Will the white race survive?

Are Jews a Race?

In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.

Judaism: Race, Religion, or Ethnicity?

I'm doing my part Hosser, 3 beautiful white kids. Planning on a 4th in a year and a fifth down the line! So that will be 5 white kids for the next generation! Can't say they will be conservatives, since my wife is pretty liberal.

Oh wait were Jewish! Scratch that we don't count as white. I guess that 5 kids in for the non-white side. Sorry!
Judaism is a religion, not a race.

Perhaps you meant you are Semitic? Where exactly Semites fit into the phylogenetic tree is debated, as there have been insufficient genetic studies. The region from whence Semites originate has seen much intermixing of Caucasoid and Mongoloid stocks, further serving to make a general statement difficult.

BULLSHIT! Jews are a race.

oh ya tell that to sammy !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3zKyTgfG5w]YouTube - ‪Sammy Davis sings If I Were a Rich Man‬‏[/ame]

OK? Japan is one of the most homogeneous societies around they don't have to worry about their people mixing in large numbers with non Japanese...

It appears Japanese aren't mixing with each-other!
Population decline worsening | The Japan Times Online

And if you think Asian boards don't like white boys you never been to CA!

And White Boys return the affinity :thup:

The white race is doomed

They don't breed enough

I'm doing my part Hosser, 3 beautiful white kids. Planning on a 4th in a year and a fifth down the line! So that will be 5 white kids for the next generation! Can't say they will be conservatives, since my wife is pretty liberal.

Oh wait were Jewish! Scratch that we don't count as white. I guess that 5 kids in for the non-white side. Sorry!

Perhaps you meant you are Semitic? Where exactly Semites fit into the phylogenetic tree is debated, as there have been insufficient genetic studies. The region from whence Semites originate has seen much intermixing of Caucasoid and Mongoloid stocks, further serving to make a general statement difficult.

How are Jews a race? What does a Jew look like? Are Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists a race?

Bullshit. Blacks lived in white led countries in Africa and still did these things they were brought to the U.S. set free and have been given every opportunity and every hand out possible and yet they have done nothing with it..
they were?......who in the hell was those Black guys tending the White mans Cotton Fields.....Black Irish?....Real Dark Mexicans?......
1) Slavery was abolished how long ago?

2) There were black slaveholders

3) There were free blacks in the colonies

he did not have a year in there did he JB.....he just said they were brought here and set free.....

and those free Blacks were still treated like shit from people like you and BIG Hoss....Free?.....i guess you can say that.....they maybe did not think so....

they were?......who in the hell was those Black guys tending the White mans Cotton Fields.....Black Irish?....Real Dark Mexicans?......
1) Slavery was abolished how long ago?

2) There were black slaveholders

3) There were free blacks in the colonies

he did not have a year in there did he JB.....he just said they were brought here and set free.....

and those free Blacks were still treated like shit from people like you and BIG Hoss....Free?.....i guess you can say that.....they maybe did not think so....

Damn didn't realize I was so old. Hmm

Is there a show about a "biker neighborhood? :lol:

Could you tell us where a "biker neighborhood is? :lol:

Obviously you're the one who watches too much TV, but please, continue your attempt at dismissiveness, all it shows is your stupidity, but then again that's all most here expect from you anyway. Matter of fact I bet you're an inbred from the hills, you have my pity.
Ya, and I live in a "biker neighborhood too :lol:

Ya know we used to have neighborhoods called trailer parks, yup, they're still called neighborhoods, where at least 80% of most were made up of outlaw bikers. Most of the bikers have moved west to other existing trailer parks when the local ones were closed down. So, do you still wish to persist in displaying your complete lack of intelligence and persist in your complete affirmation of stupidity? I'm going to hazard a guess as to the latter, you haven't disappointed yet. :lol:

No, they're a religion with racist views [only Semites can be 'true' Jews]. Similarly, the KKK is not a race, but a group which claims that being a member of a given race is a necessary prerequisite for inclusion [only Whites can be Klansmen].

In the case of Judaism, this is rooted in the history of the religion's founding and the genocides they carried out in conquering the 'promised land'.

The concept of Judaism as a race is nothing more than useful fiction used by Zionists to label anyone who opposed zionism as 'antisemitic' and by propagandists to manipulate feeble-minded useful idiots like yourself.

No, they're a religion with racist views [only Semites can be 'true' Jews]. Similarly, the KKK is not a race, but a group which claims that being a member of a given race is a necessary prerequisite for inclusion [only Whites can be Klansmen].

In the case of Judaism, this is rooted in the history of the religion's founding and the genocides they carried out in conquering the 'promised land'.

The concept of Judaism as a race is nothing more than useful fiction used by Zionists to label anyone who opposed zionism as 'antisemitic' and by propagandists to manipulate feeble-minded useful idiots like yourself.

We will just to agree to disagree here.

The white race is doomed

They don't breed enough
They breed enough, just that other races have litters

No for once RW is correct. Whites need more than 1 or 2 kids per couple. Thankfully my brother has 5 white children I have 2 already my mother had 5 my grandmothers had 3 and 4 respectfully.

good maybe they will breed with some people of color and give you beautiful grandchildren

Only number 12? Damn you mean I could have gotten on your list sooner??!!
Fuck!! :(
only pussies put people on"ignore"....."i dont like what you said....your on my ignore list".....that one dipshit had what 50 people on it?.....why even post....

He is on the list because he can't use some common sense and post some legit argument for or against what I am saying so yeah on ignore. People want to start calling names and posting stupid shit like that on ignore they go so it doesn't screw up my thread.

maybe if you stop acting like a fucking bigot you would have people discussing this with you reasonably....and some of the shit your posting is pretty dam stupid to Hoss....make yourself no. 13.......

Forum List

Back