If You Missed The Speech.Hillary Tells Small Crowd That She Has Spoken To Hundreds Of Thousands.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Did anyone see her speak in Cleveland a little while ago? I watched it in hopes that she would start coughing or barking, but to no avail. But, about 8-12 minutes into her agonizing/boring speech, she tells the crowd of paid actors that she has spoken to "Hundreds Of Thousands" of people. I guess thats her estimate since she started doing rallies. So in other words, the average size crowd for Hillary is about 20,000?
:oops-28:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Did anyone see her speak in Cleveland a little while ago? I watched it in hopes that she would start coughing or barking, but to no avail. But, about 8-12 minutes into her agonizing/boring speech, she tells the crowd of paid actors that she has spoken to "Hundreds Of Thousands" of people. I guess thats her estimate since she started doing rallies. So in other words, the average size crowd for Hillary is about 20,000?

the average size has been running well short of 200

I call it the 20,000/200 poll.

• Banned
i think she said it like this,,,,,I have spoken to Hundreds...{short pause},,,,ahh,,,Hundreds of Thousands of people!,,,,,your gonna have to go find the replay on the tube

She's counting the ones that couldnt' change the channel fast enough

• Banned

maybe she was referring to cockroaches

maybe she was referring to cockroaches

I doubt it. Any mention of cock repulses her.

yup

Trump tonight in Sterling Michigan

trump-sterling-heights-michigan.jpg

trump-sterling-heights-michigan-2.jpg

thats more than Britney

yup

Thats alot more than Britney Spears

thats more than Britney

yup

it is

yup

Man Bear Pig would throw his baby to Hillary,

thats more than Britney

yup

it is

maybe she was referring to 100,000 dead people?

Forum List

Back