Will Trumps VP pick change your mind?

It's too bad they won't let the stupid ones like you go back to being slaves.

Spoken like a true leftist.

Spoken like another idiot from Cleveland. Question? How can you tell if a resident in Cleveland is retarded? Trick question.. You can't.

Well we can sure tell you are... no problem whatsoever!

Sent from my SD4930UR using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Don't worry yourself about me Sport. I'm white. You have your hands full just being you. Be careful now if you get pulled over DWB. "We" would hate for you to become just another satistic. :lol:

Against his military advisors, DumBama handed over IRAQ to ISIS and it is now a war zone. He did so before his reelection and to hell with what our thousands of solders died for; reelection was more important.

So your argument is he should have kept thousands of troops in Iraq because thousands of others died for Bush's mistake, even though most Americans wanted us out of Iraq? This is your argument? Oh, yeah, that and the Iraqis wanted us to leave, too. Spoken like a guy who is happy to let other people die for him.

Next lame argument...

Much of his unemployment figures were due to people no longer working. Even today we have a record of over 1/3 of our working population not working nor looking for a job. The massive expansion of our social programs is a great contributor to that. Yeah, that's great news.

Guy, the labor force participation rate has been declining since 1999. That's what happens when you have a population that is getting older.

He did not fix healthcare or anything else. All he did was create more government dependents which was his goal in the first place. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. Healthcare is a mess now with insurance companies dropping out of Commie Care, and millions of us that lost our employer coverage. Rates continue to skyrocket and out of pocket expenses are enormous. People like myself who lost their employer healthcare now have to buy their own with after-tax money which means much less money in circulation but more money for the federal government. It's a complete failure.

GUy, I'm not sure why you think your employer screwing you is Obama's fault. Or why a guy who is supposedly as wicked talented as yourself can't get a job with decent health coverage. Point was 25% of the population didn't have health coverage before ACA, now its less than 10%.

The stock market had nothing to do with DumBama. The federal reserve put trillions into the market to keep it artificially afloat and growing. It's called quantitive easing. The only thing it accomplished is making the rich people even richer.

Yawn, guy... Next you'll be denying the sky is blue.

Of course, why would you vote for a guy so squeaky clean that he never touched a cigarette in his life, never a drop of alcohol, never a recreational drug and pick a guy who was admittedly a coke head? That's not to mention his great success as a businessman and his political background to boot. How could anybody on the left vote for a guy like that?

Yeah, the "success" Romney had as a businessman was screwing over working people by liquidating their companies after running them into bankruptcy. What a swell guy.

Frankly, maybe if he had a few persona vices, he wouldn't need to get his rocks off fucking working people.

Besides. Mormons are fucking evil. They started out with Joseph Smith fucking little girls.

People dying is not an impeachable offense. Look up what impeachable offenses are sometime.

Impeachable offenses are what Congress says they are.

What's fucked up is that you think lying about a blow job is an impeachable offense but getting thousands of people killed isn't.

Decades of experience in her "profession" and she couldn't even learn to handle email properly. You can't get worked up about the emails because it just involves national security. Sounds like a typical clinton fan.

I can't get worked up because the fact is, the Russians and Iranians probably got more actionable intel from Wikileaks than they'd have ever gotten out of Clinton's e-mails.

On the other hand, what Bush did in Iraq caused real damage. It made us enemies we hadn't had before, it squandered trillions in resources and thousands of lives, and it ruined our international reputation.

But Oh My Gosh, Clinton got an e-mail about a drone program that everyone already knew was happening!!!

2 candidates NOT under felony criminal investigation vs 1 that is. Had Trump selected one that was it would have made my decision harder. As it stands now, by NOT selecting someone under investigation, Trump has helped solidify my decision to vote for him over Hillary...att.

Uh, guy, Hillary isn't under Criminal investigation.

NaziTrump, on the other hand, is probably in a lot of trouble with his Trump University Scam.

2 candidates NOT under felony criminal investigation vs 1 that is. Had Trump selected one that was it would have made my decision harder. As it stands now, by NOT selecting someone under investigation, Trump has helped solidify my decision to vote for him over Hillary...att.

Uh, guy, Hillary isn't under Criminal investigation.

NaziTrump, on the other hand, is probably in a lot of trouble with his Trump University Scam.
Posted the links already...
The State Department ignored Lynch's call to clise the case ane re-opened the criminal investigation regarding Hillary's e-mails, specifically her violating FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

Interestingly enough, this was announced by a Democrat, not a Republican.

The State Department ignored Lynch's call to clise the case ane re-opened the criminal investigation regarding Hillary's e-mails, specifically her violating FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

Right. You keep believing that.

Santa is going to leave you a shiny new bike if you are good and just believe.

Right. You keep believing that.

Santa is going to leave you a shiny new bike if you are good and just believe.
...and you keep supporting a candidate who is still being investigated for multiple felony crimes / criminal behavior 3 months out from an election.

That's a new lo even for Democrats....but pretty much sums up their party.

...and you keep supporting a candidate who is still being investigated for multiple felony crimes / criminal behavior 3 months out from an election.

