Will Republicans win 2016?

2016: Republicans or Liberals?

• Total voters
I would vote for a third party not listed in the poll. One that best represents my beliefs.

Libertarians?
More than likely. Democrats and Republicans claim to care about all this stuff but it seems like they're all talk and no action.

I do respect your choice because I sympathize with this party as well. But they have a significant drawback that is kinda isolationism. In our rough times the humanity needs a politician-interventionist.
The World Gendarme has some job of work on overthrowing tyrants.

What's going to happen in 2016? The Dems are going to take the White House, re-take the Senate and make large gains in the House.

Why? Simple.......................over the next 2 years people are going to really understand the ACA and vote against anyone who says they want to repeal it.

Additionally, the GOP is going to get even crazier in their opposition to Obama, the people are going to see it and get tired of it, and then they will vote the GOP out.

Obamacare is nothing more than an increased spending program to make our situation worse, not better. If that is what the people want, they are voting to ensure their own demise as a country.

Mark

Mark,

Obama has decreased spending (Federal Spending in Trillions):
2009 24.40
2010 23.11
2011 23.19
2012 21.77
2013 20.57
2014 20.22

So you basically wrong. Obama is just like Clinton in decreasing spending...
The 2009 Budget is Bush's last Budget....

Obama decreased? Or did the GOP congress force spending cuts? Was it called reconciliation? I don't recall.

Never the less, most spending is now mandatory, and the CBO has yet to show us even one study where we can get our budget under control without deep cuts in social spending.

The current projection adds 100 trillion to our debt. Look at it this way. It took up until Reagan for our debt to total one trillion dollars.

That is 200 and some years in our country's history. As of today, Obama has added about 6 trillion dollars.

You aren't worried about that? Don't people realize that the gravy train we ride today HAS TO STOP, or the country will cease to exist ala the USSR?

Mark

Well lets start... Bush requested the 2009 Budget, so he added the 6 trillion.

Now you accused Obama of increasing spending, I just pointed out it went down. Suddenly congress gets all that credit...

So when you thought it was increasing it was Obama but if it went down it is all Congress...

On a $100 trillion debt, Can you give me a link for $100 trillion debt? I think you are again misinformed.

I am sorry but looking at your post, your assumptions are wrong.

What's going to happen in 2016? The Dems are going to take the White House, re-take the Senate and make large gains in the House.

Why? Simple.......................over the next 2 years people are going to really understand the ACA and vote against anyone who says they want to repeal it.

Additionally, the GOP is going to get even crazier in their opposition to Obama, the people are going to see it and get tired of it, and then they will vote the GOP out.

Obamacare is nothing more than an increased spending program to make our situation worse, not better. If that is what the people want, they are voting to ensure their own demise as a country.

Mark

Mark,

2009 24.40
2010 23.11
2011 23.19
2012 21.77
2013 20.57
2014 20.22

Obama decreased? Or did the GOP congress force spending cuts? Was it called reconciliation? I don't recall.

Never the less, most spending is now mandatory, and the CBO has yet to show us even one study where we can get our budget under control without deep cuts in social spending.

The current projection adds 100 trillion to our debt. Look at it this way. It took up until Reagan for our debt to total one trillion dollars.

That is 200 and some years in our country's history. As of today, Obama has added about 6 trillion dollars.

You aren't worried about that? Don't people realize that the gravy train we ride today HAS TO STOP, or the country will cease to exist ala the USSR?

Mark

Now you accused Obama of increasing spending, I just pointed out it went down. Suddenly congress gets all that credit...

So when you thought it was increasing it was Obama but if it went down it is all Congress...

On a $100 trillion debt, Can you give me a link for $100 trillion debt? I think you are again misinformed.

However you look at spending has not gone down to pre recession levels, which is what should have happened once all the temporary spending was over.
Instead we have permanently higher baseline spending.

Mark

Mark,

2009 24.40
2010 23.11
2011 23.19
2012 21.77
2013 20.57
2014 20.22

Those numbers seem awfully high. Last time I checked, the government spent approximately 3.5 trillion a year.

I would vote for a third party not listed in the poll. One that best represents my beliefs.

Libertarians?
More than likely. Democrats and Republicans claim to care about all this stuff but it seems like they're all talk and no action.

I do respect your choice because I sympathize with this party as well. But they have a significant drawback that is kinda isolationism. In our rough times the humanity needs a politician-interventionist.

The truth running a proper fiscal policy is not all about cutting taxes.

Look at Europe, up until the Banking Crisis (when all bets were off) they run fiscal conservative policies. Why? because we don't have endless credit.

