Win 3 elections, serve both terms...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Donald Trump will never be president I think your tool obama phrased at that at The Correspondents Dinner..
But it got me to thinking what if stolen elections become as trite and common as impeachment.

Grover Cleveland serve two non-consecutive terms but he only had to win 2.

History will tell the truth in it's own time. The Democrats can't just Benghazi it, saying after a few months, well... Benghazi was a long time ago Jay Carney

The Democrats bag of tricks has a great big holes torn in the bottom, one of their longtime tactics fake it till you make it,
well... we're taking over will start out the details later.

The course didn't take up the matter simply because they knew it would tear the nation apart and it might still if it happens again... thoughts ?

Can you guys check the ad hominems at the door ?

I encourage all of you to argue strongly but the pure name calling, the sniping is getting old.

Donald Trump will never be president I think your tool obama phrased at that at The Correspondents Dinner..
But it got me to thinking what if stolen elections become as trite and common as impeachment.

History will tell the truth in it's own time. The Democrats can't just Benghazi it, saying after a few months, well... Benghazi was a long time ago Jay Carney

The Democrats bag of tricks has a great big holes torn in the bottom, one of their longtime tactics fake it till you make it,

The course didn't take up the matter simply because they knew it would tear the nation apart and it might still if it happens again... thoughts ?

I encourage all of you to argue strongly but the pure name calling, the sniping is getting old.
1. The losing political party always claims they were cheated and no way they could have lost that election…

2016 Democrats screamed Russia…

2020 Republicans screamed Hugo Chavez Ghost…

So whomever win in 2024 the opposition will proclaim it was rigged and Biden, Pelosi and Schumer have already stated the 2022 Election is being stolen, so as you can see they are getting ready for the Mid-Term defeat…

I never believed Trump won 2020 and never will until the USSC rules and if they refuse to take any case tell me this argument is a dead horse not worthy of my attention.

Now you will lecture me on how I am ignoring sources and evidence while never understanding that convincing me is the last thing to do and who you need to convince is the USSC and even then Trump would still not be President unless he win in 2024…

Do political parties cheat?

Yes…

Does voter fraud happen?

Every election cycle…

Can it be stopped?

No…

So cast your vote and let do something different and let get the majority to elect a Libertarian or Green Party member and let see what the two party system does because then you will truly see if it is rigged or not…

Impeachment/reinstatement 2022
Question:

Let say the Republicans win the House back and by good numbers can you explain to me how you will remove Biden or Harris if you lack the votes in the Senate to Convict and Remove?

It amazed me the Democratic Party tried it twice while knowing there was no chance of removing Trump, and yet you want the Republican Party to do the same exact thing?

Einstein was correct in his comment about repeating the same thing while hoping for a different result…

Question:

Let say the Republicans win the House back and by good numbers can you explain to me how you will remove Biden or Harris if you lack the votes in the Senate to Convict and Remove?

It amazed me the Democratic Party tried it twice while knowing there was no chance of removing Trump, and yet you want the Republican Party to do the same exact thing?

Einstein was correct in his comment about repeating the same thing while hoping for a different result…
We'll just change the rules. Get rid of the filibuster... but just for this 1 thing...

We'll just change the rules. Get rid of the filibuster... but just for this 1 thing...
Yeah, and when Ana de Armas and I wake in bed together I am guessing I am still being arrested for breaking into her home because in reality I have no chance with her and your idea has no chance at all because you need how many votes in the Senate to Convict and Remove?

• Banned
1. The losing political party always claims they were cheated and no way they could have lost that election…

2016 Democrats screamed Russia…

2020 Republicans screamed Hugo Chavez Ghost…

So whomever win in 2024 the opposition will proclaim it was rigged and Biden, Pelosi and Schumer have already stated the 2022 Election is being stolen, so as you can see they are getting ready for the Mid-Term defeat…

I never believed Trump won 2020 and never will until the USSC rules and if they refuse to take any case tell me this argument is a dead horse not worthy of my attention.

Now you will lecture me on how I am ignoring sources and evidence while never understanding that convincing me is the last thing to do and who you need to convince is the USSC and even then Trump would still not be President unless he win in 2024…

Do political parties cheat?

Yes…

Does voter fraud happen?

Every election cycle…

Can it be stopped?

No…

So cast your vote and let do something different and let get the majority to elect a Libertarian or Green Party member and let see what the two party system does because then you will truly see if it is rigged or not…
Just the opposite I respect and appreciate your candor
I Try not to lecture anyone about anything.

You raised a great historical point I'd like to go back and look at all the elections.

I think you're right, miscreant elections have become part of the social fabric.

