Will You Vote For Survival, Or Vote For Death.

"Peace" isn't working. So now what.

Now COME UP WITH BETTER IDEAS.

I have one for you. There is stuff on the news about the fight to take the city of Mosul in Iraq. The solution is easy. Just do what the Allies did in Dresden and many other German cities. Just carpet bomb the place flat. After all, if it was ok to do to highly civilized and "Western" Germans, it should be ok to do enemy muslims who hide among women and children. Kill'em all. Let allah sort them out.

If you vote for Trump, you will be voting for survival. If you vote for Hillary, you will be voting for death. p!

When I saw the topic of the thread I was wondering whether it would be a Right Wing nut job or Left Wing nut jobs posting.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Trumpsters.....LOL

I have one for you. There is stuff on the news about the fight to take the city of Mosul in Iraq. The solution is easy. Just do what the Allies did in Dresden and many other German cities. Just carpet bomb the place flat. After all, if it was ok to do to highly civilized and "Western" Germans, it should be ok to do enemy muslims who hide among women and children. Kill'em all. Let allah sort them out.

It's a horrible idea that will kill many civilians and spread hate of America. Anything else?

I
Hillary's solution is to bring in more overpopulating enemy muslim refugees......overpopulating latinos - mestizos - indains

So you are another white dude who is scared of Muslims and Mexicans and worried that whites are failing....

In other words- a Trump voter.

What a shocker that is.

It's a horrible idea that will kill many civilians and spread hate of America. Anything else?

"People?" I'm talking about muslims here. There aren't any that deserve to live. That there are many who would hide behind women and children PROVES that.

I
Hillary's solution is to bring in more overpopulating enemy muslim refugees......overpopulating latinos - mestizos - indains

So you are another white dude who is scared of Muslims and Mexicans and worried that whites are failing....

In other words- a Trump voter.

What a shocker that is.

Are you a woman? Cut off your clit. Do you know a woman? Cut off her clit. If you refuse to do so, you are just being xenophobic.

I already voted for Trump. I am figuring out someway to get names and addresses of Clinton voters otherwise known as TRAITORS and ENEMIES. For personal use for now and eventually use for our courts to try them for treason.

Give me your address, I'll make your final wish come true.

"People?" I'm talking about muslims here. There aren't any that deserve to live. That there are many who would hide behind women and children PROVES that.

That is EXACTLY the sort of ideas Americans (along with the rest of civilized world) reject. That's not corruption, that is just really bad, repugnant ideas.

She was instrumental in the bombing and destabilization of Libya and Syria. She has promised the use of nuclear weapons against Iran. Yeah I am thinking it might be a matter of survival.

I would love to see you attempt to explain how an already fragmented country will survive influxes of radical Muslims and Chicano supremacists.

You are an idiot.
What do you plan on doing if the country dies tomorrow night?

Gonna move to someplace better?

Or just stay here and bitch?

I already voted for Trump. I am figuring out someway to get names and addresses of Clinton voters otherwise known as TRAITORS and ENEMIES. For personal use for now and eventually use for our courts to try them for treason.
You really, really would have felt at home in NAZI Germany, probably as a member of the Gestapo. How you can think of yourself as a patriot and hate everything that America stands for is beyond me.
America does not stand for Clinton and will not stand for clinton.

10. Play the Nazi card
Look little cocksuck, it is Odious playing the Nazi card. And, from your post, you are in agreeing with him. Well, I voted for Clinton. So what are you going to do about that?
Laugh when Clinton sticks it to you dumbass

I would love to see you attempt to explain how an already fragmented country will survive influxes of radical Muslims and Chicano supremacists.

You are an idiot.
None dare call it treason......how selling the country to foreigners who tell you they are coming to kill doesn't wake people up blows the mind

Forum List

Back