Will Rioters Hand the Election to Trump?

You post crap you don't even read...

It's obvious you're a Democrat, who is the worst POTUS according to this intellect? None other than FDR...

I not only read it, I actually spoke to one of the guys who's been running that survey....

Scrub is, by objective as well as subjective measures, the worst POTUS of the modern era.....

So if this is true (your importance is a figment of your imagination) the article has no real credibility...

But no comment that FDR was ranked as being the worst?

One of two things occurs here, you're plug dumb or in denial? Which one is it?

I am pretty sure it's both...
This year's poll of 238 scholars found that President Franklin Roosevelt was once again ranked on top, joined by Presidents Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington, and Teddy Roosevelt to complete the top five. However, President George W. Bush did not fare well since the last poll was conducted in 2002. He dropped 16 places to 39th, making him the worst president since Warren Harding died in office in 1923, and one of the bottom five of all time, according to the experts:

Where do you see "worst", Crackhead?

My mistake, I place it in the "I can't stand FDR category"...

A Liberal Arts college, good source, LOL...

It is a survey of 238 scholars at VARIOUS institutions of higher learning.....I'm sure you've driven past a few....

You mean it's a survey of propagandists on the government payroll.

Screen-Shot-2016-04-29-at-7.35.24-PM.png

Which one are you?

The chick on the end?

I not only read it, I actually spoke to one of the guys who's been running that survey....

Scrub is, by objective as well as subjective measures, the worst POTUS of the modern era.....

So if this is true (your importance is a figment of your imagination) the article has no real credibility...

This year's poll of 238 scholars found that President Franklin Roosevelt was once again ranked on top, joined by Presidents Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington, and Teddy Roosevelt to complete the top five. However, President George W. Bush did not fare well since the last poll was conducted in 2002. He dropped 16 places to 39th, making him the worst president since Warren Harding died in office in 1923, and one of the bottom five of all time, according to the experts:

It is a survey of 238 scholars at VARIOUS institutions of higher learning.....I'm sure you've driven past a few....

With the exception of the service academies, I can't think of any institutions of higher learning "run" by the federal government, Bri......can you?

With the exception of the service academies, I can't think of any institutions of higher learning "run" by the federal government, Bri......can you?

Virtually all professors are paid either directly or indirectly by the state and federal government. They are all hacks on the government payroll.

Virtually all professors are paid either directly or indirectly by the state and federal government. They are all hacks on the government payroll.

Bri,

How many of the professors at your college do you believe were on the federal payroll?.....roughly..

Don't resent it when I call you an imbecile.....

I don't know what these rioters (so-called "protesters") think they are doing, but defeating Trump isn't one of them. Stuff like you see below doesn't convince normal legal Americans to feel sympathetic to their cause.

Screen-Shot-2016-04-29-at-7.35.24-PM.png

I think Donald Trump likely will defeat Hillary Clinton, simply because she is such a terrible candidate. But if the current trend toward anti-Trump riots and violence continues, Trump could win going away.

Last night in Orange County, Trump addressed a crowd of thousands. Anti-Trump demonstrators, some waving Mexican flags, attacked policemen and bystanders. The liberalLos Angeles Times reports:

Hundreds of demonstrators filled the street outside the Orange County amphitheater where Donald Trump held a rally Thursday night, stomping on cars, hurling rocks at motorists and forcefully [!] declaring their opposition to the Republican presidential candidate.

Traffic came to a halt as a boisterous crowd walked in the roadway, some waving American and Mexican flags. Protesters smashed a window on at least one police cruiser, punctured the tires of a police sport utility vehicle, and at one point tried to flip a police car.

One Costa Mesa police officer was struck in the head by a rock thrown by a protestor, authorities said.

The rioters “appeared to be mostly Latinos in their late teens and 20s.” Seventeen were arrested.

They will certainly help.

Bri,

How many of the professors at your college do you believe were on the federal payroll?.....roughly..

Hey genius, how many of their students are getting financial aid?

Why would I resent it when an ignoramus calls me an imbecile?

BTW, moron, when did I say there were employees of the federal government?

Bri,

Bri,

I'm gonna guess that you did not attend college, nor have you dealt with putting any of your children through them.....

would that be right?

Bri,

Bri,

You been hittin' the Rock? Or are you more of a solvents huffing kind of guy?

Bri,

Bri,

I'm gonna guess that you did not attend college, nor have you dealt with putting any of your children through them.....

would that be right?

You would be wrong, as always.

You know, if you would quit beating around the bush and get right to the point, we could shorten this worthless exchanges to a couple of posts.

Bri,

Bri,

Nope, I didn't say they were employees of the federal government.

Bri,

Bri,

would that be right?

You know, if you would quit beating around the bush and get right to the point, we could shorten this worthless exchanges to a couple of posts.

Sure.....so what part of your tuition, or that of your kids, was paid by the federal government?

Just answer the question...like, with a percentage or something.....

Bri,

Bri,

hacks on the government payroll.

The use of the definite article (the "the" to you knuckledraggers) usually indicates the Federal government.....if you intended to make a more general observation you would have used "a".....

But I can appreciate why you would struggle with your own mindless ejaculation...

Last edited:

Bri,

Bri,

would that be right?

Sure.....so what part of your tuition, or that of your kids, was paid by the federal government?

Why do you drone on incessantly about these trivial issues? I'm long past caring. I can't even remember what the original dispute was about.

Bri,

Bri,

The use of the definite article (the "the" to you knuckledraggers) usually indicates the Federal government.....if you intended to make a more general observation you would have used "a".....

But I can appreciate why you would struggle with your own mindless ejaculation...

That may be your theory, but there is no empirical evidence to support it. You made an assumption that turns out to be wrong.

Bri,

Bri,

would that be right?

Why do you drone on incessantly about these trivial issues? I'm long past caring. I can't even remember what the original dispute was about.

Same as it ever was.....you said something incredibly stupid.....

Bri,

Bri,

That may be your theory, but there is no empirical evidence to support it. You made an assumption that turns out to be wrong.

Said assumption being?

Bri,

would that be right?

Claim your puny victory if that's what will salve your bruised ego.

Bri,

would that be right?

Claim your puny victory if that's what will salve your bruised ego.

No need.....you'll be back.....stronger than ever....

Forum List

Back