Will Smith prepared nice comments to fool women to vote against Trump

Look boy, on your knees........I'll put on Wild Wild West just for you.
I dont see anything on my knees boy. No I dont want you dancing in a hoop skirt for me. You may be gay or a transvestite but I dont get down like that. i will support you on your gay marriage to another male however.

I said knees boy......I'm starting Wild Wild West
Yeah. I said I dont see anything on my knees boy. I'm not interested in you dancing around in a hoop skirt so spare me the visuals.

I don't care what you say, I'm the master....so on your knees boy or I'll get the whip out......democrats like you know what the whip is....
Your sexual fetishes are pretty boring. Cave chimps such as yourself must rank pretty low in your troop if you have to imagine having sex with me to feel good.

Since you're a democrat, you know how a whip works.....so I'm glad you got on your knees....ziiiiiip.

I dont see anything on my knees boy. No I dont want you dancing in a hoop skirt for me. You may be gay or a transvestite but I dont get down like that. i will support you on your gay marriage to another male however.

Yeah. I said I dont see anything on my knees boy. I'm not interested in you dancing around in a hoop skirt so spare me the visuals.

I don't care what you say, I'm the master....so on your knees boy or I'll get the whip out......democrats like you know what the whip is....
Your sexual fetishes are pretty boring. Cave chimps such as yourself must rank pretty low in your troop if you have to imagine having sex with me to feel good.

Since you're a democrat, you know how a whip works.....so I'm glad you got on your knees....ziiiiiip.
Go to sleep cave monkey. Obviously you are up past your bedtime.

But Smith is okay with dead soldiers? F these Hollywood phonies. Its why I stopped going to their movies. I don't support these nitwits.

Go to sleep cave monkey. Obviously you are up past your bedtime.

Monkey? You're the democrat..... thanks for letting me finish last night...in your mouth while that great will Smith movie was playing in the background

Forum List

Back