Will The US Bring Back The Draft?

With fewer people wanting to serve in the military today this thought just crossed my mind. The United States of America is a joke today so I don't blame people for not wanting to defend it.

What I feel sorry for most though is the families of men and women who gave their lives so we could be free and now this country as a whole is dishonoring their sacrifice. Memorial Day is a whole lot sadder occasion than it used to be. 😞
They may have to....Serving under beta faggots isn't terribly inspiring for the would-be young warrior.

They may have to....Serving under beta faggots isn't terribly inspiring for the would-be young warrior.

If somebody makes their decision to not serve based on something as idiotic as that, then I say good. We don't want them and we don't need them. They obviously have their head shoved entirely up their arse and should not be in uniform.

With fewer people wanting to serve in the military today this thought just crossed my mind. The United States of America is a joke today so I don't blame people for not wanting to defend it.

What I feel sorry for most though is the families of men and women who gave their lives so we could be free and now this country as a whole is dishonoring their sacrifice. Memorial Day is a whole lot sadder occasion than it used to be. 😞
US should bring back the draft

But it would be a nightmare trying make soldiers out of pajama boys and other typical libs

1685003092758.jpeg

Forum List

Back