William "Freezer Loot" Jefferson (D) CONVICTED...

FTR: Pelosi's failure to get this guy out of office and his constituents reelecting him is pathetic. At no time have I ever defended this guy nor have I seen another poster fight to defend this guy. He's a POS.

He was re-elected with the help of Sheriff Harry Lee, who endorsed him. Harry Lee is the Sheriff of Jefferson Parrish and a minor diety there. Jefferson's district encompassed Jeff Parrish.

Harry Lee took great umbrage when Jefferson's opponent, Karen Carter claimed the Jeff Parrish Sheriff's department blocked the Crescent City Connection to prevent people from walking out of NOLA after the Hurricane. (That was inaccurate, it was the Gretna Police Department) and urged Jeff Parrish to vote for Jefferson. Ironically, it was the white suburban vote that won the election for Jefferson.

All deflections about the media aside, I am glad this scumbag is gone. He's the epitome of the corrupt political machine that NOLA needs to up-end if they are going to survive.

It is the Responsibility of the "Free Press" Constitutionally to NOT Play Sides in these Situations regarding our Elected...

They Obviously Favor DemocRATS, and they are Molesting their Mandate by doing so.

Even though Liberals Enjoy it because it Favors them, if it Turned on them, they would Scream RAPE so Loud you would Think that Conservatives Never Complained about the Bias...

Enjoy it while it Lasts.

:)

peace...

FTR: Pelosi's failure to get this guy out of office and his constituents reelecting him is pathetic. At no time have I ever defended this guy nor have I seen another poster fight to defend this guy. He's a POS.

He was re-elected with the help of Sheriff Harry Lee, who endorsed him. Harry Lee is the Sheriff of Jefferson Parrish and a minor diety there. Jefferson's district encompassed Jeff Parrish.

Harry Lee took great umbrage when Jefferson's opponent, Karen Carter claimed the Jeff Parrish Sheriff's department blocked the Crescent City Connection to prevent people from walking out of NOLA after the Hurricane. (That was inaccurate, it was the Gretna Police Department) and urged Jeff Parrish to vote for Jefferson. Ironically, it was the white suburban vote that won the election for Jefferson.

All deflections about the media aside, I am glad this scumbag is gone. He's the epitome of the corrupt political machine that NOLA needs to up-end if they are going to survive.

It is the Responsibility of the "Free Press" Constitutionally to NOT Play Sides in these Situations regarding our Elected...

They Obviously Favor DemocRATS, and they are Molesting their Mandate by doing so.

Even though Liberals Enjoy it because it Favors them, if it Turned on them, they would Scream RAPE so Loud you would Think that Conservatives Never Complained about the Bias...

Enjoy it while it Lasts.

peace...

I could care less about your delusions about the press. I knew about this days ago. Perhaps you just weren't paying attention.

I am more glad that they got Jefferson.

Enjoy it while it Lasts.

peace...

I could care less about your delusions about the press. I knew about this days ago. Perhaps you just weren't paying attention.

I am more glad that they got Jefferson.

You only "don't care" because it Favors your Goals...

Bias is Wrong, and you guys wouldn't have Power without it.

peace...

So Justice is served right? Anybody taking bets on the date Prez. Obama pardons him? Put me down for $50.00 on within 72 hours of Him leaving office.

So Justice is served right? Anybody taking bets on the date Prez. Obama pardons him? Put me down for $50.00 on within 72 hours of Him leaving office.

Assuming he's still in Prison... Honestly, I don't Know... Was he Sentenced?...

If so, and he's in Prison, you are going to getting $50 from anyone who would Dare take that Bet.

peace...

Assuming he's still in Prison... Honestly, I don't Know... Was he Sentenced?...

If so, and he's in Prison, you are going to getting $50 from anyone who would Dare take that Bet.

peace...

Oh for fuck's sake.

From your link:

Prosecutor Mark Lytle said Jefferson could face more than 20 years in prison under federal sentencing guidelines. He wanted the 62-year-old former congressman detained immediately after the verdict, saying his ties to Africa made him a risk to flee what could amount to a life prison sentence.

However, Judge T.S. Ellis III allowed Jefferson to remain free on bond because of his local ties.

Jefferson is scheduled for sentencing on Oct. 30. The jurors must return to the courthouse Thursday to consider whether Jefferson has to forfeit more than $450,000 in alleged bribe receipts.

He's out on bond, he won't be sentenced for his actions until October.

Do you even take the time to research your own threads, or are you just in it for the hyperbole?

Talk about bias.

That's a mighty quick way to lose 50 bucks.

Yeah, Obama has no love for Jefferson. The DNC has no love for Jefferson.

There is no logical reason Obama would pardon him.

Oh wait! They are both black!

I take it all back!

/sarcasm

And had he been a REPUBLICan, there would have been Daily Updates...

:clap2:

Excellent Job Reporting the News in a unbiased way again, "Free Press"!

peace...

Thank you very much for posting. This story made me angry at the man when it broke and I wouldn't have heard about it without this thread.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Now lets get the tar and feathers out and get the rest of these corrupt politicians out of office and in jail.

And had he been a REPUBLICan, there would have been Daily Updates...

:clap2:

Excellent Job Reporting the News in a unbiased way again, "Free Press"!

peace...

Thank you very much for posting. This story made me angry at the man when it broke and I wouldn't have heard about it without this thread.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Now lets get the tar and feathers out and get the rest of these corrupt politicians out of office and in jail.

I share the FRUSTRATION and INDIGNATION of you guys when confronted with OUTRAGEOUS CORRUPTION and EVEN FELONIOUS CONDUCT by the BLACK RACIST and LIBNUT ELEMENT of our so-called CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS.

This POS JEFFERSON is simply the tip of the CORRUPT ICEBERG of the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS that is in TOTAL CONTROL, or practically, TOTAL CONTROL of the MOST POWERFUL PARTY THAT IS IN CONTROL OF OUR COUNTRY......AUGMENTED by The President of the United States of America WHO IS A DOCUMENTED.....I SAY... DOCUMENTED MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami !!!

The SHEER POWER of this GOVERNMENTAL JUGGERNAUT is that this Felon William "Freezer Loot" JEFFERSON has been RE=ELECTED EVEN THOUGH THE IRREFUTABLE FACTS of the case against this FELONIOUS SCUMBAG was CRYSTAL CLEAR even in the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media......and EVEN WITH THIS EXPOSURE... William Jefferson GOT RE-ELECTED !!! In and of itself, this is indicative of the POWER of these CORRUPT Black Racist Politicians of the CORRUPT CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS. Fortunately, and frankly unexpectedly, this Black Racist FELONIOUS POS William Jefferson got convicted !!!

And WHY does this CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus have such TREMENDOUS POWER ?????

Answer: The Corrupt MONOLITHIC Black Racist vote for the CORRUPT DEM PARTY of ~ 13% of the population of our Nation is MORE THEN ENOUGH to win ELECTIONS. ESPECIALLY CLOSE ELECTIONS !!!!

The Corrupt Congressional Black Caucus KNOWS this. The Corrupt Dem Party KNOWS this. And the Corrupt Congressional Black Caucus is taking ADVANTAGE of this !!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Nah, Man, the problem is with the law that must be changed to accommodate him. It was just a technicality. I'm surprised Prez. Obama didn't put him in charge of the IRS or CIA.

Forum List

Back