Will the white race survive?

Inbreeding make a race of people all look the same, like black people.

Excuse me? Are you stupid or what? Black people do not all look alike. We span the color spectrum, from white as you (must be) to blue black, and everything in between.

What is meant by inbreeding is marrying or producing offspring between closely related members (family), which is what Appalachia is famous for...you know, the Hatfields and the McCoys fame. Ahem.

I'm sure in some inbred country of the world the "white race (trash)" will survive.
And your from where ASSHOLE....Iraq.....60% of all marriages are blood related..
Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen (Reproductive Health Journal, 2009 Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs.). A large part of inbred Muslims are born from parents who are themselves inbred - which increase the risks of negative mental and physical consequenses

How could a race that has blond, red, black, brown hair colors and green, blue, black, brown eye colors, be a race of inbreds?

How many White people are there in this country alone? I don't know the exact number, but I know it's over a hundred million. Barring any kind of nuclear conflagration, or an asteroid strike, or the sun going super nova (all of which would also kill people regardless of race), why should any rational person believe that the survival of White people is in doubt?
In less then 30 years whites will be the minority in America, America will be a third world country

This is misleading, what it really means is that whites will not be more numerous than all others combined. There would still be more whites than any other single race.

And your from where ASSHOLE....Iraq.....60% of all marriages are blood related.
Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen (Reproductive Health Journal, 2009 Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs.). A large part of inbred Muslims are born from parents who are themselves inbred - which increase the risks of negative mental and physical consequenses
Really, you think I choose to live here? I'm currently deployed to the country with the Army in support of Operation New Dawn. Normally I'm found in Boise, ID. I'm as white as one can get and I'm Christian, not Muslim.

Man, did I strike a nerve or something?

How many White people are there in this country alone? I don't know the exact number, but I know it's over a hundred million. Barring any kind of nuclear conflagration, or an asteroid strike, or the sun going super nova (all of which would also kill people regardless of race), why should any rational person believe that the survival of White people is in doubt?
In less then 30 years whites will be the minority in America, America will be a third world country

This is misleading, what it really means is that whites will not be more numerous than all others combined. There would still be more whites than any other single race.

U.S. Census Bureau is predicting that Whites (non Hispanics) would become the minority in the year 2050. ;)

I think it will happen sooner than that seeing as more and more couples are multiracial than they were when the Census made their prediction.

U.S. Census Bureau is predicting that Whites (non Hispanics) would become the minority in the year 2050. ;)

I think it will happen sooner than that seeing as more and more couples are multiracial than they were when the Census made their prediction.

never tell me the odds !!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rnyWNoFb58]YouTube - ‪The Asteroid Field‬‏[/ame]

Inbreeding make a race of people all look the same, like black people.

Excuse me? Are you stupid or what? Black people do not all look alike. We span the color spectrum, from white as you (must be) to blue black, and everything in between.

What is meant by inbreeding is marrying or producing offspring between closely related members (family), which is what Appalachia is famous for...you know, the Hatfields and the McCoys fame. Ahem.
.............and the snaggle toothed inbreds in the Unknighted KingDumb.
Appalachia is most famous for it's republicans.

José;3725530 said:
I want the white race to survive, white women are beautiful and I don't want them going anywhere.

But that's the whole dilemma, Gravity.

For the white race/white women to survive people like you and me have to keep their ***** far away from them. :D :D

Sheesh thats going to be hard Jose, I love me some white womenz.:eusa_drool:

Tell me about it. :lol: :lol:

nicole_kidman.jpg

Well... I don't know about the white race but Gloria says she will. :tongue: :tongue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tth-8wA3PdY]YouTube - ‪I will survive - Gloria Gaynor‬‏[/ame]

José;3725564 said:
José;3725530 said:
But that's the whole dilemma, Gravity.

For the white race/white women to survive people like you and me have to keep their ***** far away from them. :D :D

Sheesh thats going to be hard Jose, I love me some white womenz.:eusa_drool:

Tell me about it. :lol: :lol:

nicole_kidman.jpg

I am feeling Amber Rose for some reason, although she is mixed with other things besides white.

kanye-west.jpg

amber-rose-beach-kanye-kissing.jpg

And my favorite one, Scarlet Johannsen is just gorgeous!

scarett_johansson1A_300_400.jpg

Scarlettb+Johansson.jpg

Forum List

Back