Will the President use a Pocket Veto on the stimulus bill?

This could have been passed months ago if not for the pork Pelosi stuffed into it.
I sure wish there was a line item veto clause.
With this covid stimulus Bill for the people, 15% goes to the people, the rest is just the redeistibution of wealth.
And the liberals back it. WTF?

Turtle and his GOP buddies signed off in the Senate. But lets blame only the House...right?
Are you for it? Or, are you against it?

Have you thought about the amount of time given to read 5600 pages by Pelosi before the vote?
Doesn't it sound strangly familiar?

Once again, the Senate passed the bill as well. You're blaming one House for the bill.

I'm for it only because its an omnibus bill. I think payments should be higher too as does Pelosi and the President. Will the Senate allow it? Should the Senate allow it?
Nobody had time to read the friggin' Bill. Just like the Obamacare, nobody knew what was in it.
I think they should have a stand alone COVID Bill for the people, not all this other pork.
As it stands now? No, I don't go along with it.

And to the millions who will lose unemployment insurance....I guess you're just giving all of your fellow Americans the middle finger on that, eh?
Why don't you call your Representatives and tell them to remove the pork so Americans can get the aid they need?
Because you're involved with a Trespasser and love Trespassers more than you care about Americans.

The blob signed the bill. Now you can tell us how you were for it the entire time fuck face:

Not me; there is zero excuse for pork.

It must suck to see your lord and master betray you...again. How many times has he signed a bill he was against now..6 times? LOL Love it!
6 times in 4 years.
How many times has a D given pork and you had an orgasm?
Aww...poor baby. Your blob has betrayed you so you're lashing out. LOL

This could have been passed months ago if not for the pork Pelosi stuffed into it.
With this covid stimulus Bill for the people, 15% goes to the people, the rest is just the redeistibution of wealth.

Turtle and his GOP buddies signed off in the Senate. But lets blame only the House...right?

Have you thought about the amount of time given to read 5600 pages by Pelosi before the vote?

Once again, the Senate passed the bill as well. You're blaming one House for the bill.

I'm for it only because its an omnibus bill. I think payments should be higher too as does Pelosi and the President. Will the Senate allow it? Should the Senate allow it?
Nobody had time to read the friggin' Bill. Just like the Obamacare, nobody knew what was in it.
I think they should have a stand alone COVID Bill for the people, not all this other pork.

And to the millions who will lose unemployment insurance....I guess you're just giving all of your fellow Americans the middle finger on that, eh?
Why don't you call your Representatives and tell them to remove the pork so Americans can get the aid they need?
Because you're involved with a Trespasser and love Trespassers more than you care about Americans.

The blob signed the bill. Now you can tell us how you were for it the entire time fuck face:

It must suck to see your lord and master betray you...again. How many times has he signed a bill he was against now..6 times? LOL Love it!
6 times in 4 years.
How many times has a D given pork and you had an orgasm?
Aww...poor baby. Your blob has betrayed you so you're lashing out. LOL
Why would I lash out at the best President the US has ever had other than Washington?

With Trump who knows But I can't really see him explicitly vetoing UI benefits, eviction moritoriums for people. HE doesnt'want to be MORE unpopular. HE just wants to fck up congress. And he doesn't care about the pain he causes doing it.

I think no one bothered to clear all this negotiation with the President.

BIG mistake. I don't blame him.
Didn't matter...he signed it.

PS: He had negotiators at the table the entire way. If nobody cleared it with the blob, it was his own people.

With Trump who knows But I can't really see him explicitly vetoing UI benefits, eviction moritoriums for people. HE doesnt'want to be MORE unpopular. HE just wants to fck up congress. And he doesn't care about the pain he causes doing it.

PS: He had negotiators at the table the entire way. If nobody cleared it with the blob, it was his own people.
Seems that all your pissing of your Depends was for nothing, huh?

bwahahaha.... it is pretty hilarious watching your cult leader force you to take such strident positions, only to reverse course completely within hours. How many times has he done this to you poor cultists? You deserve every single bit of it.

bwahahaha.... it is pretty hilarious watching your cult leader force you to take such strident positions, only to reverse course completely within hours. How many times has he done this to you poor cultists? You deserve every single bit of it.
1 time; you really should keep up with current events so you don’t appear to be the idiot you are.

