will the left demonize the Supreme Court if they strike down Colorado's ballet ruling ?

You underestimate the sheep mentality of Democrats, even ones on the SC. I wouldn't be surprised at all for the left-wing SCJs to side with the Democrats in Colorado. It would actually be a welcome change if all the lefties on the SC didn't vote lockstep. In this case, upholding the Colorado decision is a tough ask, even for far-left wingers. It was a completely unfounded and partisan decision.
There's not even a legal foundation for the motion.
But I suppose we may have reached that point.

The “left” may...but I won’t.

The ruling by the Supreme Court of Colorado was wrong in my view. Trump hasn’t been convicted of anything...yet. Once he is; then it’s a different matter. But even then...you should be able to vote for whomever meets the qualifications for President and gets their name on the ballot...or any other office for that case. This is why I’m against term limits.

Now, if there is a law in Colorado that says a convicted felon can’t run for dog catcher, that’s a different kettle of fish. But save for this conviction--which hasn’t happened to the blob--he should be able to run.

I’m sorry but the Supreme Court of a state doesn’t get to run a purity test on candidates. Trump is scum. His supporters act like scum. The OP is the scum-lord in my view. But if scum isn’t convicted in a court of law--we are a nation of laws--he should be able to get on the ballot. If the voters of Colorado elect scum..that is their choice.
:auiqs.jpg:

Yes, Trump is scum as are many of his supporters.

However... this call is for SCOTUS to decide.

I will accept the decision. I expect the Trump scum to accept it as well. MAGA.

we saw crowds of leftists protest outside the SC and near the homes of Justices that struck down Roe V Wade and even an arrest of an individual who was planning to assassinate one of the justices ... with the drama being dialed up by the left over the possible election of Donald Trump will leftists go insane if Colorado's decision to keep Trump off the Ballot is struck down ? will the left say the SC is illegitimate and call for the packing of the courts ! will they [like Schumer stated ] reap the whirlwind ?

Dems will stack scotus either way...as soon as they have the chance.

The CO ruling is as good as gone. The score will be 9-0.

Protecting democracy and the Constitution, and the rule of LAW.

Let the democrat whining begin.

Forum List

Back