Will the Church repent?

If you would be a Catholic then I would give you the advice to try not to think about anything what has to do with the bible for a minimum of a year.

True.

I feel so bad for Protestants, without your sermons, fear of Jesus returning any moment and your KJ Bible, I don't know how you would survive.

It is written:

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21 (KJV)

In other words, for me to live is Christ and for me to die is to gain Christ.

Penelope, who are you living for? If you do not live for Christ what will you gain after you die?

Dumitru Duduman wrote the following:

Attraction toward things of the world focuses our attention on the world. It distracts from our purpose, which is Christ. It becomes like an immense burden when the cares of this world begin to pile up on our shoulders. Only by rejecting all that is of the world will we be free from the worries of this life. When we rid ourselves of the desire for earthly things, the desire for heavenly things is ignited in our hearts.

Written by Dumitru Duduman
Life in Christ, page 52, 2nd paragraph

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:23 (KJV)

Jesus said,

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27

How could any Christian who is abiding in Christ be fearful of his return? It is impossible.

Who is fearful, its just not going to happen. Those end time cults are nonsense, get out of them.

I responded to your post, Penelope, which reads:

I feel so bad for Protestants, without your sermons, fear of Jesus returning any moment and your KJ Bible, I don't know how you would survive.
_________

As you wrote here that Protestants are in fear of Jesus returning any moment and our King James Bible...
I pointed out to you that there is nothing for us to fear. It is those who reject the offer of Salvation through Jesus Christ who live in fear and torment. Jesus Christ came to set the captives free. There is liberty for those who have received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. The written Word of God - the King James Holy Bible is the Word of God which we do preach.

It is written:

Galatians 1:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

King James Version (KJV)

Judgment begins in the House of God. Will the Church in America repent? When I say Church - I mean the biblical definition of Church - those who call themselves sons and daughters of God. Bible believing people who have been born again according to Romans 10:9,10. As Brother Boldea points out, the church in America today has become like Ahab. Judgment begins in the House of God and then? Then the judgment of God falls upon the world. Judgment is coming. We need to examine our own hearts and see if our lives line up with the Word of God.

If you call yourself a Believer in Jesus Christ, please listen to this message and ask yourselves, If I cannot live holy and stand for Jesus Christ in a free society, how can I expect to live holy and stand for Jesus Christ in a time of great persecution and tribulation?

May 2012

May 2012

If you would be a Catholic then I would give you the advice to try not to think about anything what has to do with the bible for a minimum of a year. Could be even good to say nothing at all for a minimum of year. This could move you in the place where He likes to see you - even if you won't go any step. But because of the reason that nearly never anyone with church and always neverone without church is doing what others suggest him to do - so don't do it ... or do it ... or don't do it ... or do it ... or don't do it ... or do it ...

Any man who tells you not to read the King James Holy Bible or even thing about Jesus Christ (you said anything that has to do with the Bible) for a minimum of a year is preaching a false Gospel. Believers in Jesus Christ are to study the Word of God, not avoid it.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

King James Version (KJV)

and it is written:

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and again it is written:

Hebrews 4:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Clearly Satan does not want people reading the King James Holy Bible because it is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Only the Word of God is capable of this. Is it any wonder that Satan desires to steal the Word of God from men?

Last edited:

It is written:

Penelope, who are you living for? If you do not live for Christ what will you gain after you die?

Attraction toward things of the world focuses our attention on the world. It distracts from our purpose, which is Christ. It becomes like an immense burden when the cares of this world begin to pile up on our shoulders. Only by rejecting all that is of the world will we be free from the worries of this life. When we rid ourselves of the desire for earthly things, the desire for heavenly things is ignited in our hearts.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Jesus said,

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27

How could any Christian who is abiding in Christ be fearful of his return? It is impossible.

Who is fearful, its just not going to happen. Those end time cults are nonsense, get out of them.

