Windows 7

Hey man.. you can polish the turd of your existence all you need to. It's no sweat off of my nuts how much self validation you need to swallow in order to crawl out of bed every day. I know I know.. Janitors are also Building Lavatory Engineers too.

:rofl:

:thup:

What type of company do you work for, what do the people that actually do something there, do? We know you push papers and look for post it notes but what do the people that actually make the money for the company do?

Hey man.. you can polish the turd of your existence all you need to. It's no sweat off of my nuts how much self validation you need to swallow in order to crawl out of bed every day. I know I know.. Janitors are also Building Lavatory Engineers too.

What type of company do you work for, what do the people that actually do something there, do? We know you push papers and look for post it notes but what do the people that actually make the money for the company do?

I'm not in the business of sharing personal info with nutjobs on the internet. sorry. Suffice it to say I must be in a very comfortable place to troll the shit out of this forum for two years.

I see you failed the grammar part of your candidate exam; No need to be such a comma master, yo. Maybe that is why you find yourself on the tarmac instead of a nice, air conditioned office with a front desk and receptionists.

:eusa_angel:

i have XP, four years old, but i bought top notch MB, chip, drive etc.....

been waiting to upgrade based on windows 7, because we all know vista sucks....any beta testers on the board or any other opinions as to W7....because i want to upgrade

Ask Shogun, he's a windoes fanboy, he knows everything about all computers and operating systems. Shit, what am I saying, he's an HR guy, he knows everything!:razz::lol::lol::lol:

Shogun is in HR? :eek:

123369.jpg

I'm not in the business of sharing personal info with nutjobs on the internet. sorry. Suffice it to say I must be in a very comfortable place to troll the shit out of this forum for two years.

I see you failed the grammar part of your candidate exam; No need to be such a comma master, yo. Maybe that is why you find yourself on the tarmac instead of a nice, air conditioned office with a front desk and receptionists.

Oh really, do you want to play that game now? I'm not an air conditioner pussy and I have a perfectly nice office at home. I have always enjoyed being outdoors where the action is rather than sitting in a cubicle developing sexual fantasies with a stapler........... I bet you have a pink one, don't you? Did you name it yet?:razz:Ooooow, she hurts so good.:lol::lol::lol: Office nerd, I should have known but must admit, you surprised me.:lol::lol::lol:

Well, had a bit of a problem, as the student-install of W7 wasn't properly recognized by XP. After burning a bootable ISO of W7 from Microsoft, it installed in about 15 minutes!

So far, I'm loving it. The UI is much improved, and the performance boost is incredible. I pride myself on running a clean machine, but it shocked even me, with a 24-second boot-up!

After 15 years of screw-ups, it seems MS finally got one right...

Oh really, do you want to play that game now? I'm not an air conditioner pussy and I have a perfectly nice office at home. I have always enjoyed being outdoors where the action is rather than sitting in a cubicle developing sexual fantasies with a stapler........... I bet you have a pink one, don't you? Did you name it yet?:razz:Ooooow, she hurts so good.:lol::lol::lol: Office nerd, I should have known but must admit, you surprised me.:lol::lol::lol:

Is your dumpster desk in the corner of your garage really supposed to impress me? I have a personal receptionist who makes tea, NOT COFFEE, TEA every day just because i'm not a coffee drinker. Like I've said before, go ahead and polish the turd of your reality all you need to. If you need to believe that a cold corner on a concrete floor is better than climate controlled offices then so be it. Yea! if by "action" you mean cars driving outside of your fucking garage!

Pink staplers? Is that all you got? really? Clearly, i'm picking on an outclassed invalid. You go ahead and enjoy how your "office" smells like motor oil and catpiss and I'll go ahead and enjoy having my trash taken out each night by someone on par with your job qualifications.

ps, grammar master, maybe you can change your plebe lifestyle once you figure out how to use commas!

Last edited:
Hey sitarro, I wish I had a job like that when I was younger. How do you get a job like that?
I just love how peoples arrogance oozes out on the internet. Can't you two just cool it?

I was running Vista for a little while. Seemed okay. Just did a clean-install of Windows 7 and so far so good. Lost some drivers but was downloading like crazy off the manufacturers support site. I really need to get broadband. All software updates come via downloads now. Damn big files.
All seems to be in order.
I am just coming off a almost 10 year old Mac. Still serviceable but getting outdated fast. Had to make the jump. Took a chance with the Wintel side after doing comparisons and considering my needs. Apple is great but I think they really should reconsider their prices.
I wanted a 17" screen and the Mac was just too damned expensive, and I honestly didn't think it was "better". The clincher was having a system custom-built to my desires. Some apple vendors do that, but it is still more money.
Microsoft may be a slow learner, but they ain't dumb. I think they are finally listening to consumers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back