Will We Have Joe Biden vs Clarence Thomas Part II

If the democrat vote fraud case reaches the Supreme Court, Thomas is waiting!

What about evidence? Don't you think you will need evidence, or just going to wing it?

What about evidence? Don't you think you will need evidence, or just going to wing it?

You're not familiar with how Trials work do you ?

Apparently not since you believe the plaintiffs need to reveal their evidence to the public even before the trial starts.

In his advanced senility I wonder if biden rembers how badly he treated clarence thomas?

that does not matter as long as thomas remembers

Justice Thomas will never forget how Plugs tried to ruin his life and family. He's only human.

I see some black on white, weapons-grade skull fucking in the Chinaman's future. His screams will haunt the soulless marxist masses for decades.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You're not familiar with how Trials work do you ?

Apparently not since you believe the plaintiffs need to reveal their evidence to the public even before the trial starts.

Donnie is known to have a big mouth. You can telephone, telegraph, twitter or tell Donnie. If he had anything you would know it. Watch the news. It is BS or you will see in court filing. These kind of things are not only lawsuit fodder, but criminal prosecution fodder. Even trump republicans are not coming up with anything. Let me know when somebody files charges.

Like machines in different States changing votes?
The Links have been deleted but some people have saved them.

Let's see it in court filings. Link no long available? Is that another way of saying you and the trumpers don't have jack$hit?

Like machines in different States changing votes?
The Links have been deleted but some people have saved them.

Let's see it in court filings. Link no long available? Is that another way of saying you and the trumpers don't have jack$hit?

That’s a way of saying the pages have been removed from “news” media servers.
I presume you understand English.

Forum List

Back