Will Republicans win a veto proof majority in the House and Senate?

Will Republicans win a veto proof majority in the House and Senate?

• Yes, Republicans will win it all

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No, Joe will be able to veto anything the Republicans try

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Because states are not allowed to transgress on citizens' right to vote, that's unconstitutional, which is what's currently going on.
Georgia may set it's own hours for voting, and Calif can allow ballot harvesting. But neither can make a law simply to keep people of one race from voting.

Lying about a WHAT?
Judges don't care. They hate it when you lie to them. That's why perjury and contempt of court laws don't mention the subject of the lie. As a lawyer, Bubba knew perfectly well what he was doing, and box of rocks thought he could get away with it. Try this, the next time you're before a judge, lie while under oath about anything, then check the judge's reaction when he catches you.

Georgia may set it's own hours for voting, and Calif can allow ballot harvesting. But neither can make a law simply to keep people of one race from voting.
Republicans are attacking black American voters Ben...nationwide.

From the article...

The federal court in Richmond found that the primary purpose of North Carolina's wasn't to stop voter fraud, but rather to disenfranchise minority voters. The judges found that the provisions "target African Americans with almost surgical precision."

From the article...

The federal court in Richmond found that the primary purpose of North Carolina's wasn't to stop voter fraud, but rather to disenfranchise minority voters. The judges found that the provisions "target African Americans with almost surgical precision."
You say nationwide, then attempt to prove it with something about North Carolina? Are Republicans in California "attacking black American voters"?

Judges don't care. They hate it when you lie to them. That's why perjury and contempt of court laws don't mention the subject of the lie. As a lawyer, Bubba knew perfectly well what he was doing, and box of rocks thought he could get away with it. Try this, the next time you're before a judge, lie while under oath about anything, then check the judge's reaction when he catches you.
You still haven’t answered lying about what?

If they did, they wouldn't do anything. Which would still be a massive improvement.

My prediction:

The Republicans will pick up 60 seats in the House and four in the Senate.

From the article...

Good. My fear is that courts, state and fed, will NOT kick out laws that have racial motivations. If that occurred, then I'd agree that congress would need to pass a new law. admit I have not paid attention to NC.

Forum List

Back