Wind has overtaken coal for energy use in Texas

Lol do the wind starts blowing meaning the turbine is not producing, now to get it to turn an electric motor getting power from the fossil fueled grid can start the turbine turning

Yawn

I like morons

You could be right if that is the only turbine on the grid. dumb ass.
So in your mind the wind blows on one turbine but not the others or vice versa

Yea u r special all right

Yes. Wind is not exactly the same over an area as big as the electrical grid. Why would you think it would be? Oh, I forgot. Because you are an idiot.
640px-UnitedStatesPowerGrid.jpg
Dude there is no electrical grid without fossil fuels, and if you think that electrical power crosses the USA you really need to spend another 200 grand at Harvard then cry that I should pay your bills

Wheeeeeee
the-silhouettes-of-a-transmission-towers-are-seen-holding-power-lines-picture-id456743544

Electricity provided by moving water. (Niagara Falls) We are looking into an experimental power generator by wave/current movement out in the Gulf of Maine. No one talks about hydroelectric power anymore. I don't know why.
Because dams are the extinction of migratory fish

It also enables us to reserve or export more petroleum and other fossil fuels.

Wind energy is booming in Middle America and creating a huge demand for workers who can keep turbines spinning.
Not blowing smoke: Wind has overtaken 'risky' coal for energy use in Texas for the first time
When I was driving through Indiana back around 1990, I saw many farms like this--it makes sense. My family powered their whole point of land, with three homes and two large barns, with one a hundred years ago. They work. It's a shame that has been poopooed by the people who are earning their billions on oil and coal.

e6c791e4e968d2433f01a935ffc0964c.jpg

Uhhhhh.....those are for pumping water.
Are they? lol Here I wondered why they needed a windmill to power lightbulbs in the barn.

Texas also has 300 miles of coastline available for wind turbines and tidal power generators, and they also have a huge potential for geothermal energy. Don't mess with Texas.
texas_geothermalresources.jpg
All nonsense after I power up my fusion reactor

It also enables us to reserve or export more petroleum and other fossil fuels.

Wind energy is booming in Middle America and creating a huge demand for workers who can keep turbines spinning.
Not blowing smoke: Wind has overtaken 'risky' coal for energy use in Texas for the first time
When I was driving through Indiana back around 1990, I saw many farms like this--it makes sense. My family powered their whole point of land, with three homes and two large barns, with one a hundred years ago. They work. It's a shame that has been poopooed by the people who are earning their billions on oil and coal.

e6c791e4e968d2433f01a935ffc0964c.jpg

Uhhhhh.....those are for pumping water.
Are they? lol Here I wondered why they needed a windmill to power lightbulbs in the barn.

If still in operation you'll see a stock tank next to them.
20140719_0022-copy-copy.jpg

hereford-400-lb-calves-at-water-tank-by-windmill-XBJD2N.jpg

Lol
You’re missing the point, those rail lines have to go across peoples private property… Unacceptable
As far as "unacceptable" things the federal government has done in the past, imposing a right-of-way for a modern high speed rail line wouldn't even make the top 100.
If you build it, they will come. They hemmed and hawed for years about bringing back rail service to Maine. As soon as they did, the trains were full. They are now expanding it.
Lol
Out here in the west that will not fly...

Forum List

Back