Surely you jest!! I'm 82 years old and I've been living with that "Jesus Is Coming Soon" all my life. All religion is made up by man for his own personal advancement:

Fast Facts about American Religion
Considering the fact that some people claim that Christianity was invented by the The apostles of Christ, I'm wondering what personal gain they could have expected from doing so. These men were tortured, incarcerated and eventually died rather than denying the Gospel. I ask you. Who would die for something they knew to be a lie?
We do not base facts on the claims of those who deny Jesus Christ. We base our facts on the Written Word of God. To this very day men, women and children are tortured, incarcerated and choose to die rather than deny the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They are called Believers. Believers in Jesus Christ are to endure until the end. The same shall be saved.

It is written:

Matthew 24:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

If you would be a Catholic then I would give you the advice to try not to think about anything what has to do with the bible for a minimum of a year.

True.
This is why no one seeking the Kingdom of heaven will find salvation through the Roman Catholic Institution. It's doctrines are not the doctrine of Christ and those who have been taught these lies (Catholics) will continue to believe them if they do not read the King James Holy Bible. It is the truth that shall set them free. How can they know the truth when their own people tell them not to read the Bible or even think about anything that has to do with the bible - for a minimum of a year?

Believers should be reading the Word of God every single day! Memorizing Scripture, staying their mind upon Jesus Christ continually. The Roman Catholic Institution is teaching a false doctrine when they say - avoid reading the bible for a year at a time - do not even think about the bible for a minimum of a year. What a fertile ground for Satan to plant his deceptions, lies and false teachings in!

It is written:

2 John 9-11 King James Version (KJV)
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Any Catholic who desires to enter the kingdom of heaven must depart from the false doctrine of the Roman Catholic Institution and have nothing to do with it.

It is written:
2 Corinthians 6:14-18 King James Version (KJV)
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

This is the Word of God concerning the matter. There is no salvation in false doctrines or "Mary" or any church, there is no salvation in doctrines of devils, there is only Salvation through the Doctrine of Jesus Christ which is written in the King James Version Holy Bible.

I wonder if God will repent?
How much blood does he have on his hands?
That's what Lucifer says too. I wonder if you two are right about that?

Perhaps you with both have eons together to discuss it further ?!
I don't believe in that stuff, so I don't have anything to worry about.
You do have something to worry about. You are deceived!

It is written:

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

and

1 Corinthians 1:18-31King James Version (KJV)
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It is written:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

and

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
I don't feel that way. Sometimes I wish I had faith. In a lot of ways, I am envious of it. I have tried, but I cant do it. And I don't really doubt a Supreme Being, but I doubt the man-made versions.

True.
This is why no one seeking the Kingdom of heaven will find salvation through the Roman Catholic Institution. It's doctrines are not the doctrine of Christ and those who have been taught these lies (Catholics) will continue to believe them if they do not read the King James Holy Bible. It is the truth that shall set them free. How can they know the truth when their own people tell them not to read the Bible or even think about anything that has to do with the bible - for a minimum of a year?

Believers should be reading the Word of God every single day! Memorizing Scripture, staying their mind upon Jesus Christ continually. The Roman Catholic Institution is teaching a false doctrine when they say - avoid reading the bible for a year at a time - do not even think about the bible for a minimum of a year. What a fertile ground for Satan to plant his deceptions, lies and false teachings in!

It is written:

2 John 9-11 King James Version (KJV)
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Any Catholic who desires to enter the kingdom of heaven must depart from the false doctrine of the Roman Catholic Institution and have nothing to do with it.

It is written:
2 Corinthians 6:14-18 King James Version (KJV)
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

This is the Word of God concerning the matter. There is no salvation in false doctrines or "Mary" or any church, there is no salvation in doctrines of devils, there is only Salvation through the Doctrine of Jesus Christ which is written in the King James Version Holy Bible.