Guy, the problem is, you've been "investigating" the Clintons for 25 years now. You've spent tens of millions of dollars trying to find dirt on them, and you come up empty, every single time.

Clearly, no one ever read you "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" when you were a child.

Now, back in the 1990's, I used to be one of you Right Wing Assholes who screamed "Impeach Clinton".

Then I realized lying about a blow job isn't as bad as lying about a war and screwing over working people.

I wish I could have the 1990s back...

Guy, the problem is, you've been "investigating" the Clintons for 25 years now. You've spent tens of millions of dollars trying to find dirt on them, and you come up empty, every single time.

Clearly, no one ever read you "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" when you were a child.

Now, back in the 1990's, I used to be one of you Right Wing Assholes who screamed "Impeach Clinton".

Then I realized lying about a blow job isn't as bad as lying about a war and screwing over working people.

I wish I could have the 1990s back...
The sad thing is the Clintons have given anyone reason to investigate them for all this time. They are surrounded constantly by scandal.

Capone made it hard to prosecute him, too.

Great pick for a candidate. :p

Hey Ray, good luck with all the trouble-makers flocking in. Stay safe!

Hey Ray, good luck with all the trouble-makers flocking in. Stay safe!

Thanks much, but I think we'll be fine. We have a great police force and police forces from around the state and country are coming in to help. In fact there is a surge of money flowing in from donors for our protective forces.

No. hillary getting the nod, getting away with shit (again), and saying she will continue obutthead's flood of muslims into this country did.

I swore I would not vote for him. Fuck you moronic republicans for nominating him.

Damn it.

Against his military advisors, DumBama handed over IRAQ to ISIS and it is now a war zone. He did so before his reelection and to hell with what our thousands of solders died for; reelection was more important.

So your argument is he should have kept thousands of troops in Iraq because thousands of others died for Bush's mistake, even though most Americans wanted us out of Iraq? This is your argument? Oh, yeah, that and the Iraqis wanted us to leave, too. Spoken like a guy who is happy to let other people die for him.

Next lame argument...

Much of his unemployment figures were due to people no longer working. Even today we have a record of over 1/3 of our working population not working nor looking for a job. The massive expansion of our social programs is a great contributor to that. Yeah, that's great news.

Guy, the labor force participation rate has been declining since 1999. That's what happens when you have a population that is getting older.

He did not fix healthcare or anything else. All he did was create more government dependents which was his goal in the first place. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. Healthcare is a mess now with insurance companies dropping out of Commie Care, and millions of us that lost our employer coverage. Rates continue to skyrocket and out of pocket expenses are enormous. People like myself who lost their employer healthcare now have to buy their own with after-tax money which means much less money in circulation but more money for the federal government. It's a complete failure.

GUy, I'm not sure why you think your employer screwing you is Obama's fault. Or why a guy who is supposedly as wicked talented as yourself can't get a job with decent health coverage. Point was 25% of the population didn't have health coverage before ACA, now its less than 10%.

The stock market had nothing to do with DumBama. The federal reserve put trillions into the market to keep it artificially afloat and growing. It's called quantitive easing. The only thing it accomplished is making the rich people even richer.

Yawn, guy... Next you'll be denying the sky is blue.

Of course, why would you vote for a guy so squeaky clean that he never touched a cigarette in his life, never a drop of alcohol, never a recreational drug and pick a guy who was admittedly a coke head? That's not to mention his great success as a businessman and his political background to boot. How could anybody on the left vote for a guy like that?

Yeah, the "success" Romney had as a businessman was screwing over working people by liquidating their companies after running them into bankruptcy. What a swell guy.

Frankly, maybe if he had a few persona vices, he wouldn't need to get his rocks off fucking working people.

Besides. Mormons are fucking evil. They started out with Joseph Smith fucking little girls.

People dying is not an impeachable offense. Look up what impeachable offenses are sometime.

What's fucked up is that you think lying about a blow job is an impeachable offense but getting thousands of people killed isn't.

Next lame argument...

That is my argument. All those people died for absolutely nothing thanks to that pinhead in office. All their work in vain. Iraq had their problems, but for the most part, was a stable country. Thanks to DumBama, it's now in chaos just so he could get reelected. And thousands more died because of him. He's a selfish bastard that thinks of nobody but himself and his party.

Then people must be getting older awfully fast since DumBama took over. We are talking over 1/3 of our people of working age not working nor looking for a job. The labor participation rate didn't take such a plunge until that big-eared bozo took over and augmented more government goodies:

LFP Participation.jpg

uninsured-rate-since-1963.png

No, the last time we had that percentage of people uninsured was back in the 60's. More liberal lies once again. Many of those so-called insured people are now on public programs such as Medicaid. But no matter, because everybody does not have coverage in this country as promised by the head of Commie Care. It was all a lie, but I understand how liberals love lies.

uninsured-rate-since-1963.png

Nobody would hire Romney nor any company he worked for if he constantly ran companies into the ground. When unions take over a shop, that's who runs companies into the ground, and the only way to compete with that is to move those jobs overseas.

