Will we ever close the gap between white and blacks???

No, the sub-saharan african is an inferior race/culture.

The data and Africa, Haiti and every black city in this country proves this sadly to be so. All the other side can say is you're RACIST. So pointing out facts about a race is racist. I guess so. :doubt: I guess judging one race for their own low standards and violence=racism.

I'll keep speaking the truth and if that is racism. Well, I'm a RACIST!

Last edited:
Firstly, Eygpt wasn't black and isn't so even today. Some of this stuff I certainly could poke holes in. Another, most of those central and Eastern Empires were run by the islamis that invaded after the 10th century AD.

I will go through some of it later.

Firstly, Eygpt wasn't black and isn't so even today. Some of this stuff I certainly could poke holes in. Another, most of those central and Eastern Empires were run by the islamis that invaded after the 10th century AD.

Egyptian pharaohs and the lower classes did interbreeding with their Nubian neighbors who were very black. Plenty of hieroglyphs of Egyptian rulers show they have black features.

Dunno where your getting your misinformation but Egyptians are mixed race.

Regards from Rosie

This thread is about why there's a gap? What do we need to do to close this gap is something very important for society.

Greater Zimbabwe is probably the greatest black civilization. Still let's not even get into human rights or compare it to China, Indians or much less europe at the same time. One could debate this...

We could certainly debate the issue and the later period of the Eygption empire did in fact have a lot of mixing.

Last edited:
With all the money that has been poured down that drain we are no better off today as we were. I guess it comes down to how badly one wants to work to improve their lot in life and accept responsibility for their actions. Some do, unfortunately not enough to definitively proclaim the gap will be narrowed in the near future.

It's not society's responsibility to "close the gap", it's the individual's responsibility. If being intellectually inferior bothers you, do something about it (other than whine).

It's not society's responsibility to "close the gap", it's the individual's responsibility. If being intellectually inferior bothers you, do something about it (other than whine).

That's basically all matthew is qualified to do.

I found this site fascinating, to say the least. Apparently, there has been a vast conspiracy by Egyptologists, Arabs, Coptic Christians and now the Egyptian government to hide the seemingly indisputable fact that the civilization of ancient Egypt was black African.

It seems to me that you have to not only have an advanced degree in something like Gay & Lesbian Haiku or Urban Education to give this site credence, but be "bat-shit" crazy. Really, take a look at this and other articles provided by this site and draw your own conclusions.

RaceandHistory.com - The Vanishing Evidence Of Classical African Civilizations Update

WHO ARE THE CONSPIRATORS?

Who are the conspirators responsible for these acts of destruction, alteration and invention is a basic question that must be answered. Brian Fagan in his book on The Rape of Egypt (1975) documents a list of culprits: the Christian Copts who destroyed statues and monuments; the conquering Arabs who dismantled ancient buildings; and the 18th and 19th century European travelers, adventurers, and archeologists who were treasure hunters, plunderers, and looters. It was during the 19th century that a vast number of ancient Egyptian artifacts were excavated, but most of these discoveries were not adequately documented, with original on-site photographs and detailed field reports, which are now standard procedures within the archeological field. The systematic documentation of archaeological excavations did not develop until many years after volumes of artifacts were already taken from their original African sites and eventually placed in museums. Indeed, it is a sketchy record of how most of these artifacts were discovered and eventually made it onto museum floors.

This brings us to the identification of a large group of conspirators, who are the handlers of the excavated artifacts. This group includes excavators, antiquities dealers, museum curators and directors, and restorers and conservationists. Somewhere between the original excavation of the artifacts, to their transport, sale and acquisition, storage, cleaning, conservation, and finally their display on the museum floor there has been a diligent effort at altering, reworking, and “touching up” the facial features of countless statues. The conspirators who perpetrate these acts are behind the scenes actors who use a hit and run strategy of defacement and alteration of the art. They hide their hands from public view, but the results of their fraudulent and destructive activity is plain to see by anyone who carefully examines the evidence, as their pattern of fraud is highly distinctive.

AFRICAN KINGDOMS - Kingdoms of Ancient African History

There is enuff material there to refute anything that is a put down of African peoples. All you racist assholes show is your perpetual ignorance.

Learn before spreading your bigoted diarrhea everywhere.

Regards from Rosie

Nothing here refutes what I said and nothing here points to any great civilizations created by sub-saharan (negroid) africans. Learn before spreading your bs. By the way, Egytiians, even in ancient times, where not negroids, nor did they look at themselves as negroids.

http://http://www.digitalegypt.ucl.ac.uk/social/race.html

There are no races, you pathetic baboon.

Please be less fucking stupid, for once in your meth-addled life.

There are no races? This is just such an asinine statement I don't even know how to begin addressing it. First let me ask. Is this statement based upon some scientific evidence or is is based soley on some head in your ass, liberal philosophy?

Egyptian pharaohs and the lower classes did interbreeding with their Nubian neighbors who were very black. Plenty of hieroglyphs of Egyptian rulers show they have black features.

Dunno where your getting your misinformation but Egyptians are mixed race.

Regards from Rosie

Which STILL makes them a NON sub-saharan african race/culture.

It is largely a matter of historical record that Egyptians were not "negroid". Although their hair was generally darker and curlier than the Greeks and Romans, they were likened by historians of the time to those who came from the northern regions of India and were said to look unlike Ethiopians. Regardless, Ethiopians themselves were and are genetically related to the people of the Arabian Peninsula rather than those found in sub-Saharan Africa. Pigmentation of skin is superficial to race.

Afrocentric studies try desperately to cling to shreds of historical records in order to lay claim to any advanced civilization geographically feasible. Some of these records is the recording of Egyptians as "black". I am a native of Greece and I can tell you to this day that anyone with dark skin is referred to as "black", whether they are from India, Egypt or sub-Saharan Africa. The current nomenclature of "black" to mean specifically negroid is recent and by no means universal.

One such Afrocentric site was provided by Rosie:

RACEANDHISTORY.COM : Understanding how Race and History impact us today

A more accurate study can be fond here:

Descriptions of ancient Egyptians by others. | Mathilda’s Anthropology Blog.

Finally, for those who do not deny the existence of race, there is this:

Racial Reality - Index

Last edited:

There are no races, you pathetic baboon.

Please be less fucking stupid, for once in your meth-addled life.

There are no races? This is just such an asinine statement I don't even know how to begin addressing it. First let me ask. Is this statement based upon some scientific evidence or is is based soley on some head in your ass, liberal philosophy?

It IS based on scientific evidence, you hateful old hypocrite.

Forum List

Back