WIN- Black Friday breaks record with 185K gun Background Checks

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
And Her Thighness Clinton said, something just has to be done when commenting on the Colorado shootings. Yet every dumb law she advocates as a fix, Colorado already has in place. And then some

Gun sales rocked on BF

Get you some

-Geaux
===========================

More Americans had their backgrounds checked purchasing guns on Black Friday than any day in the on record, according to data released by the FBI this week.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System processed 185,345 requests on November 27, one of the largest retail sales days in the country.

"This was an approximate 5% increase over the 175,754 received on Black Friday 2014," wrote Stephen Fischer, the FBI's chief of multimedia productions. "The previous high for receipts were the 177,170 received on 12/21/2012."

Previous spikes for background checks, conducted before a gun buyer can obtain a firearm, occurred after prominent mass shootings, like in December 2012 in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

Other Black Friday shopping days in 2014, 2013 and 2012 occupied the FBI's "top 10" list of the most background checks processed in a 24-hour period.

Since 1998, FBI data shows that the bureau has processed requests for more than 220 million firearm purchases.

Licensed sellers deny sales to failed background checks based on a variety of factors including criminal backgrounds, domestic violence convictions or restraining orders.

Black Friday breaks record with 185K gun background checks

and the thing is......not one criminal got their gun by getting a background check...all of those background checks were by people able to pass background checks...the actual criminals...ignored background checks and got their guns by stealing them, or by having someone who can pass a background check buy the gun for them...

and criminals will use the same two methods to completely ignore "universal" background checks.......

Universal background checks are targeted at denying access to firearm training and ownership from normal people.....specifically to deny hem access to guns...

and the thing is......not one criminal got their gun by getting a background check...all of those background checks were by people able to pass background checks...the actual criminals...ignored background checks and got their guns by stealing them, or by having someone who can pass a background check buy the gun for them...

and criminals will use the same two methods to completely ignore "universal" background checks.......

Universal background checks are targeted at denying access to firearm training and ownership from normal people.....specifically to deny hem access to guns...
Potentially 185,000 new guns in circulation? Bet your ass that's freeing up plenty of guns for criminals.

And Her Thighness Clinton said, something just has to be done when commenting on the Colorado shootings. Yet every dumb law she advocates as a fix, Colorado already has in place. And then some

Gun sales rocked on BF

Get you some

-Geaux

More Americans had their backgrounds checked purchasing guns on Black Friday than any day in the on record, according to data released by the FBI this week.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System processed 185,345 requests on November 27, one of the largest retail sales days in the country.

"This was an approximate 5% increase over the 175,754 received on Black Friday 2014," wrote Stephen Fischer, the FBI's chief of multimedia productions. "The previous high for receipts were the 177,170 received on 12/21/2012."

Previous spikes for background checks, conducted before a gun buyer can obtain a firearm, occurred after prominent mass shootings, like in December 2012 in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

Other Black Friday shopping days in 2014, 2013 and 2012 occupied the FBI's "top 10" list of the most background checks processed in a 24-hour period.

Since 1998, FBI data shows that the bureau has processed requests for more than 220 million firearm purchases.

Licensed sellers deny sales to failed background checks based on a variety of factors including criminal backgrounds, domestic violence convictions or restraining orders.

Sounds like folks are expecting something to happen and are getting armed.

Wonder what the hell that something could be???

Gun sales rocked on BF

Get you some

-Geaux

Sounds like folks are expecting something to happen and are getting armed.

Wonder what the hell that something could be???
HodinR20130123_low.jpg

Thank goodness for background checks :thup:

Your right. Thank goodness for background checks which all legal gun owners go through.

Criminals on the other hand just steal guns or buy them on the black market. No background check required.

So much for background checks.

Your right. Thank goodness for background checks which all legal gun owners go through.

Criminals on the other hand just steal guns or buy them on the black market. No background check required.

You're right let's get rid of background checks so it's easier for criminals to get guns.

Sorry sugar, that dog don't hunt. :wink:

But, but, but, we got to have background checks...otherwise law abiding citizens might steal them! Lol! Love the liberal logic!

Liberals, you do not like the 2nd Amendment, you don't really want background checks, you want no guns sold, period.

I would have never said it before Obama became President BUT I honestly believe Obama is going to create some sort of national crisis and declare martial law. This will allow him to confiscate all guns from private citizens. He will cancel the election and declare himself 'temporary President'. A second civil war will start.....which is precisely what Obama wants to happen.
He is going to be very surprised by the reaction of the citizens. Very surprised indeed.

But, but, but, we got to have background checks...otherwise law abiding citizens might steal them! Lol! Love the liberal logic!

Liberals, you do not like the 2nd Amendment, you don't really want background checks, you want no guns sold, period.
gunnuts.jpg

So if someone who owns a registered firearm sells that firearm it is increasing the number of guns in circulation? Not!
Lol try again. 400 million guns in this country. If you're a criminal in the U.S. and don't have a gun then shame on you!

They have guns….because prosecutors and judges don't take gun crimes seriously…….and obama doesn't prosecute federal gun crimes……I wonder why?

So if someone who owns a registered firearm sells that firearm it is increasing the number of guns in circulation? Not!
Lol try again. 400 million guns in this country. If you're a criminal in the U.S. and don't have a gun then shame on you!

They have guns….because prosecutors and judges don't take gun crimes seriously…….and obama doesn't prosecute federal gun crimes……I wonder why?
And because "responsible" gun owners get bored of their guns and put them back into circulation eventually and nobody knows where they end up. I'd like a system to regulate that.

I wonder how many of these 185,000 guns will be used in murders over the next 50 years because "responsible" gun owners were irresponsible.

I would have never said it before Obama became President BUT I honestly believe Obama is going to create some sort of national crisis and declare martial law. This will allow him to confiscate all guns from private citizens. He will cancel the election and declare himself 'temporary President'. A second civil war will start.....which is precisely what Obama wants to happen.
He is going to be very surprised by the reaction of the citizens. Very surprised indeed.

He better hurry, he's running out of time.

BTW he cannot cancel the election and declare himself as president no matter how much you may wish he could.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He better hurry, he's running out of time.

BTW he cannot cancel the election and declare himself as president no matter how much you may wish he could.
What's wrong with you?
I fucking FEAR what the bonobo might attempt.
I believe the American public are generally major league fucking stupid!
Look how many of them voted for this narissist fucking liar poser phoney because of 'White Woman Guilt' and negro low IQ losers whom he promised a fucking WORLD full of free shit.
I'm close to seventy. Served my country and my community for decades only to watch the fucking OJ jury elect some fucking bonobo attempt to destroy it from within.

And because "responsible" gun owners get bored of their guns and put them back into circulation eventually and nobody knows where they end up. I'd like a system to regulate that.

I wonder how many of these 185,000 guns will be used in murders over the next 50 years because "responsible" gun owners were irresponsible.
Gun owners get "bored of their guns". Dear God you are a dummy.
The vast majority of legal gun owners keep their guns. The guns that are in fact sold are 99.9999% sold to licensed gun dealers and collectors. These guns do not just end up "nobody knows where". You obviously have no fucking clue about legal guns.
No surprise there.

Forum List

Back