When was the last time you had such a squeaky clean candidate like Romney running on the Democrat side? They are all filth from womanizing to drugs to rubbing elbows with domestic terrorists.

Well if you'd quit listening to your fellow liars on MSM, you'd realize it had little to do with a blow job. But you liberals constantly lie to try and minimize the offense. If Paula Jones was your sister or mother, you'd want to kill the guy that offended them in such a way. But because it was a liberal politician, it's okay, the guy just pulled down his pants and demanded oral sex.

No, impeachable offenses is not what Congress decides to make up. If that were the case, there would be impeachments every single time a Congress had the opposite leadership of the President.

That is my argument. All those people died for absolutely nothing thanks to that pinhead in office. All their work in vain. Iraq had their problems, but for the most part, was a stable country. Thanks to DumBama, it's now in chaos just so he could get reelected. And thousands more died because of him. He's a selfish bastard that thinks of nobody but himself and his party.

Uh, guy, it was in Chaos because Bush overthrew the government that was holding it together. I don't think there is ONE American mother who wants her son to come home in a body bag for a "Stable Iraq". None.

Then people must be getting older awfully fast since DumBama took over. We are talking over 1/3 of our people of working age not working nor looking for a job. The labor participation rate didn't take such a plunge until that big-eared bozo took over and augmented more government goodies:

I think you don't quite understand the problem. First and foremost, the big dive happened because 2010 was the year the first Baby Boomers started retiring. But you guys runon revoking Social Security. Please. do it

No, the last time we had that percentage of people uninsured was back in the 60's. More liberal lies once again. Many of those so-called insured people are now on public programs such as Medicaid. But no matter, because everybody does not have coverage in this country as promised by the head of Commie Care. It was all a lie, but I understand how liberals love lies.

Uh, guy, the 25% included bullshit poliices like yours that didn't actually cover anything. I guess I should have qualified it as "Uninsured and underinsured".

Nobody would hire Romney nor any company he worked for if he constantly ran companies into the ground. When unions take over a shop, that's who runs companies into the ground, and the only way to compete with that is to move those jobs overseas.

Obviously, you need to read up on GS Steel, or KB Toys or AmPad, where Romney did EXACTLY that. American companies did just fine when the workforce was mostly unionized.

When was the last time you had such a squeaky clean candidate like Romney running on the Democrat side? They are all filth from womanizing to drugs to rubbing elbows with domestic terrorists.

Romney is a religious nut. I'd rather have a womanizer. You see, I don't see religion as a virtue. It's a superstitious stupidity that has no place in the 20th century.

I'd rather have a president who fucks a willing intern than one who fucks over a factory full of hard working regular folks.

The best diss on Romney came from Mike Huckabee..."He looks like the guy who lays youoff." Or Rick Perry - "Hisonly worry about a pink slip was running out of them."

Well if you'd quit listening to your fellow liars on MSM, you'd realize it had little to do with a blow job. But you liberals constantly lie to try and minimize the offense. If Paula Jones was your sister or mother, you'd want to kill the guy that offended them in such a way. But because it was a liberal politician, it's okay, the guy just pulled down his pants and demanded oral sex.

My sister or mother probably would have kicked the guy in the balls and that would have been the end of it. they wouldn't keep whining about it 20 years later.

No, impeachable offenses is not what Congress decides to make up. If that were the case, there would be impeachments every single time a Congress had the opposite leadership of the President.

So your argument is because the GOP abused the process, that makes it okay? 67% OF Americans opposed impeaching Clinton, but the GOP went ahead with it anyway. How fucked up was that.

Found plenty of dirt on them... so much on Bill that he was impeached and disbarred. Found lots on Hillary too but with her, key material witnesses have this nasty habit of ending up dead before they can spill the beans. They've got a running total of about 40 dead bodies in their wake through the years. I guess that explains why someone like Comey can take a dive like he did. He literally looked like someone who had a gun to his head.

I challenged all of you in another thread... Name one thing this woman has been intimately involved with in her entire career that doesn't have a taint of scandal, illegality or unethical behavior to it?

No one ever came up with a single thing.

Found plenty of dirt on them... so much on Bill that he was impeached and disbarred. Found lots on Hillary too but with her, key material witnesses have this nasty habit of ending up dead before they can spill the beans. They've got a running total of about 40 dead bodies in their wake through the years. I guess that explains why someone like Comey can take a dive like he did. He literally looked like someone who had a gun to his head.

I think if you spend 70 million dollars investigating someone, and the worst thing you can find is that they "lied about getting a blow job", you've really wasted a lot of money.

Kind of like spending 7 million to investigate Benghazi for the 8th time and coming to the same conclusion the previous 7 investigations came to.

I challenged all of you in another thread... Name one thing this woman has been intimately involved with in her entire career that doesn't have a taint of scandal, illegality or unethical behavior to it?

No one ever came up with a single thing.

Yawn, guy, when you spend hundreds of millions of dollars digging around for dirt,and come up empty, the burden of proof isn't on us, it's on you.

Forum List

Back