Will The New Pope Blame Everything On The Last Pope?

I think the guys that fondled little boys were homos before they became priests.

No, they were pedophiles. It's a different sexual pathology, not that I would expect a wingnut to understand that.

A lot of these priests were molesting little girls, and some of them were molesting both.

You should watch a film Deliver us from Evil, about a Fr. O'Grady who molested both boys and girls in California, and was moved around by Cardinal Mahoney.

I think the guys that fondled little boys were homos before they became priests.

No, they were pedophiles. It's a different sexual pathology, not that I would expect a wingnut to understand that.

A lot of these priests were molesting little girls, and some of them were molesting both.

You should watch a film Deliver us from Evil, about a Fr. O'Grady who molested both boys and girls in California, and was moved around by Cardinal Mahoney.

I didn't mention girls, did I?

FYI, a man who likes boys is also a homosexual besides being a pediphile. Oh, and the press rarely mentions girls being the object of sexual predator's desires. Maybe because the perp turns out to be a nun sometimes, and that just wouldn't fit in their anti-religion mantra. Lesbians are all good people don't you know.

Last edited:
My sister is a lesbian. She has discovered that we know. Now she's cut all ties with the rest of the family for fear what one of us might say. I think my 86 year old mom is the only one that might, but then again she suffering from Dementia. Not a gun owner I might add, so libs can feel safe.

Last edited:

FYI, a man who likes boys is also a homosexual besides being a pediphile. Oh, and the press rarely mentions girls being the object of sexual predator's desires. Maybe because the perp turns out to be a nun sometimes, and that just wouldn't fit in their anti-religion mantra. Lesbians are all good people don't you know.

No, you didn't. Your kind rarely does. It's only news if it happens to boys.

Most likely not - unless he's a Democrat.

My sister is a lesbian. She has discovered that we know. Now she's cut all ties with the rest of the family for fear what one of us might say. I think my 86 year old mom is the only one that might, but then again she suffering from Dementia. Not a gun owner I might add, so libs can feel safe.

Your sister is wise...she got the brains then.

No, you didn't. Your kind rarely does. It's only news if it happens to boys.

"My Kind?"

I don't control the media. Liberals do.

I saw a thread implying that the right doesn't like the new Pope.

I love him.

He's humble, accountable, he has integrity, he never blames anyone else for anything but instead accepts blame when he doesn't have to. He's everything Obama isn't.

Yup, I Love Him.

facts mean nothing to them

Brains and wisdom don't always go hand in hand, but there is no arguing she's smart. She has a Masters in Biochemistry. She helped develop the first aides test in SF and later vaccines. But my youngest bro is smarter. He has the highest I.Q. in the family. Unfortunately he served 8 years in the Montana State penitentiary (Deerlodge). Drugs and gun charges. He tells me I'm the one born with the common-sense.

Last edited:

Brains and wisdom don't always go hand in hand, but there is no arguing she's smart. She has a Masters in Biochemistry. She helped develop the first aides test in SF and later vaccines. But my youngest bro is smarter. He has the highest I.Q. in the family. Unfortunately he served 8 years in the Montana State penitentiary (Deerlodge). Drugs and gun charges. He tells me I'm the one born with the common-sense.

Well you do lean conservative.... :) Just saying

Papal election stirs Argentina's 'dirty war' past - SFGate

Papal election stirs Argentina's 'dirty war' past

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) — Pope Francis is known for his humility, his reluctance to talk about himself. The self-effacement, admirers say, is why he has hardly ever denied one of the harshest allegations against him: That he was among church leaders who actively supported Argentina's murderous dictatorship.

No, they have the same platform and were chosen by the same Cardinals ... they will be preying together in harmony.

Doubtful, the retired pope was deadset against liberation theology ( communism wrapped in religion) and was not a Jesuit. The Jesuits are the Communist Arm of the RCC.

Doubtful, the retired pope was deadset against liberation theology ( communism wrapped in religion) and was not a Jesuit. The Jesuits are the Communist Arm of the RCC.

The Jesuits have been around long before the Communists. I've always admired their desire to preach and teach.

Forum List

Back