Will Trump build a wall?

Why not use Iraqi oil revenues to pay for the wall like we did to pay for our Iraq adventure? We did do that didn`t we?
That was a liberal lie, we are going to wage war in Iraq to steal their oil. Lol thanks for reminding us about that liberal lie.
You`re a bit confused. We invaded Iraq because....we could. It was our warlords who said Iraqi oil revenues would pay for our adventure.
No we invaded Iraq because Saddam broke the united nations sanctions, but liberals said it was because Bush wanted the Iraq oil for his personal gain.
We had no UN legal standing to wage war against Iraq.

Why do you think the senior Bushies do not travel many places in western Europe or Canada or Australia or South Africa?
Politifact disagrees with you.
We had no legal standing. Senior Bushies don't travel to parts of western Europe for a reason.

I don't see Trump engaging in manual labor at this point in his life, and I sure as hell don't see him as President, so don't worry about it.

That was a liberal lie, we are going to wage war in Iraq to steal their oil. Lol thanks for reminding us about that liberal lie.
You`re a bit confused. We invaded Iraq because....we could. It was our warlords who said Iraqi oil revenues would pay for our adventure.
No we invaded Iraq because Saddam broke the united nations sanctions, but liberals said it was because Bush wanted the Iraq oil for his personal gain.
We had no UN legal standing to wage war against Iraq.

Why do you think the senior Bushies do not travel many places in western Europe or Canada or Australia or South Africa?
Politifact disagrees with you.
We had no legal standing. Senior Bushies don't travel to parts of western Europe for a reason.
I saw one was about a protest, but not because he would be arrested.

Trump is going to sue Canada, and Syria. He is also going to sue the New York Times, their reporters, Fox News, all the Mexican news networks, Carson, Jeb, and all the other candidates that have not been nice to him. After that, he is going to sue every registered republican that voted against him in the primaries. When he is not nominated, he will sue that republican party.Then, he is going to do a reality show in which he ends each episode with a lawsuit against someone.

The party in charge on 9-11 wants to tell us how we can be safe? LOL!!!

The bed wetters who voted for the political whores who allowed 19 jihadist psycopaths to infiltrate, evade detection and plot the 9/11 operation are critical of Bush?

Funny that 7 years later their moonbat messiah is still blameless in spite of the fact EVERYTHING has gotten worse in the country and around the world since the meat muppet faggot was elected.

It takes a zen like devotion to ignorance to be a libturd.

For all of you hypocrites on the left, I thought you all would get a good rise out of this one.

This Meme Outlines Mexico's Hypocrisy Over Immigration -

Mexico built a wall. Oopsssssssss, you mean they don't want illegals in their country? LOL :badgrin:

mexico.jpg

Since Canada has committed to accepting 25,000 Syrian refugees will The Donald build a northern wall along with his wall along the southern border? Canada sends us drug users, rapists and murderers you know. I guess some of them are okay.

Trump won't build ANY wall. This is just a long line of empty promises he is making to gullible Republicans so he can get nominated. Even his own business he can't say if he doesn't have illegals working for them.

Forum List

Back