Wipe Arabic names off the Palestine map

"We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not...You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world." (Chaim Weizmann, Published in "Judische Rundschau," No. 4, 1920)

BOGUS quote. You just made it up :lol::lol::lol:

if it's so bogus, why do you reply to all my quotes and posts?
:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:
You also thought Bethlehem was an Arab word. LOL

Shouldn't you be committing jihad instead of posting on the infidel internet?

Mr pig, if the name of those cities are hebrew, why "israel" want to change them?!

You prove again that you have an IQ of a pig! :lol:

Jihadist, Israel is at least 3200 years old, substantiated by archaeological evidence.

Not one Arab or Muslim shithole today existed as an independent, sovereign state prior to World War I.

Arab shitholes are fake.

Islam is a fake cult that stole its entire religion from the Jews.

Islam's god is fake: Allah is a pagan moon god invented by Muhammad who was a psychotic indigent illiterate cave dwelling warmonger who was laughed out of Mecca by his own people for being a fraud.

Islam's prophet is fake. Muhammad was a pedophile and womanizer who stole, raped, assassinated, murdered and beheaded.

Islam's scripture, Quran, is fake. Muhammad was illiterate and mentally ill and made up the stupid revelations that make up the dumb Quran.

Islam = fake fake fake

you don't answer my question, you are really moron :lol:

Mr pig, if the name of those cities are hebrew, why "israel" want to change them?!

Jihadist, Israel is at least 3200 years old, substantiated by archaeological evidence.

Not one Arab or Muslim shithole today existed as an independent, sovereign state prior to World War I.

Arab shitholes are fake.

Islam's god is fake: Allah is a pagan moon god invented by Muhammad who was a psychotic indigent illiterate cave dwelling warmonger who was laughed out of Mecca by his own people for being a fraud.

Islam's prophet is fake. Muhammad was a pedophile and womanizer who stole, raped, assassinated, murdered and beheaded.

Islam's scripture, Quran, is fake. Muhammad was illiterate and mentally ill and made up the stupid revelations that make up the dumb Quran.

Islam = fake fake fake

Show us where Palestine is found in great book of all-knowing allah Quran?

Last edited:
"We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not...You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world." (Chaim Weizmann, Published in "Judische Rundschau," No. 4, 1920)

Heres a link Prime examples of HATE SPEECH | Wake Up From Your Slumber

Prime examples of HATE SPEECH

Here ya go, Ho Say...

The religion of peace----
Those who drowned in the flood were disbelievers. 11:42
Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 13:5
Allah does not hear the prayer of disbelievers. 13:14
Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 13:18
Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 13:35
Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 14:2
"Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom." 14:22
"They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire." 14:30
Let the disbelievers enjoy life and let false hope beguile them. They will come to know! 15:2-3
"The disbelievers would not be tolerated." 15:8
Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest will go to hell. 15:39-43
Those who don't believe in the Hereafter are proud. 16:22
Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. "And the doom came on them whence they knew not." 16:26
Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 16:27-29
Disbelievers are liars. 16:39
Theirs will be the Fire, and they will be abandoned." 16:62
"Theirs will be a painful doom." 16:63
Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 16:88
Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 16:94
Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them. 16:106

Arab shitholes are fake.

Islam = fake fake fake

Still patiently waiting for you to show us where Palestine is found in the Quran.

Whatcha got for us?

Arab shitholes are fake.

Islam = fake fake fake

Still patiently waiting for you to show us where Palestine is found in the Quran.

Whatcha got for us?

of course I will show you where it's found in Koran.

but first, if the name of cities are in hebrew why authorities would change them? :cuckoo:

Whatcha got for us?

but first, if the name of cities are in hebrew why authorities would change them? :cuckoo:

Show us where Palestine is found in the Quran, for the 10th time.

Marc, are you saying that the koran is a historical document? Really?:lol::lol::lol:

Whatcha got for us?

Why did the Muhammadan change Spain to al Andalus after invading that Christian country and turning it into a Muslim country?:eek:

Jerusalem In Koran

"Glory to God Who did carried His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the farthest Mosque in Qods (jerusalem), whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things)". 1-We gave unto Moses the Scripture, and We appointed it a guidance for the children of Israel, saying: Choose no guardian beside Me. -2

Mentioned in Hadith of Prophet:
"The Prophet said, "Do not set out on a journey except for three Mosques i.e. Al-Masjid-AI-Haram, the Mosque of Allah's Apostle , and the Mosque of Al-aqsa, (bayt-al-maqdis/Mosque of Jerusalem)."

Do you need more texts?

Jerusalem In Koran

"Glory to God Who did carried His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the farthest Mosque in Qods (jerusalem), whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things)". 1-We gave unto Moses the Scripture, and We appointed it a guidance for the children of Israel, saying: Choose no guardian beside Me. -2

"The Prophet said, "Do not set out on a journey except for three Mosques i.e. Al-Masjid-AI-Haram, the Mosque of Allah's Apostle , and the Mosque of Al-aqsa, (bayt-al-maqdis/Mosque of Jerusalem)."

Do you need more texts?

EPIC FAIL!

There is not one reference to Palestine or Jerusalem in Quran or Hadith, jihadist.

You're a total bullshitter.

Muhammad was never in Jerusalem. He concocted the whole story of flying to Jerusalem on a winged donkey, causing the Meccans to throw him out of Mecca.

How could Muhammad have prayed in any mosque in Jerusalem when there WAS NO mosque?

You see, Muhammad died in 632, however, Muslims first invaded Jerusalem after Muhammad's death in 638.

Furthermore, the Dome of the Rock mosque [al Aqsa mosque] was built in 691, over half a century after Muhammad's death.

So, you and Islam are both full of shit:lol:

Last edited:
Jerusalem In Koran

Do you need more texts?

EPIC FAIL!

There is not one reference to Palestine or Jerusalem in Quran or Hadith, jihadist.

Muhammad was never in Jerusalem. He concocted the whole story of flying to Jerusalem on a winged donkey, causing the Meccans to throw him out of Mecca.

How could Muhammad have prayed in any mosque in Jerusalem when there WAS NO mosque?

You see, Muhammad died in 632, however, Muslims first invaded Jerusalem after Muhammad's death in 638.

Furthermore, the Dome of the Rock mosque [al Aqsa mosque] was built in 691, over half a century after Muhammad's death.

it's quotes from Koran,you can verify it...but you seem illiterate in both arabic and hebrew :eusa_liar:

anyway, why joos want modify cities names if it's in hebrew?

Jerusalem In Koran

Do you need more texts?

EPIC FAIL!

it's quotes from Koran,you can verify it...but you seem illiterate in both arabic and hebrew :eusa_liar:

anyway, why joos want modify cities names if it's in hebrew?

I have read Quran and much of the Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim Hadiths. There is not one reference to Palestine or Jerusalem in any of them.

You lied.

Jerusalem is referenced over 700 times in the Hebrew Bible.

Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray facing Mecca, their asses face Jerusalem

You're done.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back