• Trump will die in office in 2 years.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll quit for health reasons.

• He will die in a plane crash.

• Trump will be gone by his third year.

• Putin will Turn on Trump and bump him off.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Sarah Palin only lasted 2 years as governor of Alaska. She was a quitter. Trump quits on his ventures when he gets bored. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his ass so he's never faced tough times. I don't think he will last 2 years.

1. He's an fart with health issues so he may die in office. Trump's grandfather died at age 49.

2. He'll quit before his term is up. Trump is wimp and a bully.

3. He will be impeached.

4. He will be assassinated by his own people..

5. He will leave for health reasons.

The OP better hope he is, or NO MORE FREE SHIT!

ksEivzX.jpg

Sad to say I'll be surprised if Trump makes it through his first year. His campaign openly threatened an enormous amount of people. The secret service should prepare for the most difficult job they've ever had.

Remember, if he's killed we're stuck with Pence.

Trump will probably die of a myocradial infarction. He lives on junk food and like his supporters he's a fat gurly boy.

Maybe a family member of the 13 year old girl he molested will take him out?

I think he will do Sarah Palin and quit. Like so many of his failed ventures, Trump can't handle the job.

Who will Pence pick for his VP?

I have serious concerns that Donald Trump will try to make himself a despot. His cultists will probably laugh at that, and I could be wrong, but that is my gut intuition.

I have serious concerns that Donald Trump will try to make himself a despot. His cultists will probably laugh at that, and I could be wrong, but that is my gut intuition.

Trump has been a tyrant all his miserable sinful life.

W
Sarah Palin only lasted 2 years as governor of Alaska. She was a quitter. Trump quits on his ventures when he gets bored. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his ass so he's never faced tough times. I don't think he will last 2 years.

1. He's an fart with health issues so he may die in office. Trump's grandfather died at age 49.

2. He'll quit before his term is up. Trump is wimp and a bully.

3. He will be impeached.

4. He will be assassinated by his own people..

5. He will leave for health reasons.
Who knows? Nobody knows the future :)
Anybody but Nostradamus ;)
Joking aside I hope he could live long for his children. Like everybody else they will suffer if he dies.

Forum List

Back