Will the white race survive?

Wanting to preserve your race seems like a pretty crappy reason to have a child(ren) to me.

People have other foolish reasons to have children, though.

I disagree, it is more common than not in humans, and in all life, that living beings want to procreate and pass on their genes to the next generation. When humans act, they generally act in the best interests of preserving their life but more importantly in insuring their genetic blueprint survive into the future(this is why mammals protect their young). Some may call it indirectly egotistical, but any healthy human ought to have an ego to ensure his own genetic survival and to make sure he doesn't get rolled over on.

Evolution, Altruism and Genetic Similarity Theory

White Civil Rights » The Jews Are a Race, Not a Religion

Hooked nose,thing lips,some have curly hair. If you have paid attention enough you can pick one out of a crowd real quick.

Yea, like this one...

righitgoldberg.jpg

There is good and bad in all races. I judge people as individuals because I know and have known so many kind and good hearted people in my life that are a different race than I. At the same time, I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to preserve one's race. ~BH

Agreed, but the perservation of once race or even species is dependant on time,nature and at times, unforseen events. Not the choices of individuals. Survival of the fitist my friend.:razz:

I disagree with this.

The choices of individuals add up. And over time those "individuals" choices are what cause the "unforeseen" events. Time it's self does not do anything but tick away. Nature changing it's self would be due to the added up "individuals" choices.

Therefore, it IS the choices of individuals that would cause the preservation or non preservation of one's race.

Right. We are all equal....you should put your words to action. Try walking in an all black neighborhood at night see if you get out alive...I have lived in an all black neighborhood and I know what goes on.

I still do. I live in one of the worst in Texas. Right at this moment I am here. I ran all over the fourth and fifth wards when I was a kid to. From then up to now I have yet to be mugged. The white race has been around for as long as humans have, and will be for years to come.

The 2010 census data shows that 79.8 % of this country is white.
So I don't see the white race as going away any time soon.

Genius. 1 it says ESTIMATE 2. It was published in 2009....

So?
You think the numbers have gone down by a whole bunch in 1 and a half years?
I can't help it if you believe the lie's of white supremacists.

Lol.Call the census bureau ask them who they consider to be white because it isn't just white europeanes. Its jews and arabs and latinos as well.

Genius. 1 it says ESTIMATE 2. It was published in 2009....

So?
You think the numbers have gone down by a whole bunch in 1 and a half years?
I can't help it if you believe the lie's of white supremacists.

Lol.Call the census bureau ask them who they consider to be white because it isn't just white europeanes. Its jews and arabs and latinos as well.

Did you fill yours out last year?
They had each and every ethnic group listed or most, then there was - other, you needed to list what it was.
Caucasian, Hispanic, Black,,Asian,
White is still the largest group.
You need to ask the person filling out the form who thought they were white, not the census bureau. :lol:

Forum List

Back