Will the people who control Joe Biden boot him soon? Roger Kimball makes the argument....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Roger Kimball is a great read....here he is reflecting on the likelihood that the people who are running joe biden are getting ready to boot him.....the New York Times admitting that Hunter's laptop is real is one of the signs.....

Many people seem to think that the reason that the story of Hunter’s laptop—which is just as much about Joe Biden’s perfidy as it is about Hunter’s perversion—has emerged now is because it can no longer do any serious damage. The election is over, Biden won—at least, he was declared the winner, which is not quite the same thing, although it does mean that he gets to live at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

But I wonder if there isn’t something else going on. The news is full not only of stories about the New York Times fessing up, sort of, about the contents of Hunter’s laptop, but also of stories about how Hunter is likely to be indicted for tax fraud. In one sense, that is not news. I wrote about it at the end of 2020 when Hunter announced, sotto voce, that he had been informed that he was being investigated by the tax authorities. But in another sense, I suspect, that news, like the revelation from the New York Times that, what do you know, all that stuff about Hunter’s laptop was on the level, like Joe Biden’s bizarre suggestion a couple of days ago that “everybody knows somebody” who has taken nude pictures of some lover and then used them to “blackmail” the person—all that has a different valence now that the Biden Administration is seriously underwater and there are no lifelines in evidence.

The issue is never the issue. I suspect that Joe Biden is being prepped for ejection. Exactly how it will happen I do not yet know. But he is on the threshold, or possibly has even passed the threshold, where he could appear to govern. His minders understand this. They must be the ones to replace him, otherwise they themselves risk being replaced, which would be intolerable.

As I say, it’s not entirely clear yet how the defenestration will take place. Obviously, Kamala will have to be dealt with first, and she will be. Look for some ground softening stories such as the Times just served up about the laptop. They won’t be long in coming.

The only problem is that if the democrats 25th Joe's bony ass, "Kamala the hyena" is next up.
That is what is known in chess as "zugzwang"
"Zugzwang is a German word which basically means, "It is your turn to move, and all of your moves are bad!" There is no "pass" or "skip a move" in chess, so sometimes having to move can lose the game!"

Roger Kimball is a great read....here he is reflecting on the likelihood that the people who are running joe biden are getting ready to boot him.....the New York Times admitting that Hunter's laptop is real is one of the signs.....

Many people seem to think that the reason that the story of Hunter’s laptop—which is just as much about Joe Biden’s perfidy as it is about Hunter’s perversion—has emerged now is because it can no longer do any serious damage. The election is over, Biden won—at least, he was declared the winner, which is not quite the same thing, although it does mean that he gets to live at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

But I wonder if there isn’t something else going on. The news is full not only of stories about the New York Times fessing up, sort of, about the contents of Hunter’s laptop, but also of stories about how Hunter is likely to be indicted for tax fraud. In one sense, that is not news. I wrote about it at the end of 2020 when Hunter announced, sotto voce, that he had been informed that he was being investigated by the tax authorities. But in another sense, I suspect, that news, like the revelation from the New York Times that, what do you know, all that stuff about Hunter’s laptop was on the level, like Joe Biden’s bizarre suggestion a couple of days ago that “everybody knows somebody” who has taken nude pictures of some lover and then used them to “blackmail” the person—all that has a different valence now that the Biden Administration is seriously underwater and there are no lifelines in evidence.

The issue is never the issue. I suspect that Joe Biden is being prepped for ejection. Exactly how it will happen I do not yet know. But he is on the threshold, or possibly has even passed the threshold, where he could appear to govern. His minders understand this. They must be the ones to replace him, otherwise they themselves risk being replaced, which would be intolerable.

As I say, it’s not entirely clear yet how the defenestration will take place. Obviously, Kamala will have to be dealt with first, and she will be. Look for some ground softening stories such as the Times just served up about the laptop. They won’t be long in coming.

Yeah, I'm sure they're discussed this at length, but the Constitution mandates that Kamala take the presidency. Maybe they'll wait till after the mid-terms.

The only way Joe gets the boot is if it looks like 2024 is going to be a complete shellacking for the party.

The people controlling Joe want him to stay because there isn't another idiot except Harris who is stupid enough to do what they say, and they know 80% of Americans are embarrassed by her. If we really want to fix this country, we need to get rid of the people controlling Biden first.

Getting Kamala to step down will be easy, she has that whole plea bargain leniency on a specific offender issue while DA, the exact thing that took down (labor secretary?)Costas and in conjunction with her corrupt burying of Church abuse cases for her Collegiate classmates who represented the Church on those charges.
Then plan B is the ole Dem strategy to call everyone they want to remove -"crazy and not mentally fit to serve office" (siting her inappropriate cackle as the basis for their concern) *L*

Getting Kamala to step down will be easy, she has that whole plea bargain leniency on a specific offender issue while DA, the exact thing that took down (labor secretary?)Costas and in conjunction with her corrupt burying of Church abuse cases for her Collegiate classmates who represented the Church on those charges.
Then plan B is the ole Dem strategy to call everyone they want to remove -"crazy and not mentally fit to serve office" (siting her inappropriate cackle as the basis for their concern) *L*
The only way Kamala leaves before her term is up is kicking and screaming in chains.

There's no way that powermonger would accept being show the door.

There's nothing wrong with a healthy fantasy life. Right wingers seem to dwell in fantasy. Joe Biden is your President unitl 1/20/2025. He isn't leaving. He won't be removed. Roger Kimball is a typical alt-right opinionist writing a hit piece on an alt-right Internet site. It really does no good to dwell on things that aren't going to happen. You'll have your chance to vote for another President in 2024. Best to just deal with reality in the meantime.

here he is reflecting on the likelihood that the people who are running joe biden are getting ready to boot him.

They need to hurry up. Right after the election I made a bet with my wife that Joe would not be POTUS at the start of 2023.

The HO has to go first so Hilliary can be installed....so Joe can then resign leaving the clinton crime synicate in charge.

Meathead Harris would still be President. If she becomes president after Biden's second year, then she'll run as an incumbent in 2024. Per the Constitution, she is fully eligible for two full terms which could allow her to be President for ten years total.

5dhpx7.jpg

My god keep him until at least November so we can sweep, then impeach, (means we can investigate the lap top)
They throw old bag of bones in jail.. Harris will finish up the term in horrible leadership fashion. Trump will sweep.

IamZ What about Biden's laptop? He'll just claim Executive privilege. Impeach Biden for what? Not being Trump? ROFLMAO
The laptop was his sons which is connected to money laundering. Which joe Biden received millions of dollars but he did not claim on his taxes.. also just a sheer audacity to use our tax money to funnel it through another country. In to your bank account. He’s done .. his son will be in jail. And if he gets good judge maybe Joe Biden spends his last years free. I hope not .. send a message .. Firing squad

Forum List

Back