Take Joseph Smith, he is the new Luther, as such is we have Mormons . NY use to be the new Zion. Calvin is also the new Luther who is the new Paul, and so we have Calvinists. On and on it goes. We can't take the bible out of its culture or time it was wrote, as that is why there are so many sects of Christianity, Judaism, Muslims, etc. Your King James Authorized version of the Bible is his and what he authorized.

Further, typology was extended beyond interpretations of the Hebrew scriptures and applied to post-Biblical events, seeing them as "not the ultimate fulfillment, but [...] a promise of the end of time and the true kingdom of God."[20] Thus, the Puritans interpreted their own history typologically:[21]

Applied more liberally and figured more broadly, typology expanded into a more elaborate verbal system that enabled an interpreter to discover biblical forecasts of current events. Thus, the Atlantic journey of the Puritans could be an antitype of the Exodus of the Israelites; and the New England colony, a New Zion, to which Christ may return to usher in the Millennium. The first settlers were conservative, cautious typologists, but as Edward Johnson's Wonder-Working Providence of Sion's Saviour in New England (1654; composed c. 1650) demonstrates, by the 1640s New England's sacred errand into the wilderness and the approaching Apocalypse were accepted antitypes of sacred history.[22]

In this way, the Puritans applied typology both to themselves as a group and to the progress of the individual souls:

Applied more broadly, typology enabled Puritans to read biblical types as forecasting not just the events of the New Testament but also their own historical situation and experiences. In this way, individual Puritans could make sense of their own spiritual struggles and achievements by identifying with biblical personages like Adam, Noah, or Job. But this broad understanding of typology was not restricted to individual typing; the Puritans also interpreted their group identity as the fulfillment of Old Testament prophecy, identifying their community as the "New Israel."[23]

Typology (theology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
13507033_1209273082458528_899346692857717077_n.jpg
Your ignorance is appalling. I could show you how you are wrong about that, but it would just fall on deaf ears. Pearls before swine.

It is written:

and

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
I don't feel that way. Sometimes I wish I had faith. In a lot of ways, I am envious of it. I have tried, but I cant do it. And I don't really doubt a Supreme Being, but I doubt the man-made versions.

Then let my prayer partner and I pray for you and others here who are bound by Satan:

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come against the prince-ruling spirit and all spirit guides. I come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the Name of Jesus. I paralyze you and silence you, forbidding you from influencing and strengthening TNHarley in the name of Jesus, right now.

We are destroying your very works: the spirits of hate, bitterness, and murder, spirits of wizardry, sorcery and all your co-spirits, your works, your powers, your influences are destroyed in the Name of Jesus!

I paralyze you, all, right now. You will not be able to use this soul against the church, In the Name of Jesus.

I come against the spirit of blindness, binding the spirits of bondage and heaviness, fear and hate.

In the name of Jesus Christ, we bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and powers, and through the Blood of Jesus Christ, destroy the works of every witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer and all other powers of darkness. Through the blood of Jesus Christ, we break all their powers including the influences of witchcraft, evil powers, spells, hexes, vexes, voodoo, hoodoo, roots, potions and any such things, off of every person reading this.

Through the blood of Jesus Christ, we also bind up and destroy all their spirit guides, helps, shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strength - stripped of their evil power and influence. In the name of Jesus Christ and by the Blood of Jesus Christ, we now seal up their powers within themselves, so that they cannot use them on anyone, and that their works might be destroyed, in the hope that their souls might be saved for the glory of God.

I pray Lord, that you will open TNHarley's eyes so that TNHarley can see the glory of Jesus. Open TNHarley's heart so that he can hear your voice. Break the yoke in his life and give him liberty in his soul, that he may be free to repent.

Show him every evil work and every evil deed he is guilty of, and Lord Jesus, convict his heart unto repentance. Bring this soul out of darkness so that You may have the glory.

Satan, I silence you in the name of Jesus, binding all your interference. You will not interfere with this soul and he will have the choice so as to make up his own mind, if he wants to repent. He will do it without your interference.

Also, Lord, I pray that you will release warring holy angels to wage war against these demonic activities, and will send ministering holy angels to minister to his soul.