We don’t know what gender CC is.
If CC is male then we’re talking a major fag username.

He definitely could. This is important because Congress cannot override it.

Will the President use a Pocket Veto on the stimulus bill? (noqreport.com)
23 Dec 2020 ~~ By Scott Boyd
President Trump wants more money for Americans and less money for foreign aid, lobbyists, and special interests, so he rejected the stimulus bill yesterday evening during a speech on the matter. Speculation is spreading that he may not officially veto the stimulus package, opting instead to simply not sign it. With Congress adjourning no later than 11:59 am on January 3rd, that means Congress has until today at noon to get the bill on the President’s desk to prevent a Pocket Veto.
A president presented with a bill from Congress has 10 days, excluding Sundays, to sign or veto it. The exception is if Congress adjourns during that time period, in which case an unsigned and non-vetoed bill essentially disappears. The “Pocket Veto” time period happens to fall perfectly to run into adjournment IF they do not get the massive bill over to him by noon today.

~[snip]~
Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar Tweeted a simple proposal: Give the people the $2000 in a standalone bill and deal with everything else separately. That may actually be the only option left for Capitol Hill unless they want to try to force the current bill onto the President’s desk before noon today and rush an override of his expected veto.
Will Congress push the bill to the President before noon? Will the government shut down after December 28? Will Ilhan Omar be the surprising initiator of the President’s plan? So many questions. Grab the popcorn.

Comment:
I totally agree with Trump. The Deomcrat Porkulus Covid-19 Bill gives nothing to the Ameican taxpayer and is so full of Democrat Pork that now makes DC the Ptok Capital of th world rivaling the city of Smithfield NC.
Prlosi once again wants a Bill passed before we can see what's in it,
What little we know shows that the Bill is not about helping Ameicans but, once again padding Democrat pet projects and funding America's foes like Venezuela, Pakistan, Cambodia and others...
Nonetheless, Yes there are some parts that will actually help workers and families:
  • $30 billion directly provided to states to help them stabilize their funding for schools.
  • $10 billion to help alleviate the harm caused by the coronavirus on higher education institutions, while providing them with added flexibility to continue operating during the crisis.
  • The legislation also would help current borrowers with their student debt burden and GI Bill benefits.
However, the Pork and wish list of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist far out weigh the assistance to American taxpayers. For this reason alone the paltry amount of $600,00 to Americans is an insult,

It would be a fitting sad end to the disgusting pervert's administration.... 40M Americans out of work and now he's so pissed off about losing the election, he's denying them unemployment benefits and the rest of us a stimulus check which many people could use.

Trump has gone from being pathetic to being sad and pathetic.

:boo_hoo14::laughing0301::cuckoo:

He definitely could. This is important because Congress cannot override it.

Will the President use a Pocket Veto on the stimulus bill? (noqreport.com)
23 Dec 2020 ~~ By Scott Boyd
President Trump wants more money for Americans and less money for foreign aid, lobbyists, and special interests, so he rejected the stimulus bill yesterday evening during a speech on the matter. Speculation is spreading that he may not officially veto the stimulus package, opting instead to simply not sign it. With Congress adjourning no later than 11:59 am on January 3rd, that means Congress has until today at noon to get the bill on the President’s desk to prevent a Pocket Veto.
A president presented with a bill from Congress has 10 days, excluding Sundays, to sign or veto it. The exception is if Congress adjourns during that time period, in which case an unsigned and non-vetoed bill essentially disappears. The “Pocket Veto” time period happens to fall perfectly to run into adjournment IF they do not get the massive bill over to him by noon today.

~[snip]~
Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar Tweeted a simple proposal: Give the people the $2000 in a standalone bill and deal with everything else separately. That may actually be the only option left for Capitol Hill unless they want to try to force the current bill onto the President’s desk before noon today and rush an override of his expected veto.
Will Congress push the bill to the President before noon? Will the government shut down after December 28? Will Ilhan Omar be the surprising initiator of the President’s plan? So many questions. Grab the popcorn.

