Judea, including Gazaand Haifa, at least 2000 years before Arabs, who originated from Arabia.

Archaeological evidence substantiates Jews lived in Canaan at least 1200 BCE. Arabs didn't live there until they invaded the Byzantines in 636 AD.

Philistines, who migrated from Greece, lived in Gaza thousands of years before Arabs

You're a joke.

:lol:
so what Haifa means in hebrew?

You're a joke.

Ask Shlomo Sand, the Professor of French history. :lol:

You're a joke.

Haifa is arabic word, so you lie when saying it's hebrew!

Ramallah رام الله which was christian city means God wish in arabic.

Taiba الطيبة means good in arabic.
kafr Kassim كفر قاسم means village of kassim.
Nakab, النقب is the desert in the south means the dry land in arabic.
Beer saba بئر السبع means the well of lion.

:eusa_angel:

Your lesson for the day.

You are the clown who tried to pass off Shlomo Sand as an authority on ancient Jewish history, clueless to the fact that Sand teaches French history, not Jewish history.

If you were born into our family, we would have aborted you, stupid boy

So, your job is teaching Jewish history?

Haifa is arabic word, so you lie when saying it's hebrew!

Ramallah رام الله which was christian city means God wish in arabic.

Taiba الطيبة means good in arabic.
kafr Kassim كفر قاسم means village of kassim.
Nakab, النقب is the desert in the south means the dry land in arabic.
Beer saba بئر السبع means the well of lion.

:eusa_angel:

LOL. Jews lived in Judea for 2000 years before Arabs.

The Zionist pukes can try and erase all of the arabic names they want off of the map.

But, ultimately the name Israel will someday not appear on any map in the world. :eusa_angel:

The same Zionists whose entire religion you Muhammadan dogs stole.:eek:

The same Zionists who kick Muslim ass.:lol:

The same Zionists of which Allah is one, sucker. No virgin chasing for you.:clap2:

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Just read your zionist terror training manual

The Quran is the terrorist training manual. bin Laden quotes the verse below as what drives him.

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Allahu fuckbar!

Zionist Jews base their reason for existence on the fascist training manual called the Torah

It specifically states that the Caananites/Palestanians occupied the land before Moses and his band of terrorist hoard arrived there to commit genocide on the legal land owners. :doubt:

The Quran states the Holy Land belongs to the Jewish people, little jihadist. No virgin chasing for you in paradise, after all, MF'er. :lol:

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

You can keep flipping a coin and come up heads several times in a row.

But eventually it's gonna land on tails.

Same thing with Israel.

Israel keeps winning wars time after time.

But eventually the other side of the coin will show up.

Then there will be no more Israel and the Zionists will be put on trial for their crimes.

And finally the world will be at peace. :cool:

You can keep flipping a coin and come up heads several times in a row.

But eventually it's gonna land on tails.

Same thing with Israel.

Israel keeps winning wars time after time.

But eventually the other side of the coin will show up.

Then there will be no more Israel and the Zionists will be put on trial for their crimes.

And finally the world will be at peace. :cool:

The Muhammadan cannot fight in war. The Muhammadan cannot do anything well. His only skill is terrorizing innocent people.

Since the sick cult of Islam was invented by the psychotic pedophile mass murderer Muhammad 1400 yrs ago, hundreds of Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians and every other infidel have been massacred by this Islamic monster.

The world will be at peace when the genocidal cult of Islam is destroyed.

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa, Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Last edited:
Bethlehem (Bait Lechem) in Hebrew means "House of Bread". In the Bible it is where the Matriarch Rachel was buried, where Ruth and Boaz met and married, and where King David was born. David went out from Bethlehem to do battle with the giant Goliath. Jews believe the Messiah will someday be born there, and that is why Christians believe Jesus was born there.
Haifa (Chaifa) comes from the Hebrew word for beach (chof). There are many beaches in the port city of Haifa.
Gaza (Aza) comes from one of the Hebrew words for strong (az). Gaza was a strong, fortified city in the time of the Bible, which King David captured from the Philistines.
Hebron (Chevron) comes from the Hebrew word for friend (chaver). Abraham, the "friend" of G-d, and his wife Sarah, are buried in Hebron.
I don't know the origins of Safed. But it has a very important place in Judaism. It is one of the four holy cities of Israel (along with Jerusalem, Hebron and Tiberias). There is a beautiful artists' colony there, and it's the place where Jewish Mysticism, the Kabbalah, was created. (The same Kabbalah that Madonna, Demi and Ashton subscribe to.)

Last edited:
Bethlehem (Bait Lechem) in Hebrew means "House of Bread". In the Bible it is where the Matriarch Rachel was buried, where Ruth and Boaz met and married, and where King David was born. David went out from Bethlehem to do battle with the giant Goliath. Jews believe the Messiah will someday be born there, and that is why Christians believe Jesus was born there.
Haifa (Chaifa) comes from the Hebrew word for beach (chof). There are many beaches in the port city of Haifa.
Gaza (Aza) comes from one of the Hebrew words for strong (az). Gaza was a strong, fortified city in the time of the Bible, which King David captured from the Philistines.
Hebron (Chevron) comes from the Hebrew word for friend (chaver). Abraham, the "friend" of G-d, and his wife Sarah, are buried in Hebron.
I don't know the origins of Safed. But it has a very important place in Judaism. It is one of the four holy cities of Israel (along with Jerusalem, Hebron and Tiberias). There is a beautiful artists' colony there, and it's the place where Jewish Mysticism, the Kabbalah, was created. (The same Kabbalah that Madonna, Demi and Ashton subscribe to.)

The origins of "Safed" are unclear, however, Safed is first referenced in the Hebrew Bible.

Forum List

Back