I seal this prayer with the precious Blood of Jesus Christ and thank you, LORD, for revealing the truth to TNHarley, so that he might be set free from the powers of darkness. In Jesus Christ Name I pray, Amen.

________
I will fast and pray for you and you will have the freedom to make up your own mind without Satan's interference, TNHarley. This particular prayer (which is actually two prayers combined) has had great success and was written by a sister in Christ who received it from the Lord Jesus Christ. I look forward to hearing of your testimony of deliverance. I have heard many wonderful testimonies of those who were trapped in satanic darkness but who are today serving Jesus Christ with their whole hearts. With God, all things are possible. Fear not.

It is written:

and

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Then let my prayer partner and I pray for you and others here who are bound by Satan:

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come against the prince-ruling spirit and all spirit guides. I come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the Name of Jesus. I paralyze you and silence you, forbidding you from influencing and strengthening TNHarley in the name of Jesus, right now.

We are destroying your very works: the spirits of hate, bitterness, and murder, spirits of wizardry, sorcery and all your co-spirits, your works, your powers, your influences are destroyed in the Name of Jesus!

I paralyze you, all, right now. You will not be able to use this soul against the church, In the Name of Jesus.

I come against the spirit of blindness, binding the spirits of bondage and heaviness, fear and hate.

In the name of Jesus Christ, we bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and powers, and through the Blood of Jesus Christ, destroy the works of every witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer and all other powers of darkness. Through the blood of Jesus Christ, we break all their powers including the influences of witchcraft, evil powers, spells, hexes, vexes, voodoo, hoodoo, roots, potions and any such things, off of every person reading this.

Through the blood of Jesus Christ, we also bind up and destroy all their spirit guides, helps, shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strength - stripped of their evil power and influence. In the name of Jesus Christ and by the Blood of Jesus Christ, we now seal up their powers within themselves, so that they cannot use them on anyone, and that their works might be destroyed, in the hope that their souls might be saved for the glory of God.

I pray Lord, that you will open TNHarley's eyes so that TNHarley can see the glory of Jesus. Open TNHarley's heart so that he can hear your voice. Break the yoke in his life and give him liberty in his soul, that he may be free to repent.

Show him every evil work and every evil deed he is guilty of, and Lord Jesus, convict his heart unto repentance. Bring this soul out of darkness so that You may have the glory.

Satan, I silence you in the name of Jesus, binding all your interference. You will not interfere with this soul and he will have the choice so as to make up his own mind, if he wants to repent. He will do it without your interference.

Also, Lord, I pray that you will release warring holy angels to wage war against these demonic activities, and will send ministering holy angels to minister to his soul.

I seal this prayer with the precious Blood of Jesus Christ and thank you, LORD, for revealing the truth to TNHarley, so that he might be set free from the powers of darkness. In Jesus Christ Name I pray, Amen.

________
I will fast and pray for you and you will have the freedom to make up your own mind without Satan's interference, TNHarley. This particular prayer (which is actually two prayers combined) has had great success and was written by a sister in Christ who received it from the Lord Jesus Christ. I look forward to hearing of your testimony of deliverance. I have heard many wonderful testimonies of those who were trapped in satanic darkness but who are today serving Jesus Christ with their whole hearts. With God, all things are possible. Fear not.
satan isn't my problem. Its believing in man-made tales. I find it hard to believe something intelligent enough to make us is that narcissistic, totalitarian, greedy and intolerant.

Judgment begins in the House of God. Will the Church in America repent? When I say Church - I mean the biblical definition of Church - those who call themselves sons and daughters of God. Bible believing people who have been born again according to Romans 10:9,10. As Brother Boldea points out, the church in America today has become like Ahab. Judgment begins in the House of God and then? Then the judgment of God falls upon the world. Judgment is coming. We need to examine our own hearts and see if our lives line up with the Word of God.