Comment:
I totally agree with Trump. The Deomcrat Porkulus Covid-19 Bill gives nothing to the Ameican taxpayer and is so full of Democrat Pork that now makes DC the Ptok Capital of th world rivaling the city of Smithfield NC.
Prlosi once again wants a Bill passed before we can see what's in it,
What little we know shows that the Bill is not about helping Ameicans but, once again padding Democrat pet projects and funding America's foes like Venezuela, Pakistan, Cambodia and others...
Nonetheless, Yes there are some parts that will actually help workers and families:
  • $30 billion directly provided to states to help them stabilize their funding for schools.
  • $10 billion to help alleviate the harm caused by the coronavirus on higher education institutions, while providing them with added flexibility to continue operating during the crisis.
  • The legislation also would help current borrowers with their student debt burden and GI Bill benefits.
However, the Pork and wish list of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist far out weigh the assistance to American taxpayers. For this reason alone the paltry amount of $600,00 to Americans is an insult,

It would be a fitting sad end to the disgusting pervert's administration.... 40M Americans out of work and now he's so pissed off about losing the election, he's denying them unemployment benefits and the rest of us a stimulus check which many people could use.

Trump has gone from being pathetic to being sad and pathetic.

~~~~~~
Why should president Trump sign a Bill that will in the end be a folly by the Left and then foisted upon him as a failure. Using the pocket veto will force the incoming president to sign a new Bill created by the new Congress of 2021.
Trump is right to reject this piece of crap.

Because it extends unemployment benefits to the millions who are out of work. Perhaps thinking of the American people more than being pissed about losing an election would be a good thing?

I sort of hope he doesn't sign it. I'm employed and don't really need the stimulus check. It further tarnishes his already pathetic legacy a bit more.

I sort of hope he doesn't sign it

:laughing0301: :laugh2::itsok:

CC is a bleeding heart idiot who is probably more upset that Trump is stopping us from sending money to our enemies than to US citizens.

Your blob is delaying aid to Americans that badly need it.

CC is a bleeding heart idiot who is probably more upset that Trump is stopping us from sending money to our enemies than to US citizens.

Your blob is delaying aid to Americans that badly need it.
:boo_hoo14: :laughing0301: :laugh2: :itsok:

I can't get over Pelosi in the summer saying 1200 was crumbs and in the winter saying that 600 is significant.
Crazy times we're living in, strange days, indeed.

The bill the House passed in May did have $1200 payments to families. The GOP Senate blocked it. Don't let the facts get in the way of your narrative.
Did Pelosi say it was "crumbs"? Yes or No?
The Senate blocked it because of all the other crap she stuffed in it. Quit being obtuse on this subject!

Not sure if she did or not. I do know the Senate blocked the aid back in May. The way government is supposed to work is to have one house take up the work of the other house and hammer out a bill of their own, then have conferrees decide on a bill to submit to both houses and, if passed, send it to the President. Not just shit-can the bill. That is what the Senate did. If anyone is being obtuse, its you.

If you keep up to what's going on around you you would know and understand that even Pelosi said she would not give Trump what he wanted in Covid relief.
"Pelosi and Trump's top emissary — U.S Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin — for months butted heads over details of a comprehensive COVID-19 stimulus bill, and they had not come to a final agreement, as of this writing. Pelosi called the White House's proposal too meager and wanted to spend more money on things such as virus testing and child care". --Snopes

Yet, the Covid Relief Bill shows nothing of the kind. It gives money like the $10 million in aid to Pakistan for "gender programs" is slated under U.S. State Department funding in the omnibus bill, along with a number of other foreign aid programs,
The tax provisions — including extending a $2.5 billion break for racecar tracks and allowing a $6.3 billion write-off for business meals, derided as the “three-martini lunch” expense — have prompted the most hand-wringing.
Stimulus Bill below. This should make you feel sick to your stomach.

DOMESTIC FUNDING:

