Will the white race survive?

Go watch some more TV, A biker neighborhood :lol:

I am watching TV, you're the star of this non-reality show. Well, you and Little Dross that is.
Actually reminds me of two amoebas trying to conjugate a verb.
Is there a show about a "biker neighborhood? :lol:

Could you tell us where a "biker neighborhood is? :lol:

Obviously you're the one who watches too much TV, but please, continue your attempt at dismissiveness, all it shows is your stupidity, but then again that's all most here expect from you anyway. Matter of fact I bet you're an inbred from the hills, you have my pity.

So did I.

And?

And I was attacked weekly for being white harassed at school and on the school bus my stuff was stolen including my playstation and my fathers car.I had to take to carrying a weapon to insure my safety.

I went a different way.

I learned to kick ass and make friends.

Never needed a gun.

Hard to make friends with people who hate you because of the color of your skin and the way you talk etc etc.

I am watching TV, you're the star of this non-reality show. Well, you and Little Dross that is.
Actually reminds me of two amoebas trying to conjugate a verb.
Is there a show about a "biker neighborhood? :lol:

Could you tell us where a "biker neighborhood is? :lol:

Obviously you're the one who watches too much TV, but please, continue your attempt at dismissiveness, all it shows is your stupidity, but then again that's all most here expect from you anyway. Matter of fact I bet you're an inbred from the hills, you have my pity.
Ya, and I live in a "biker neighborhood too :lol:

So, America can only be great if White people are in the majority?
If Mexico was majority white, Mexico would be as great as America.

That's a contention. It's not a fact.

The country that's considered to be the wellspring of Democracy and deep philosophical thinking is Greece. Stricktly speaking, Greeks are not White.

China, and Egypt, and the Arab world had a great civilizations when White Europeans were living in huts with their farm animals.

And let's not forget the Aztecs, Incans, and Mayans of the new world who were building pyramids centuries before White Europeans arrived in the new world.

Yup.

inbreedingb.jpg

Your kinda people........
:eusa_whistle:

Always more ignorant morons where the rest came from. Enjoy the ignore list. You are #12

Only number 12? Damn you mean I could have gotten on your list sooner??!!
Fuck!! :(
only pussies put people on"ignore"....."i dont like what you said....your on my ignore list".....that one dipshit had what 50 people on it?.....why even post....

I'm doing my part Hosser, 3 beautiful white kids. Planning on a 4th in a year and a fifth down the line! So that will be 5 white kids for the next generation! Can't say they will be conservatives, since my wife is pretty liberal.

Oh wait were Jewish! Scratch that we don't count as white. I guess that 5 kids in for the non-white side. Sorry!
Judaism is a religion, not a race.

Perhaps you meant you are Semitic? Where exactly Semites fit into the phylogenetic tree is debated, as there have been insufficient genetic studies. The region from whence Semites originate has seen much intermixing of Caucasoid and Mongoloid stocks, further serving to make a general statement difficult.

And I was attacked weekly for being white harassed at school and on the school bus my stuff was stolen including my playstation and my fathers car.I had to take to carrying a weapon to insure my safety.

I went a different way.

I learned to kick ass and make friends.

Never needed a gun.

Hard to make friends with people who hate you because of the color of your skin and the way you talk etc etc.

Well the way it went for me was thus:

Got my ass kicked.
Learned to kick ass.
Kicked some asses.
Made friends.

But this was in the way back..when there was no one around to coddle you.

What is so funny about it? Actually if you had learned history you would know the ancient indo-aryans were white it was the mixing with the people in the lands they conquered that made them the brown the people there are now.Another fact for ya Ancient Egyptians were White.

Were the ancient Chinese white as well? Were Adam and Eve white? Was Jesus white? Is God white?

When was the "history" written? What year was the first book on "white indo-aryans" written?

Chinese yes,I don't believe in the bible or its stories so can't help ya there.
The modern Chinese are primarily descended from the second wave to leave Africa, if memory serves [I sometimes get the second and third waves mixed up]. The White races descended from the third, which did not travel as far east as the second before settling for a time and turning north-west.

Bullshit. Blacks lived in white led countries in Africa and still did these things they were brought to the U.S. set free and have been given every opportunity and every hand out possible and yet they have done nothing with it..
they were?......who in the hell was those Black guys tending the White mans Cotton Fields.....Black Irish?....Real Dark Mexicans?......

Should have put a comma between that there. They were set free were they not?

yea kinda reluctantly......and they were still treated like shit.....

Right. We are all equal....you should put your words to action. Try walking in an all black neighborhood at night see if you get out alive...I have lived in an all black neighborhood and I know what goes on.

So did I.

And?

Ah man. They stole your Playstation?

The humanity!

No wonder you are scarred.

Always more ignorant morons where the rest came from. Enjoy the ignore list. You are #12

Only number 12? Damn you mean I could have gotten on your list sooner??!!
Fuck!! :(
only pussies put people on"ignore"....."i dont like what you said....your on my ignore list".....that one dipshit had what 50 people on it?.....why even post....

He is on the list because he can't use some common sense and post some legit argument for or against what I am saying so yeah on ignore. People want to start calling names and posting stupid shit like that on ignore they go so it doesn't screw up my thread.

I'm doing my part Hosser, 3 beautiful white kids. Planning on a 4th in a year and a fifth down the line! So that will be 5 white kids for the next generation! Can't say they will be conservatives, since my wife is pretty liberal.

Oh wait were Jewish! Scratch that we don't count as white. I guess that 5 kids in for the non-white side. Sorry!

Perhaps you meant you are Semitic? Where exactly Semites fit into the phylogenetic tree is debated, as there have been insufficient genetic studies. The region from whence Semites originate has seen much intermixing of Caucasoid and Mongoloid stocks, further serving to make a general statement difficult.

oh ya tell that to sammy..oh wait...never mind

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3zKyTgfG5w]YouTube - ‪Sammy Davis sings If I Were a Rich Man‬‏[/ame]

Bullshit. Blacks lived in white led countries in Africa and still did these things they were brought to the U.S. set free and have been given every opportunity and every hand out possible and yet they have done nothing with it..

Hahaha. This is the funniest post I've read in my short time on this board. To answer your question, no the white race will not survive. But you can co-opt another group's culture like you did the Aryans, ie Indians. Maybe you can claim the Nubian culture and start over, I'm sure they have some symbols you can corrupt.
The Indo-Europeans (AKA Indo-Aryans, AKA Aryans) originated in the steppes of what is now Russian, descended from the third exodus from Africa. They then traveled north-west and settled at the southern shore of the Baltic before sweeping southward. They'd split into three groups, which would become the Nordic, Alpine, and Old Mediterranean stock. They would go as far south as Peria/Iran and then sweep as far east and modern India before intermarrying with the native populations to give rise to the ethnic groups we see today.

Depictions by those they conquered show that by the time they reached India, they had a master of chariots and warfare.

Y-Chromosome examination supports this, while mDNA shows that the native men pretty much disappeared and the conquers took the native women for themselves. This is a pattern that is seen time and again throughout human history.

See: The Journey of man; The Human Family Tree

Well if you post is true you have answered the OP's question. Every where the Indo-Europeans (AKA Indo-Aryans, AKA Aryans) go and intermarry they disappear, Persia/Iran, India, etc. It's just a matter of time and poof you are gone.

BULLSHIT! Jews are a race.

Forum List

Back