We are all meant to be under 60% under the Maastricht Debt Treaty and we were holding that until the banking crisis..

Ideally, The way it works is simple in good times to take from the economy to slow the boom and in recession you spend to drive the economy through the slump. This is basic macroeconomics.
Some countries are better doing this than others, Switzerland and the Scandinavians are generally good. Ireland lost the run of themselves in the good times. But just like a football coach some plays a runs and others are passes...

Bush made a dogs ear of this by cutting taxes during a war.In a war you are already spending and borrowing money to pay for the war. He hid this in Emergency War Funding which was left off the books.
Obama ended this and put war funding back on the books:
The Obameter End the abuse of supplemental budgets for war PolitiFact

So even without the banking crisis the method of accounting for wars was screwed.

us_deficit_nom.png

So Obama was dealt a bad hand from his predecessor. He took control and has reduce the amount needed. US is now borrowing less that it did in 2003 or 2004 when the GOP had total control (per GDP).

Mark

Mark,

2009 24.40
2010 23.11
2011 23.19
2012 21.77
2013 20.57
2014 20.22

Mark

However you look at spending has not gone down to pre recession levels, which is what should have happened once all the temporary spending was over.
Instead we have permanently higher baseline spending.

He is reducing the deficit... What more do you want...

Spending is at this level because mandatory programs...

Now you just list out the specific cuts you want that will total to $600bn a year which will:
Not cripple the economy.
Won't transfer costs downline (i.e. cutting education)

I mean specific cuts not cut this department by x... itemised as well

Cowboy Ted claimed he was not a liberal. Such fucking liars. Delusional ignorant moronic fucking liars.

He was dealt a bad hand from his predecessor? Fucking ignorant hack.

Here are some more facts for you that you obviously do not know about.

The last time the republicans had majority power was 2006. At the end of that, the unemployment rate was at 4.6 percent. The dow was healthy and it was NOT due to ZIRP. You have no clue what ZIRP is, cause you are ignorant as hell. Here is a clue. ZERO INTEREST RATE POLICY. You fucking occupy wall street hypocrites all of a sudden have no problem with the artificial inflation of the stock market so obama can pay off his contributors. Naaaaah, that is not it. Cause republicans are only for the rich. I guess Warren Buffet, Bill Gates or Jeffrey Immelt are not rich. Fucking idiot.

The democrats took over power in 2007 and have had majority of the power since 2007. Maybe you do not remember, you ignorant ape, that the democrats took over the House AND Senate in 2007. What happened to the economy AFTER the democrats took over power? Look up the results between 2007 till 2010 (then republicans took over congress again, thank God.)

Bush, warned no less than 17 times (all documented in official archives) of the housing bubble. The democrats, in their typical treasonous fashion, ignored ALL of the warnings knowing they could wrap the collapse around republicans. If you do not remember, that was a big election year in 2008. The democrats once again played dirty politics, sabotaged the country's welfare for political gain and political expediency. They of course propped up your favorite scapegoat.....BOOOOOOOOOOSH.

You are so fucking stupid that you bought it then and you buy it now. You and your pathetic gaggle of liberal morons then brag (get this), you fucking brag and celebrate in 2012 that the unemployment rate went "down" to 7.8 percent. Meanwhile the gas prices at the pump was the HIGHEST EVER. Not one fucking word from CNN types......EXCEPT they actually said it was a good thing "for the environment."

Now I have to read your stupid dreck and see you act as though you have any fucking clue about anything.

You stupid fucking hack.

Last edited:
Now I have to read your stupid dreck and see you act as though you have any fucking clue about anything.

You stupid fucking hack.

I know what you mead dude. Sometimes I make the mistake of reading your posts.
You stupid fucking hack.

Republicans will hold the House and lose the Senate and White House in 2016

More Republican screwing of the middle class.
Is the middle class better off or worse now than the day Obama took office?
Yeah, tell us about it. Dems are the party of fuck you.
Good question

Where were we before Obama became President?
The middle class was being layed off at 770,000 jobs a month. We have added 200,000 or more a month all year now.....that is a million jobs a month difference

But . . .

New U.S. economy Part-time and temp job markets explode - Washington Times

The new economic reality in the United States is this: The workforce has shifted from full-timers to part-timers.

On top of that, more Americans receive food stamps than work full time, Fox News reported.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics found that an estimated 28 million peolpe in America now work at part-time jobs. And as the Washington Examiner noted, a record level of workers in the nation now hold temporary positions — about 2.7 million — that are obtained through a job placement service.