Kennedy Center - $26,400,000
Smithsonian - $100,000,000,000​
National Art Gallery - $154,000,000​
National Arts &​
Humanities - $14,000,000​

FOREIGN COUNTRIES:
Egypt - $1,300,000,000​
Sudan - $700,000,000​
Ukraine -$453,000,000​
Israel- $500,000,000​
Nepal - $130,000,000​
Burma- $135,000,000​
Cambodia - $85,500,000​
Pakistan - $25,000,000​
Asia R.I.A. - $1,400,000,000​

Yeah, I think 154,000 for the NAG is stupid. As I understand it one gallery in DC. Even if they do loans and acquisitions....few are going to see them until we get a sizable number of people inoculated. I think the Smithsonian only got $1B

Huh?

I can't get over Pelosi in the summer saying 1200 was crumbs and in the winter saying that 600 is significant.
Crazy times we're living in, strange days, indeed.

The bill the House passed in May did have $1200 payments to families. The GOP Senate blocked it. Don't let the facts get in the way of your narrative.
Did Pelosi say it was "crumbs"? Yes or No?
The Senate blocked it because of all the other crap she stuffed in it. Quit being obtuse on this subject!

Not sure if she did or not. I do know the Senate blocked the aid back in May. The way government is supposed to work is to have one house take up the work of the other house and hammer out a bill of their own, then have conferrees decide on a bill to submit to both houses and, if passed, send it to the President. Not just shit-can the bill. That is what the Senate did. If anyone is being obtuse, its you.

If you keep up to what's going on around you you would know and understand that even Pelosi said she would not give Trump what he wanted in Covid relief.
"Pelosi and Trump's top emissary — U.S Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin — for months butted heads over details of a comprehensive COVID-19 stimulus bill, and they had not come to a final agreement, as of this writing. Pelosi called the White House's proposal too meager and wanted to spend more money on things such as virus testing and child care". --Snopes

Yet, the Covid Relief Bill shows nothing of the kind. It gives money like the $10 million in aid to Pakistan for "gender programs" is slated under U.S. State Department funding in the omnibus bill, along with a number of other foreign aid programs,
The tax provisions — including extending a $2.5 billion break for racecar tracks and allowing a $6.3 billion write-off for business meals, derided as the “three-martini lunch” expense — have prompted the most hand-wringing.
Stimulus Bill below. This should make you feel sick to your stomach.

DOMESTIC FUNDING:

Kennedy Center - $26,400,000
Smithsonian - $100,000,000,000​
National Art Gallery - $154,000,000​
National Arts &​
Humanities - $14,000,000​

FOREIGN COUNTRIES:
Egypt - $1,300,000,000​
Sudan - $700,000,000​
Ukraine -$453,000,000​
Israel- $500,000,000​
Nepal - $130,000,000​
Burma- $135,000,000​
Cambodia - $85,500,000​
Pakistan - $25,000,000​
Asia R.I.A. - $1,400,000,000​

Yeah, I think 154,000 for the NAG is stupid. As I understand it one gallery in DC. Even if they do loans and acquisitions....few are going to see them until we get a sizable number of people inoculated. I think the Smithsonian only got $1B

:highfive:

Gee little boy...you sure are frustrated now that your lord and master has betrayed you yet again. LOL Love it!

Gee little boy...you sure are frustrated now that your lord and master has betrayed you yet again. LOL Love it!
My life isn’t effected; my nation is effected.
Nice to know that you only care about assuaging your emotional disturbance.

How did Trump betray me before?

All the previous times he caved in and signed debt ceiling increases, CR's to keep the government operating. Remember the wall he was going to build? How'd that work out? LOL Shut down the government over that one...you remember? Then he caved in to Nancy. LOL...

All the previous times he caved in and signed debt ceiling increases, CR's to keep the government operating. Remember the wall he was going to build? How'd that work out? LOL Shut down the government over that one...you remember? Then he caved in to Nancy. LOL...
Did those bills contain handouts to hostile foreign nations?
700 miles of wall and liberal use of ICE cleaned up Nassau County.

The "Pocket Veto" is exactly that a veto of the Pelosi Schumer Porkulus. Let the new Congress deal with it once more....

You do realize that it will make your blob look even worse if Biden and the Congress pass a Covid relief package in 48 hours of his being sworn in, right?
Trump just trumped Pedo Joe, huh?

:laughing0301: :laugh2: :itsok:

Forum List

Back