Will the GOP finally admit that only 6% of scientists are Republican?

R

rdean

Is there a scientific consensus on global warming

Subsequent research has confirmed this result. A survey of 3146 earth scientists asked the question "Do you think human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures?" (Doran 2009). More than 90% of participants had Ph.D.s, and 7% had master’s degrees. Overall, 82% of the scientists answered yes. However, what are most interesting are responses compared to the level of expertise in climate science. Of scientists who were non-climatologists and didn't publish research, 77% answered yes. In contrast, 97.5% of climatologists who actively publish research on climate changeresponded yes. As the level of active research and specialization in climate science increases, so does agreement that humans are significantly changing global temperatures.

-------------------------------------------------------

I was watching a montage of Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, John Beohner and Ted Cruz all saying, "I'm not a scientist, but....."

Only God can control the climate.

Evolution is a lie.

Climate change a conspiracy,

Science a faith.

Vaccines cause autism.

Where do Republicans get their scientific knowledge from?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Things You May Not Know About the Dust Bowl History in the Headlines

While “black blizzards” constantly menaced Plains states in the 1930s, a massive dust storm 2 miles high traveled 2,000 miles before hitting the East Coast on May 11, 1934. For five hours, a fog of prairie dirt enshrouded landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty and the U.S. Capitol, inside which lawmakers were debating a soil conservation bill.

-------------------------------------------------------------

27-0728a.gif

Science and politics don't mix. That is why you have people screaming that humans caused global warming. It doesn't matter what party scientists belong to. Science is designed to be indiscriminate...or at least it was.

The problem with GW/CC/CD or whatever they change the name to be right. The left will never, EVER, admit to being wrong. Never mind telling us why they think a colder world is better then a warmer world. Other then gloom and doom about Island going away.

The problem with GW/CC/CD or whatever they change the name to be right. The left will never, EVER, admit to being wrong. Never mind telling us why they think a colder world is better then a warmer world. Other then gloom and doom about Island going away.
So you think scientists are liars?

I think that some scientists are well paid.

And it's impossible to get 97.5 percent of ANYONE to agree on ANYTHING. So that would make you a liar.

And it's impossible to get 97.5 percent of ANYONE to agree on ANYTHING. So that would make you a liar.

So you think scientists have no integrity? Not only lairs, but "paid off".

Global Warming Alarmists Caught Doctoring '97-Percent Consensus' Claims
Comment Now
16px_on_transparent.gif

300px-Global_warming_graphic1.png

(Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Global warming alarmists and their allies in the liberal media have been caught doctoring the results of a widely cited paper asserting there is a 97-percent scientific consensus regarding human-caused global warming.

After taking a closer look at the paper, investigative journalists report the authors’ claims of a 97-pecent consensus relied on the authors misclassifying the papers of some of the world’s most prominent global warming skeptics.

At the same time, the authors deliberately presented a meaningless survey question so they could twist the responses to fit their own preconceived global warming alarmism.

Global Warming Alarmists Caught Doctoring 97-Percent Consensus Claims - Forbes

:lmao:

I love rdean threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since McCarthy chased the communists out of the gov't in the 50's, the easiest place they could go was into education, which traditionally was a more open minded society then any other. These Communists began their infiltration into education and by the early-mid 60's had established a beach head for their anti-American actions. The correlations between scientist today, taught by Communist and radical professors is eye opening. Where would politically brainwashed scientist migrate to politically, why the party of todays subversives. We see Bill Ayers, Obuma's BBF and probably writer of his first book, a leader in todays national education system. Cause and causation, in this case is fairly obvious.

Global Warming Alarmists Caught Doctoring '97-Percent Consensus' Claims
Comment Now
16px_on_transparent.gif

300px-Global_warming_graphic1.png

(Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Global warming alarmists and their allies in the liberal media have been caught doctoring the results of a widely cited paper asserting there is a 97-percent scientific consensus regarding human-caused global warming.

After taking a closer look at the paper, investigative journalists report the authors’ claims of a 97-pecent consensus relied on the authors misclassifying the papers of some of the world’s most prominent global warming skeptics.

At the same time, the authors deliberately presented a meaningless survey question so they could twist the responses to fit their own preconceived global warming alarmism.

Global Warming Alarmists Caught Doctoring 97-Percent Consensus Claims - Forbes

:lmao:

I love rdean threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the point. I didn't even need to see that to know the 97% figure was bullshit because, as I said, you can't get 97% of people to agree on anything. This is conservatism that lives in the real world with a sagacious understanding of how things work contrasted to the deluded Left who enshroud themselves with layers and layers of fantasies that leave them perplexed when reality brings their myths to a crashing decrescendo.

No, I don't believe they are liars. I believe they take the popular view because most think that the popular view is the correct view and it is easy. Most i believe never really look at the data for their own self. Secondly I think they worry about their career and taking an opposing stand would be bad so they ride the waves. So I tend to look at the data and analyze it for myself. I am more concerned about it getting cold then hot.

I listened to the experts in the 70s and they were wrong, I won't be fooled again.

Here if you would like to research the info for yourself: http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/time-series/global

Those that rely on government handouts for their lively hood are. Especially when they know the results the government wants in order to keep getting paid.

If what these people and your president actually believed in what they were saying why would you make a deal with the worlds largest producer of pollution another 15 years to not reduce pollution but set that date for them to cap it?

You assholes spend all your time telling us we are all going to die in the next ten years if we don't pay a bunch of taxes to stop global warming or whatever in the hell you are calling it but you give the Chinese another 15 years to not lower their pollution but cap it at that point.

You, your president and your scientists are all retards.

In Iowa we call it the Four Seasons: winter spring summer and fall

So you think scientists have no integrity? Not only lairs, but "paid off".

Yes, scientists are PEOPLE. Some are ethical, some are not. Some are fine examples of their craft, some are poor examples. Remember deanie.....Mengele was a scientist. So was Ishii, so way Lysenko, so was Sidney Gottlieb, or how about those scientists involved in the Tuskeegee syphilis experiments? All scientists and all guilty of unethical and criminal behavior. Just like Mann, and Hansen and all those who have been defrauding the taxpayers of their hard earned money for the last 25 years.

In 2014, nobody cares about global warming. Every poll shows it decisively.:2up:

20+ years of bomb throwing by the AGW k00ks and the "consensus" science still isn't mattering in the real world. ALL projections, including from the Obama Energy Information Agency show that decades from now, renewable energy still will be a joke and fossil fuels will dominate the energy landscape.

"Climate change" is nothing but an internet hobby.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::boobies:

Forum List

Back