Wingnuts: Boo Bruce Springsteen at Valor concert

It was a fantastic choice of a song.

Just because the stupid people at fox news don't know what it's about doesn't mean it's a bad choice.

I would look a the fox news people and ask them how many rich people's or politician's children were sent to Iraq or Afghanistan?

The song is about people who cheer war but do all they can to keep their own children out of it and harm's way.

I realize that you are a democrat, thus thinking is not something you do.

Still, you DO grasp that we has an ALL VOLUNTEER MILITARY, right?

No one is sending anyone's children. Those who join do so on their own.

where did I use the word patriotic, winger?

I think it's a classic rock song. if it offends you, don't see him perform, nutbar.

Jilly, you ARE one of the dumber people here.

The song was written by JOHN FOGERTY, not Springsteen, and was a protest song about the Vietnam war.

I'm not a Springsteen fan and have never watched his shows. But it is amusing watching you of the KOS brigade lose your shit because people dare voice opposition to a leftist celeb.

Some people seem, born the peeping toms
Want to get into the girls room
But when daddy sees them, looking in the stall
Lord he point he shotgun at you, y'all

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't peeking at pee pees
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't perverted like Springsteen

I was watching it on HBO at my friends house when i thought I heard jeers when "The Boss" walked out onto the stage & I was like "Am I dreaming?" "Is someone booing "Mr. USA"? :eusa_eh:

turns out :up: RightWingnuts :tinfoil: were booing the Boss:
Wingnuts attack Bruce Springsteen Concert for Valor performance condemned as unpatriotic - Salon.com
Viewers unfamiliar with Bruce Springsteen might be forgiven for thinking they heard booing at last night’s Concert for Valor, held yesterday on the Mall in Washington, D.C., and broadcast by HBO. Fans have a specific way of calling his name (“Bruuuuuuuuuuce”) that sounds a little like protest (and a bit like the gentle lowing of cows). But Fox News and other conservatives did call him out this morning for performing a cover of Creedence Clearwater Revival’s “Fortunate Son” on the Concert for Valor stage with Dave Grohl and Zac Brown, calling the song anti-military and a poor choice for Veterans Day. Apparently there is one right way to salute our nation’s veterans in these politically polarized times, and it’s with Carrie Underwood singing “Before He Cheats.”

5539409467_4d1eea246b_z.jpg

They were more than likely booing him because he sucks. All his songs sound exactly the same.

I was watching it on HBO at my friends house when i thought I heard jeers when "The Boss" walked out onto the stage & I was like "Am I dreaming?" "Is someone booing "Mr. USA"? :eusa_eh:

Wingnuts attack Bruce Springsteen Concert for Valor performance condemned as unpatriotic - Salon.com
Viewers unfamiliar with Bruce Springsteen might be forgiven for thinking they heard booing at last night’s Concert for Valor, held yesterday on the Mall in Washington, D.C., and broadcast by HBO. Fans have a specific way of calling his name (“Bruuuuuuuuuuce”) that sounds a little like protest (and a bit like the gentle lowing of cows). But Fox News and other conservatives did call him out this morning for performing a cover of Creedence Clearwater Revival’s “Fortunate Son” on the Concert for Valor stage with Dave Grohl and Zac Brown, calling the song anti-military and a poor choice for Veterans Day. Apparently there is one right way to salute our nation’s veterans in these politically polarized times, and it’s with Carrie Underwood singing “Before He Cheats.”

Why would I booo such an idiot that put a woman's right to privacy under what a few cross dressers desire?

Hell, I'd be laughing my ass off at the has been
or protecting pedophiles as well.
Certainly not protecting the Hasterts of the world.
sure it is. See that's what you libturds don't understand. Hey, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. That is you all.

I have a few question for him and anyone else who decides to go this route. Why should your fans in that area have to miss their favorite because of this matter, especially if they don't have anything to do with it? You know that not everyone voted for it though and if any of them who didn't are fans of his, then they are the people who are paying for what they don't have anything to did with. Why should they have to miss their favorite?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Is there not a better way to take a stand to where innocent people are not punished for it? Why can't a protest be staged instead? Isn't that what everyone else is doing these days anyways?

Mr. USA? Are you referring to the song "Born/USA"? Look at the lyrics. The song couldn't be more insulting to the US if Bin Ladin wrote it.

What else did you expect from the right wing goyim

he's done Fortunate Son many times. Funny how wingers overreact to everything.

such putzes

You think "Fortunate Son" is patriotic? :rofl:

I think it's a classic rock song. if it offends you, don't see him perform, nutbar.
you know he doesn't do that tune right? John Fogerty does.

Fortunate Son is a Creedence Clearwater original and there is nothing patriotic about it

I'm not saying Bruce is a pervert, but didn't he buy a case of periscopes so that when he goes into the little girls bathroom he can take a peek over the stall?

Hey, it isn't that Springsteen wants to molest children, he just wants to watch.

At least for now.

that sounds like projection to me.

like most homophobic loons, you must be relating something you do

a
he's done Fortunate Son many times. Funny how wingers overreact to everything.

such putzes

You think "Fortunate Son" is patriotic? :rofl:

you know he doesn't do that tune right? John Fogerty does.

Fortunate Son is a Creedence Clearwater original and there is nothing patriotic about it
According to who? You? lol

When you serve bi catfish?

Forum List

Back