The Democrats want popular vote and to put the way people vote Out Of Reach but like so many things it may come back to bite them as more and more and more people of color and religion are gravitating to the conservative side Trump will be all through being president in 2028 right now I'd like to see him run with Nikki Haley one thing is for certain every election to the face level will be under a microscope from now and maybe that's a good thing,

I'm starting a petition to have the counting of the vote the counting of the vote the counting of the vote, done on video with a live web page feed,
so everyone can watch let's try that

I'll put it up on change.org so everyone and see the results

• Banned

I meant courts above not course

holes above should be singular in the interest of verb subject agreement which seems to be rare these days

I still say let really test and shock the system by electing someone third party and let see if the two party system will allow it because if they do then we can say “ it was not rigged “ but if the voting base knows their candidate won but a Democrat or Republican still win, then we know it is rigged…

Also I am for the Electoral College and believe that system is the best systems for the Republic allowing all States to matter because Popular vote only allows certain states to matter and will neglect the smaller states…

The average voter is clueless on how our Government should work and how your House member is truly your voice in Government while the Senator and President are less of a voice for you.

I have contend the most important spot in Government for me has always been the Speaker of the House followed by the Senate Majority Leader and then the President but you could flip the Senate and House and I would still agree and why?

The Senate and House Leadership matter more because of the Bills that can be passed and both hold so much power and yet so many people believe the President is the ultimate power when he or maybe she one day are the lesser power of the three…

Senate override and House passing of Bills can be tricky and strong leadership could mean a great country…

We haven’t had great leadership since Newt days but we as a country need to get better leadership in the House and Senate before we truly become a dictatorship!

Question:

You are right about that and that's fine removal is so difficult. The bottom line is that Nancy Pelosi wanted to fuck up DJT's Legacy

also to take attention away from things that matter

it was a base and Teddy and the whole thing is going to blow up in her face she's a failed speaker.

Especially when you consider the specific elements that she in ship we're going after
Question:

You are exactly right about that that's why the process to remove this so difficult Nancy Pelosi wanted to fuck up Trump's Legacy
it was base it was petty it was to distract from things that matter and the whole thing is going to come roaring back she's a lame duck she has very little power now and when she's gone she's gone I get to keep the broom

You are right about that and that's fine removal is so difficult. The bottom line is that Nancy Pelosi wanted to fuck up DJT's Legacy

also to take attention away from things that matter

it was a base and Teddy and the whole thing is going to blow up in her face she's a failed speaker.

Especially when you consider the specific elements that she in ship we're going after

You are exactly right about that that's why the process to remove this so difficult Nancy Pelosi wanted to fuck up Trump's Legacy
it was base it was petty it was to distract from things that matter and the whole thing is going to come roaring back she's a lame duck she has very little power now and when she's gone she's gone I get to keep the broom
Trump didn’t help himself and it was truly McConnell and the GOP that kept him in office and the same will happen with Biden, so the idea of Impeach and Remove is ridiculous unless you have the votes and the toxic hatred from both sides that ain’t happening…

I think we as a nation need to get the brooms out and sweep out the old and get fresh new blood on all sides…

Trump didn’t help himself and it was truly McConnell and the GOP that kept him in office and the same will happen with Biden, so the idea of Impeach and Remove is ridiculous unless you have the votes and the toxic hatred from both sides that ain’t happening…

I think we as a nation need to get the brooms out and sweep out the old and get fresh new blood on all sides…
Me too, I wish we could keep the same dog for life and switch Senators every 7 years
The lower house every 7 weeks

I still say let really test and shock the system by electing someone third party and let see if the two party system will allow it because if they do then we can say “ it was not rigged “ but if the voting base knows their candidate won but a Democrat or Republican still win, then we know it is rigged…

Also I am for the Electoral College and believe that system is the best systems for the Republic allowing all States to matter because Popular vote only allows certain states to matter and will neglect the smaller states…

The average voter is clueless on how our Government should work and how your House member is truly your voice in Government while the Senator and President are less of a voice for you.

I have contend the most important spot in Government for me has always been the Speaker of the House followed by the Senate Majority Leader and then the President but you could flip the Senate and House and I would still agree and why?

The Senate and House Leadership matter more because of the Bills that can be passed and both hold so much power and yet so many people believe the President is the ultimate power when he or maybe she one day are the lesser power of the three…

Senate override and House passing of Bills can be tricky and strong leadership could mean a great country…

We haven’t had great leadership since Newt days but we as a country need to get better leadership in the House and Senate before we truly become a dictatorship!
The only thing I disagree with is the order of power of the three branches which all seem to have bottomed out at the same time, there's only one place to go from here

The only thing I disagree with is the order of power of the three branches which all seem to have bottomed out at the same time, there's only one place to go from here
One Party Rule

Dictatorship

Civil War…

I once wrote I would never believe another Civil War could happen in my life but after the last ten years and what Biden, Pelosi and Schumer said about the stealing of elections, well I believe we will be in one but hope I am dead wrong…

One Party Rule

Dictatorship

Civil War…

I once wrote I would never believe another Civil War could happen in my life but after the last ten years and what Biden, Pelosi and Schumer said about the stealing of elections, well I believe we will be in one but hope I am dead wrong…
You are 1 of the Most Fascinating People I have seen here at this incredible Forum
you guys know I get around Washington
I get around the internet

despite some Peaks and valleys in moderation this is the most honest board.
and and I hope someone will point back to the ibctredible gunny
2 to call me sometime soon
he's the guy that started this mess sausage board right ?

I think I'd like to buy him a beer

What I wonder is, if Donald Trump wins the presidential election in 2024, could he run again in 2028? I am not sure of the law on this.

Forum List

Back