Will Trump's Indictment in Georgia cost us the state in 2024? I’m concerned

Nope. It is the stated position of every Leftist scumbag here and in the country.
It is NOT my “stated position” or that of every Democrat or anti-Trump independent that we want “a far Left one party state.” Far from it. Are you saying we are all “Leftist scumbags”? It certainly appears so. What you said in the quote above about our “stated position” is clearly not true.

The vast majority of both Republicans and Democrats claim and believe that they want to preserve our North American representative democracy and Constitutional Republic. We may have various political beliefs or disagree about politicians and policies … but over 250 years of history unite us.

I haven’t seen much reason to trust you personally, since you have slandered me and lied about what I have said. You may not believe what I or others say, or suspect our motives, and we may feel the same way about you.

When I speak of being “reasonable,” I first of all simply mean we must speak the truth about what others actually say and not misrepresent or slander them. That’s the necessary bottom line for reasonable discussion between citizens in a Republic.

Last edited:
It is NOT my “stated position” or that of every Democrat or anti-Trump independent that we want “a far Left one party state.” Far from it. Are you saying we are all “Leftist scumbags”? It certainly appears so. What you said in the quote above about our “stated position” is clearly not true.

The vast majority of both Republicans and Democrats claim and believe that they want to preserve our North American representative democracy and Constitutional Republic. We may have various political beliefs or disagree about politicians and policies … but over 250 years of history unite us.

I haven’t seen much reason to trust you personally, since you have slandered me and lied about what I have said. You may not believe what I or others say, or suspect our motives, and we may feel the same way about you.

When I speak of being “reasonable,” I first of all simply mean we must speak the truth about what others actually say and not misrepresent or slander them. That’s the necessary bottom line for reasonable discussion between citizens in a Republic.
I am saying EXACTLY that. You aren't a REAL American, not by a long shot, especially after you and your diseased ilk supported Joe BiDumbfuck. This makes you part of the enemy coalition.

I am saying EXACTLY that. You aren't a REAL American, not by a long shot, especially after you and your diseased ilk supported Joe BiDumbfuck. This makes you part of the enemy coalition.
Those voices are getting to you. God's People put Dark Brandon in office.

Learn the definition of a constitutional democratic representative republic.

The Founders would never have let a Trump into the club.
We are democratic nothing. This country was never meant to be a democracy. And Trump is EXACTLY what the founders wanted for leaders. People coming out of their private lives to serve for a short period of time, then return to their private lives once their term of service is finished. However, people like YOU want career politicians who have ZERO clue as to how the private sector works, who've been in office for 30, 40, even 50 fucking years! That's unacceptable.

Last edited:
GMC needs to come to Jesus.
Problem is GMC thinks he’s found his own Jesus already, and in his own mind GMC is a “general” in service to the great Orange anointed one. I guess he sees himself as a “Christian General” or “Knight” serving this new “Real American” Christian King.

But wh9 knows what fantasies go through FMC’s mind? He seems to dream that Trump resembles Scipio Africanus — the Roman General who left his estate to defeat Hannibal when he was the “enemy” threatening Rome. Hey, didn’t GMC’s “anointed one” say that “Real Americans” might have to “terminate” the Constitution to fight his “Deep State enemy”?

Our poor weak-minded “General” sure does seem to lie a lot about those he disagrees with. But then what could “we” — who are all evidently “doomed to Hell” — possibly say that has any value, right?

Last edited:
Problem is GMC thinks he’s found his own Jesus already, and in his own mind GMC is a “general” in service to the great Orange anointed one. I guess he sees himself as a “Christian General” or “Knight” serving this new “Real American” Christian King. Hey, didn’t his “anointed one” say that “Real Americans” might have to “terminate” the Constitution?.

Our poor weak-minded “General” sure does seem to lie a lot about those he disagrees with. But then what could “we” — who are all evidently “doomed to Hell” — possibly say that has any value, right?
I found the Jesus of the Bible who declared that we must be Born Again. Your problem is you want the country to be a Communist shithole because you ARE a fucking Communist.

As a conservative Republican, I am deeply concerned about Trump's indictment in Georgia. This is a major blow to our party and a threat to our chances of winning elections in the future.

Trump's repeated lies about the 2020 election have alienated many voters, and his indictment will only further damage his reputation. This makes it more difficult for us to win over independents and moderate Republicans who are looking for a candidate who they can trust to uphold the rule of law and respect the results of elections.

And let’s not forget the fact that he pressured the governor to cheat and make him the winner in Georgia.

We need to move on from Trump and focus on finding a candidate who can unite our party and win elections in 2024. Trump's behavior is a liability to our party, and we cannot afford to have him on the ballot.

I urge all Republicans to join me in rejecting Trump and his behavior. We need to unite our party and focus on finding a candidate who can win elections in 2024. We cannot afford to have Trump on the ballot.
Georgia U.S. Senate was lost dumbass it was stolen.

We are democratic nothing. This country was never meant to be a democracy. And Trump is EXACTLY what the founders wanted for leaders. People coming out of their private lives to serve for a short period of time, then return to their private lives once their term of service is finished. However, people like YOU want career politicians who have ZERO clue as to how the private sector works, who've been in office for 30, 40, even 50 fucking years! That's unacceptable.
You do not know of what you are talking.

Forum List

Back