Will the white race survive?

Overnight? no. Eventually? yes.

Bullshit. Blacks lived in white led countries in Africa and still did these things they were brought to the U.S. set free and have been given every opportunity and every hand out possible and yet they have done nothing with it..

Hahaha. This is the funniest post I've read in my short time on this board. To answer your question, no the white race will not survive. But you can co-opt another group's culture like you did the Aryans, ie Indians. Maybe you can claim the Nubian culture and start over, I'm sure they have some symbols you can corrupt.
The Indo-Europeans (AKA Indo-Aryans, AKA Aryans) originated in the steppes of what is now Russian, descended from the third exodus from Africa. They then traveled north-west and settled at the southern shore of the Baltic before sweeping southward. They'd split into three groups, which would become the Nordic, Alpine, and Old Mediterranean stock. They would go as far south as Peria/Iran and then sweep as far east and modern India before intermarrying with the native populations to give rise to the ethnic groups we see today.

Depictions by those they conquered show that by the time they reached India, they had a master of chariots and warfare.

Y-Chromosome examination supports this, while mDNA shows that the native men pretty much disappeared and the conquers took the native women for themselves. This is a pattern that is seen time and again throughout human history.

See: The Journey of man; The Human Family Tree

Hahaha. This is the funniest post I've read in my short time on this board. To answer your question, no the white race will not survive. But you can co-opt another group's culture like you did the Aryans, ie Indians. Maybe you can claim the Nubian culture and start over, I'm sure they have some symbols you can corrupt.

What is so funny about it? Actually if you had learned history you would know the ancient indo-aryans were white it was the mixing with the people in the lands they conquered that made them the brown the people there are now.Another fact for ya Ancient Egyptians were White.

Were the ancient Chinese white as well? Were Adam and Eve white? Was Jesus white? Is God white?

When was the "history" written? What year was the first book on "white indo-aryans" written?

Chinese yes,I don't believe in the bible or its stories so can't help ya there.

There is no such thing as a biker neighborhood

No? Okay, if you say so Einstein.

BTW, they tracked down your brain, some squirrel thought is was an acorn and buried it.
Go watch some more TV, A biker neighborhood :lol:

I am watching TV, you're the star of this non-reality show. Well, you and Little Dross that is.
Actually reminds me of two amoebas trying to conjugate a verb.

Look at America in the 1950s, 20-30 years after the Eugenics movement was in full force- when the generation resulting from such efforts were the bulk of our military and work force.

Look at America today, 50 years past the 60's 'free love', 40 years after the neoleftists started advocating abortion as the easy and convenient alternative to responsibility, 30 years after someone taught Negroes how to make crack, and after repeated Amnesties for illegals and near-total non-enforcement of our southern border.

STD rates, Crime Rates, America's ranking on the Human Development Index, the American Education System's inability to compete internationally, rates of out-of-wedlock births...

The facts speak for themselves. Shamefully, the neoliberals refuse to let America learn from history.

From what little I've read of your posts JB, this is a topic of serious interest and academia. If I read you correctly, if every race just stayed to themselves and their areas the world (America) would be a better place. Is this the simplified bottom line?

I'm doing my part Hosser, 3 beautiful white kids. Planning on a 4th in a year and a fifth down the line! So that will be 5 white kids for the next generation! Can't say they will be conservatives, since my wife is pretty liberal.

Oh wait were Jewish! Scratch that we don't count as white. I guess that 5 kids in for the non-white side. Sorry!

and then there are those Italians breeding like Italians and there not really white either..

inbreedingb.jpg
Inbreeding? Looks more like crystal meth.

Look at America in the 1950s, 20-30 years after the Eugenics movement was in full force- when the generation resulting from such efforts were the bulk of our military and work force.

Look at America today, 50 years past the 60's 'free love', 40 years after the neoleftists started advocating abortion as the easy and convenient alternative to responsibility, 30 years after someone taught Negroes how to make crack, and after repeated Amnesties for illegals and near-total non-enforcement of our southern border.

STD rates, Crime Rates, America's ranking on the Human Development Index, the American Education System's inability to compete internationally, rates of out-of-wedlock births...

The facts speak for themselves. Shamefully, the neoliberals refuse to let America learn from history.

Your theory has a fatal flaw. (More than one, actually)

How can minorities be responsible for America's failure to compete internationally when many of the countries who are successfully competing with us now are, in fact, non White?

Another flawed aspect of your "theroy" is that you fail to take into account that there are external factors (such as lower labor costs in other countries, along with their increased spending on infrastructure) which are causing America to lose ground economically.

No? Okay, if you say so Einstein.

BTW, they tracked down your brain, some squirrel thought is was an acorn and buried it.
Go watch some more TV, A biker neighborhood :lol:

I am watching TV, you're the star of this non-reality show. Well, you and Little Dross that is.
Actually reminds me of two amoebas trying to conjugate a verb.
Is there a show about a "biker neighborhood? :lol:

Could you tell us where a "biker neighborhood is? :lol:

Bullshit. Blacks lived in white led countries in Africa and still did these things they were brought to the U.S. set free and have been given every opportunity and every hand out possible and yet they have done nothing with it..
they were?......who in the hell was those Black guys tending the White mans Cotton Fields.....Black Irish?....Real Dark Mexicans?......
1) Slavery was abolished how long ago?

2) There were black slaveholders

3) There were free blacks in the colonies

I take it you support eugenics?

Right. We are all equal....you should put your words to action. Try walking in an all black neighborhood at night see if you get out alive...I have lived in an all black neighborhood and I know what goes on.

So did I.

And?

And I was attacked weekly for being white harassed at school and on the school bus my stuff was stolen including my playstation and my fathers car.I had to take to carrying a weapon to insure my safety.

I went a different way.

I learned to kick ass and make friends.

Never needed a gun.

I take it you support eugenics?

No, He opposes abortion.

Forum List

Back