The American Staffing Association reported that in the first quarter of 2013 staffing agencies employed about 2 percent of non-farm workers in the nation. That’s up by 2.9 percent from the similar quarter in 2012. And comparing June 2013 with June 2012, the number of Americans working at positions obtained through temp agencies jumped 6.7 percent.

“Nearly one-fifth of all jobs gained since the recession ended have been temporary,” said Ashe Schow in the Examiner report.

At the same time, full-time jobs decreased by 240,000 positions.
Please don't quote the Washington Times, you are better than that

Any way that right wing propaganda spins it, we are MUCH better than we were in 2008. It is not even close
A million jobs a month is better no matter how you spin it
3.9% GDP growth is better than the negative GDP
26 trillion in additional household wealth is huge

Libertarians?

The truth running a proper fiscal policy is not all about cutting taxes.

Look at Europe, up until the Banking Crisis (when all bets were off) they run fiscal conservative policies. Why? because we don't have endless credit.

We are all meant to be under 60% under the Maastricht Debt Treaty and we were holding that until the banking crisis..

Ideally, The way it works is simple in good times to take from the economy to slow the boom and in recession you spend to drive the economy through the slump. This is basic macroeconomics.
Some countries are better doing this than others, Switzerland and the Scandinavians are generally good. Ireland lost the run of themselves in the good times. But just like a football coach some plays a runs and others are passes...

Bush made a dogs ear of this by cutting taxes during a war.In a war you are already spending and borrowing money to pay for the war. He hid this in Emergency War Funding which was left off the books.
Obama ended this and put war funding back on the books:
The Obameter End the abuse of supplemental budgets for war PolitiFact

So even without the banking crisis the method of accounting for wars was screwed.

us_deficit_nom.png

So Obama was dealt a bad hand from his predecessor. He took control and has reduce the amount needed. US is now borrowing less that it did in 2003 or 2004 when the GOP had total control (per GDP).

Excellent post.

It would be fascinating to see an impartial overview of the state of the economy each president inherited during the past 100 years. I suspect no president has ever inherited the mess Obama inherited, and that nust be taken into account when evaluating his presidency.

That is not to blame the meltdown entirely on rhe GOP either - but merely to be objective about what Obma started with in comparison to those who came before him.

Any way that right wing propaganda spins it, we are MUCH better than we were in 2008. It is not even close

Every quarter I open my mutual fund statements. And I think about those year end statements that I got in 2008.
And I compare them.
And then there is no fucking doubt that things are MUCH MUCH better now than in 2008. MUCH BETTER.

I figure non of these right wing whack jobs posting here have a mutual fund. Or know what a mutual fund IS.
Or they are so stupid they sold out right after the crash and lost most everything they had invested.

Which would be no surprise based on the level of ignorance I see posted up by the Republican cons.

I am glad I don't have the job of cleaning the foam and spittle off Theowl's computer screen.

LMAO. But but but we don't know if he even wipes the shit and spittle off his chin. Let alone his computer.
I think he just sits and drools all day. With a plastic cover over his keyboard.

Maybe he will get a bib for Christmas.

By the way you have a mixed comparison in your OP: "Republicans or Liberals". Those are not opposites. I think you mean Republican or Democrat.

-- which are, unfortunately, the only party we have. A single party that dresses up alternately in red or blue so that we're supposed to think they're different from each other.

Sure they are. Liberals DON'T have their heads up their asses.

Thanks for letting us know that you are NOT a liberal.

I would hope that the American electorate were sophisticated enough to realize that the economy is just a bit too complicated to simplistically blame or give credit to one political party or the other.

That type of shallow, binary thought is best left to political partisans.

And I may be right, since the electorate has shown that neither party is particularly favored overall.

Every quarter I open my mutual fund statements. And I think about those year end statements that I got in 2008.
And I compare them.
And then there is no fucking doubt that things are MUCH MUCH better now than in 2008. MUCH BETTER.

I figure non of these right wing whack jobs posting here have a mutual fund. Or know what a mutual fund IS.
Or they are so stupid they sold out right after the crash and lost most everything they had invested.

Which would be no surprise based on the level of ignorance I see posted up by the Republican cons.
I wouldn't even open my mutual fund statements in 2008. Now, I check every time the market has a big day

We lost $15 trillion in household wealth under Bush and have gained $26 trillion under Obama and yet, Rightwing media still parrots that we are worse off

I don't know how anyone who lived through 2008 could claim new are worse off. The economy barely escaped total collapse

Cowboy Ted claimed he was not a liberal. Such fucking liars. Delusional ignorant moronic fucking liars.

