Wind energy company folds

JiggsCasey said:
Holy ironies.

And Holy Ignominious Return Batman!

Jiggsy where ya been! Hiding in a cave waiting for peak oil to get everyone? Haven't you heard..it happened so many years ago now, people have forgotten how badly you defended the idea! Probably forgotten the entire thing, what with road trips, cheap natural gas, visits to Disneyland, watching NASCAR and flying around the country and whatnot.....boy is everyone glad it was as big a joke as your knowledge on the topic was!

It's noticeable that with me you avoid the techno-babble that you attempt to confuse other posters with, and just stick with pre-pubescent ridicule. That's because you know that I'll call you on it. Plus, the fact that for all your know-how with a drill, nothing changes the FACT that we'll never get to 100M bpd. Time's running out, little snake oil salesman. Awwww.

Jiggsy where ya been! Hiding in a cave waiting for peak oil to get everyone? Haven't you heard..it happened so many years ago now, people have forgotten how badly you defended the idea! Probably forgotten the entire thing, what with road trips, cheap natural gas, visits to Disneyland, watching NASCAR and flying around the country and whatnot.....boy is everyone glad it was as big a joke as your knowledge on the topic was!

It's noticeable that with me you avoid the techno-babble that you attempt to confuse other posters with, and just stick with pre-pubescent ridicule.

Please Jiggsy. You get what you deserve, that's all. Enjoy.

sky-is-falling.jpg

All the original Wind Energy companies in California have gone bankrupt or folded. We have spent 100 of billions of dollars in research and development, that is tax payer money taken from welfare, unemployment, reduction of pollution, all that money taken from helping the poor diverted to an obsolete technology that has failed.

Forum List

Back