Windfall {movie on Netflix}

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
Not too bad. I didn't fall asleep. That means it was better than most lately. I don't like spoiling these things so I'll just mention a thing or two. The most striking aspect for me was how incredibly cheap the budget must have been considering the title and storyline which takes place at a supposed billionaire couple's beautiful desert home. It may be one of the most cheaply produced films in history, but it doesn't really seem low budget until you review it after the fact. Interesting story invites some thought and discussion afterward.

Not too bad. I didn't fall asleep. That means it was better than most lately. I don't like spoiling these things so I'll just mention a thing or two. The most striking aspect for me was how incredibly cheap the budget must have been considering the title and storyline which takes place at a supposed billionaire couple's beautiful desert home. It may be one of the most cheaply produced films in history, but it doesn't really seem low budget until you review it after the fact. Interesting story invites some thought and discussion afterward.
I have passed over that title multiple times. The preview... does it say pretty much about the movie in it's entirety?

I have passed over that title multiple times. The preview... does it say pretty much about the movie in it's entirety?
I don't know. I can see why people rate it as slow moving after watching that {spoiler preview link}. I see others claiming it's "tight", "edge of your seat." I'd say somewhat slow but agree with all the acting being good. Not many actors though. It's watchable and, like I said, lends itself to some discussion afterward, which seems all too rare these days.

Is it Woke? That's the most important thing to know about movies and books these days. I have to find that out by reading reviews beforehand I find, or I just lose a lot of money and time with worthless Woke stuff I throw away very quickly.

Never mind, I watched the trailer and it does look pretty good, not Woke. Maybe I'll join Netflix again. I've taken years off because their movie selection got so limited.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back