He was dealt a bad hand from his predecessor? Fucking ignorant hack.

Here are some more facts for you that you obviously do not know about.

The last time the republicans had majority power was 2006. At the end of that, the unemployment rate was at 4.6 percent. The dow was healthy and it was NOT due to ZIRP. You have no clue what ZIRP is, cause you are ignorant as hell. Here is a clue.

You fucking occupy wall street hypocrites all of a sudden have no problem with the artificial inflation of the stock market so obama can pay off his contributors. Naaaaah, that is not it. Cause republicans are only for the rich. I guess Warren Buffet, Bill Gates or Jeffrey Immelt are not rich. Fucking idiot.

The democrats took over power in 2007 and have had majority of the power since 2007. Maybe you do not remember, you ignorant ape, that the democrats took over the House AND Senate in 2007. What happened to the economy AFTER the democrats took over power? Look up the results between 2007 till 2010 (then republicans took over congress again, thank God.)

Bush, warned no less than 17 times (all documented in official archives) of the housing bubble. The democrats, in their typical treasonous fashion, ignored ALL of the warnings knowing they could wrap the collapse around republicans. If you do not remember, that was a big election year in 2008. The democrats once again played dirty politics, sabotaged the country's welfare for political gain and political expediency. They of course propped up your favorite scapegoat.....BOOOOOOOOOOSH.

You are so fucking stupid that you bought it then and you buy it now. You and your pathetic gaggle of liberal morons then brag (get this), you fucking brag and celebrate in 2012 that the unemployment rate went "down" to 7.8 percent. Meanwhile the gas prices at the pump was the HIGHEST EVER. Not one fucking word from CNN types......EXCEPT they actually said it was a good thing "for the environment."

You stupid fucking hack.

Your so nice... And pretty clueless...

So can you tell us what laws Democrats brought in signed by Bush which caused the crash in 2007?

You simple minded fucking idiot... You are what those boys who are fucking up the country need, a complete fool.

Your problem with Obama is that he didn't fix your fuck ups quick enough...

Foxx blames recession on Democratic Congressional takeover PolitiFact
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

As to your Interest Rate Policy:
Janet Yellen Shows Foolishness of GOP Monetary Policy at Hearing New Republic

Republicans have been 100 percent wrong on monetary policy throughout the Obama presidency. They have frequently critiqued Fed policy, predicting it would cause high inflation. That has not happened, even though the Fed has ignored the GOP’s dire warnings and kept interest rates at zero. Huizenga and many of his Republican colleagues now want to assert even more control over the Federal Reserve by attempting to lock it into a rules-based policy. Or else ensure the Fed chair will have to report to Huizenga and Co. directly.

So you completely wrong in the past but like the fool you are you keep on knocking your head on the wall..

And are we still trying to blame Democrats...
There s plenty of bipartisan blame for crisis PolitiFact

So Fuckwit... I don't normally call most people Horse's asses but you have been the exception as you have been incredibly rude... Misinformed and complete joke...

You are now been owned too.. You continue to embarrass yourself by repeating lie after lie... That might work on your news sources but they are the tactics of Hitler... And we see that you are using that tactic...

The thing about you is you will wrap yourself the Flag and talk about being a good christian and then go screw the fellow American beside you... You support War profiteering GOP... You are that type of scum... Lowest for on dogshit really...

So this embarrassment of a poster has just been owned and could the next time someone answer my post act like you come from civil society. Your mother must have really fucked up in bringing you up to talk the way you do, you must be a constant embarrassment.

You could be right. So then, what does the country face if you are right? A debt that will overtake us?

If the people vote for spending without constraint, they will get what they deserve. God help us.

I reject your premise. We don't have a spending problem. We have a taxing problem. Mostly because we went ahead and put a major war on a credit card instead of raising taxes and selling war bonds like we normally would do if we had a war.

I would hope that the American electorate were sophisticated enough to realize that the economy is just a bit too complicated to simplistically blame or give credit to one political party or the other.

And I may be right, since the electorate has shown that neither party is particularly favored overall.

Agreed... Only the RW hardliners are really trying that...

Everyone else knows that is was a Bipartisan Screw Up... And the Tea Parties present policies would have made them worse...

Agreed... Only the RW hardliners are really trying that...

Everyone else knows that is was a Bipartisan Screw Up... And the Tea Parties present policies would have made them worse...

Left wingers aren't blaming Bush?

Really?

Forum List

Back