Will Trump build a wall?

August West

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2014
Since Canada has committed to accepting 25,000 Syrian refugees will The Donald build a northern wall along with his wall along the southern border? Canada sends us drug users, rapists and murderers you know. I guess some of them are okay.

Not only is he gonna build a 900 mile high wall, but he's gonna force every single illegal out of America, shut down China and bring back every single job they have there that's ours, Nuke the middle east and Russia and and and continue to host and produce Celebrity Apprentice.:ahole-1:

Since Canada has committed to accepting 25,000 Syrian refugees will The Donald build a northern wall along with his wall along the southern border? Canada sends us drug users, rapists and murderers you know. I guess some of them are okay.
He will make Mexico pay for it

Why not use Iraqi oil revenues to pay for the wall like we did to pay for our Iraq adventure? We did do that didn`t we?

Why not use Iraqi oil revenues to pay for the wall like we did to pay for our Iraq adventure? We did do that didn`t we?
That was a liberal lie, we are going to wage war in Iraq to steal their oil. Lol thanks for reminding us about that liberal lie.

Trump may truly endeavor to build a wall, but let's be real. The bed wetters would keep the project mired in the courts over envirobullshit psycobabble until a president was elected that would drop the effort.

No wall will get built but you can bet your ass ICE will be working overtime catching and deporting wet backs along with the visa jumpers.

That was a liberal lie, we are going to wage war in Iraq to steal their oil. Lol thanks for reminding us about that liberal lie.
You`re a bit confused. We invaded Iraq because....we could. It was our warlords who said Iraqi oil revenues would pay for our adventure.

You`re a bit confused. We invaded Iraq because....we could. It was our warlords who said Iraqi oil revenues would pay for our adventure.
Bush gave them a present. He wrote off Iraq's debts and let them sell the oil to anyone they wanted. The war, well, we are still paying for it. It is part of the huge national debt the Republicans are always whining about.

No we invaded Iraq because Saddam broke the united nations sanctions, but liberals said it was because Bush wanted the Iraq oil for his personal gain.

I think Trump could do it. building stuff is his business. And as far as making Mexico pay for it, that's simple. Simply raise tariffs on Mexican impports for funding and sentence illegal aliens to hard labor building it.

No problemo, senoir.

I think Trump could do it. building stuff is his business. And as far as making Mexico pay for it, that's simple. Simply raise tariffs on Mexican impports for funding and sentence illegal aliens to hard labor building it.

No problemo, senoir.

I don't doubt his will or ability, I am confident that libturd lawyers will pull every judicial string to prevent a single strand of wire from going up, or a single concrete form from being staked down. They will bankrupt the court system if they have too, but there will be injunctions and lawsuits like the world has never seen. Failing that bed wetters will blow up construction equipment, sabotage the logistics and even lay down in front of bulldozers.

Mark my word, the libturds know that if they lose the votes of the invaders, the democrook party is doomed.

No we invaded Iraq because Saddam broke the united nations sanctions, but liberals said it was because Bush wanted the Iraq oil for his personal gain.
We had no UN legal standing to wage war against Iraq.

Why do you think the senior Bushies do not travel many places in western Europe or Canada or Australia or South Africa?

We had no UN legal standing to wage war against Iraq.

Why do you think the senior Bushies do not travel many places in western Europe or Canada or Australia or South Africa?
Politifact disagrees with you.

No problemo, senoir.

I don't doubt his will or ability, I am confident that libturd lawyers will pull every judicial string to prevent a single strand of wire from going up, or a single concrete form from being staked down. They will bankrupt the court system if they have too, but there will be injunctions and lawsuits like the world has never seen. Failing that bed wetters will blow up construction equipment, sabotage the logistics and even lay down in front of bulldozers.

Mark my word, the libturds know that if they lose the votes of the invaders, the democrook party is doomed.

They haven't stopped it so far.

What I would like to see is double walls with landmines between and snipers with shoot on sight orders. And just leave the bodies where they lay as a message.

They haven't stopped it so far.

What I would like to see is double walls with landmines between and snipers with shoot on sight orders. And just leave the bodies where they lay as a message.

I envision a 20 foot wall with a 6 lane highway on top. Sniper positions of course, but let the corpses rot in mexislum where they belong. This would facilitate Gulf-Pacific transport as well as establish good logistics for the sniper posts.

I would also endorse a policy that, if someone managed to sneak in they would be deported via Trebuchet.

Forum List

Back