Will the Patriots have a let down against the Bears?

Tell you guys what...

As a Giants fan, Tom Coughlan will be retiring in a couple years. We will gladly take Andy Reid off your hands

FYI - I just saw a headline that said the Minneapolis metrodome roof collapsed from heavy snow and Monday night's game..Minnesota vs the Giants will have to be moved elsewhere...

Metrodome roof collapses after heavy snowfall blitzes Minneapolis - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

Reason #3971.3b why the Metrodome is lame. :doubt:

They should just play the game at the new Gophers stadium, but there's probably contractual issues.

The only problem is the Giants expected to play indoors and left their cold weather gear at home

FYI - I just saw a headline that said the Minneapolis metrodome roof collapsed from heavy snow and Monday night's game..Minnesota vs the Giants will have to be moved elsewhere...

Metrodome roof collapses after heavy snowfall blitzes Minneapolis - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

They should just play the game at the new Gophers stadium, but there's probably contractual issues.

The only problem is the Giants expected to play indoors and left their cold weather gear at home

Yeah I suppose so... although as a Vikings fan that handicap doesn't bother me in the least. :tongue:

The seating capacites are different, too. So like 15K ticket holders would get squeezed out of the game if they played at TCF. It's a terrible and completely infeasible idea now that I actually think about it.

Yeah I suppose so... although as a Vikings fan that handicap doesn't bother me in the least. :tongue:

The seating capacites are different, too. So like 15K ticket holders would get squeezed out of the game if they played at TCF. It's a terrible and completely infeasible idea now that I actually think about it.

Maybe it just makes more sense to have the Vikings forfeit because they don't have a suitable field.

Maybe it just makes more sense to have the Vikings forfeit because they don't have a suitable field.

:eusa_hand: We'll see you guys tomorrow night. Should be a good game, until Eli chokes in the fourth quarter and throws a pick 6 for the game-winning TD.

:eusa_hand: We'll see you guys tomorrow night. Should be a good game, until Eli chokes in the fourth quarter and throws a pick 6 for the game-winning TD.

Isn't that Brett Favres skill?

:lol: It is. P-Manning has been getting pretty good at it too. I doubt Baby Jesus will be starting against you guys tomorrow. He didn't throw AT ALL in practice this week.

:lol: It is. P-Manning has been getting pretty good at it too. I doubt Baby Jesus will be starting against you guys tomorrow. He didn't throw AT ALL in practice this week.

Most the NY media is rooting for Bretts speedy recovery

It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

But I still wouldn't bet against them either.

DA BEARS are going to smash DA PATRIOTS. The windy in the wind city is NUTZ today, its snowing and its cold as ballz. That is not good news for a passing team like NE. Yes the Bears have become a passing team with Cutler, but Forte and Taylor is a great running tandem!

Now off to da bar to watch another Bears beat down!

I fucking still luv ti!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFnbYW8MCXc[/ame]

Its not like the bears haven't done it to us before ;)

berry+the+bears+super+bowl+shirt+1986+mwt1070+1.JPG

I sure hope so.i hate that fucking Blecheck,he is so over rated.without tom brady,he would be nothing.

DA BEARS are going to smash DA PATRIOTS. The windy in the wind city is NUTZ today, its snowing and its cold as ballz. That is not good news for a passing team like NE. Yes the Bears have become a passing team with Cutler, but Forte and Taylor is a great running tandem!

Thus far, it appears that the Bears are playing in the cold and snow, and it appears that the Pats are playing in a dome.

Brady: 10/14, 112 yards, 1 touchdown.

Wes Welker: 6 catches, 85 yards.

Green-Ellis has double more rushing yards combined than both Forte and Taylor at the moment.

Forum List

Back