If you call yourself a Believer in Jesus Christ, please listen to this message and ask yourselves, If I cannot live holy and stand for Jesus Christ in a free society, how can I expect to live holy and stand for Jesus Christ in a time of great persecution and tribulation?

May 2012

May 2012

If you would be a Catholic then I would give you the advice to try not to think about anything what has to do with the bible for a minimum of a year. Could be even good to say nothing at all for a minimum of year. This could move you in the place where He likes to see you - even if you won't go any step. But because of the reason that nearly never anyone with church and always neverone without church is doing what others suggest him to do - so don't do it ... or do it ... or don't do it ... or do it ... or don't do it ... or do it ...

Any man who tells you not to read the King James Holy Bible or even thing about Jesus Christ (you said anything that has to do with the Bible) for a minimum of a year is preaching a false Gospel. Believers in Jesus Christ are to study the Word of God, not avoid it.

King James Version (KJV)

and it is written:

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and again it is written:

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Clearly Satan does not want people reading the King James Holy Bible because it is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Only the Word of God is capable of this. Is it any wonder that Satan desires to steal the Word of God from men?

No liar becomes true because he uses the bible for his lies. Let this be what you call "word of god". Let god be god as he likes to be. Let god decide you - don't decide god.

Last edited:

May 2012

May 2012

King James Version (KJV)

and it is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and again it is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

No liar becomes true because he uses the bible for his lies. Let this be what you call "word of god". Let god be god as he likes to be. Let god decide you - don't decide god.

Hmm...Someone quotes Scripture, and you call them a liar, without quoting Scripture. Anyone else see a problem with this?

May 2012

May 2012

King James Version (KJV)

and it is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and again it is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Hmm...Someone quotes Scripture, and you call them a liar, without quoting Scripture. Anyone else see a problem with this?

No

Last edited:
What makes you logically think that just because you don't believe something that makes it untrue ??

A train may be headed right for you and even though you don't believe it the train is going to run over you whether you believe it or not.

What you believe is fairly irrelevant compared with what is really out there in the Universe.

What makes you logically think that just because you don't believe something that makes it untrue ??

A train may be headed right for you and even though you don't believe it the train is going to run over you whether you believe it or not.

What you believe is fairly irrelevant compared with what is really out there in the Universe.
You bring up logic when discussing religion? Lmao

You bring up logic when discussing religion? Lmao
Yeah. He should of know that logic would be wasted on you.

It is written:

Jesus said,

Surely you jest!! I'm 82 years old and I've been living with that "Jesus Is Coming Soon" all my life. All religion is made up by man for his own personal advancement:

You are 82 years old? Then you will meet Jesus in five minutes or so, or the five minutes after that. He has blessed you with a long life, but you will not live much longer. What will you say to him when you meet him? Whooops, I didn't know? Christianity is all around you, so what is your excuse? Bibles are sold in every bookstore in America so what is your excuse? There is a free Bible which you can steal in every hotel and motel room in America, so what is your excuse? If I were you, I would not be so cocksure I was right that there is no God. I would at least look into the possibility that I was wrong. You have nothing to lose by making such an investigation, and everything to gain.

It is written:

Jesus said,

You are 82 years old? Then you will meet Jesus in five minutes or so, or the five minutes after that. He has blessed you with a long life, but you will not live much longer. What will you say to him when you meet him? Whooops, I didn't know? Christianity is all around you, so what is your excuse? Bibles are sold in every bookstore in America so what is your excuse? There is a free Bible which you can steal in every hotel and motel room in America, so what is your excuse? If I were you, I would not be so cocksure I was right that there is no God. I would at least look into the possibility that I was wrong. You have nothing to lose by making such an investigation, and everything to gain.
Josh McDowell, A Christian apologist and author, used to be an atheist. He used to think Christians were idiots. Then one of his fellow college students challenged him to prove that God doesn't exist. Josh was a Rhodes Scholar. A very educated individual. He accepted the challenge. He became a Christian as a result.

Forum List

Back