Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

Jim Crow laws were passed to please entitled white dudes like the histrionic Britpat and his faithful Sancho Panza wing nut uncensored.....

Even if that were true, it still required laws and government force to make businesses discriminate against blacks. All your lunch counter photos are the product of the government you admire so much.
LOL the Government was controlled by goobers like you...racist narcissistic entitled and most of all STUPID

eh tu NASCAR....

NASCAR Says It's 'Disappointed' With Indiana's New Anti-Gay Law

The stock-car racing organization NASCAR released a statement on Tuesday saying it was "disappointed" by Indiana's religious freedom-l...

In other words, they aren't going to do jack about it.
they already did by speaking out ....you are too moronic to realize it ....

They did nothing but play CYA.

Jim Crow laws were passed to please entitled white dudes like the histrionic Britpat and his faithful Sancho Panza wing nut uncensored.....

Even if that were true, it still required laws and government force to make businesses discriminate against blacks. All your lunch counter photos are the product of the government you admire so much.
LOL the Government was controlled by goobers like you...racist narcissistic entitled and most of all STUPID

And the government that is responsible for the following was populated by Nazis like you:

144829_m.jpg

o-KRISTALLNACHT-facebook.jpg

Crystal-Night-2-8397f1c4dc3583a0b6e8617dec87e604a1b5d313-s6-c30.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1970-083-42,_Magdeburg,_zerst%C3%B6rtes_j%C3%BCdisches_Gesch%C3%A4ft.jpg

The bottom line: government enforced Jim Crow. It was the result of private businesses being allowed to make their own choices about who to serve.

It is a lie that other states and corporations are against the new law?

Indiana is the 20th state to pass the same law, shitflinger, You demagogues have singled it out because one of your strategists thought their might be a weakness you could exploit to the advantage of the party.

Everything about your campaign of slander and libel is based on lies. For instance, Barack Obama voted for the same law in Illinois, yet you demagogues portray Indiana as unique. So is Obama "anti-gay?"

No, you're just anti-truth, Herr Goebbels.

Unfortunately for Indiana they made sure it was not the same law

The other laws spoke of the relations of religion to the government. Indiana wanted to extend it between individuals and private business

" Sorry fag boy, but my religion says I don't have to serve you"
That's not what it says. Your summary is wrong.

Looks like Gov Pence may be going to Key West

There's no license to discriminate in #RFRA. I abhor discrimination & don't think ppl should be discrim against because of who they are/love
@GovPenceIN

He's simply lying or doesn't understand his own bill. The bill specifically provides an affirmative defense for someone accused of discrimination.
Stop lying, you are making a fool of yourself.

The supporters of the bill agree with me about what's in it.

Indiana Activist Don t Clarify That Religious Freedom Law Won t Allow Discrimination Right Wing Watch
No that's not what the link you provided says. Your ability to read appears to be degrading as your false meme falls apart.

Pence and the Indiana Legislature were warned by 30 expert law professors

Tue Mar 31, 2015 at 08:18 AM PDT

by feduphoosier

I'll get straight to the point. Pence and the Indiana Legislature were warned - in advance - that this RFRA was very different than the ones passed in other states.

An 11 page letter dated Feb. 27, 2015 was sent to Rep. Ed DeLaney from 30 expert law professors in religious freedom and civil rights (12 from IU law schools) giving their opinion on Indiana's then proposed RFRA.

Letter can be found here:
http://web.law.columbia.edu/sites/d...ity/law_professors_letter_on_indiana_rfra.pdf

The Indiana Legislature pushed on with this bill anyway, very quickly, and before Hoosiers had time to realize what was happening. I'm sure that was intended. Pence then closed himself off from the people of this state, shut off his phones, and signed the bill in a closed room with a staged photo and no media present. The media was not even allowed to interview the people in the photo.

Read the letter above. Pass it around. Pence knew exactly what this bill meant, who it was targeting, and how it would be interpreted. He threw the whole state under the bus. Many of us here, including the Indianapolis Star, believe he has done this because he has ambitions to be president. Never let that happen.
Total bullshit. But thx for letting us know which libtards are behind this false meme.

Indiana is the 20th state to pass the same law, shitflinger, You demagogues have singled it out because one of your strategists thought their might be a weakness you could exploit to the advantage of the party.

Everything about your campaign of slander and libel is based on lies. For instance, Barack Obama voted for the same law in Illinois, yet you demagogues portray Indiana as unique. So is Obama "anti-gay?"

The other laws spoke of the relations of religion to the government. Indiana wanted to extend it between individuals and private business

It is so broadly written that it can permit almost any discrimination in the name of our lord Jesus. It does not apply to Muslims though since it will be enforced by Indiana judges

It is so broadly written that it can permit almost any discrimination in the name of our lord Jesus. It does not apply to Muslims though since it will be enforced by Indiana judges
Incorrect. It PERMITS NOTHING. It does not OVERRIDE public access laws. Again, your use of the word discrimination is too broad.

But I'll ask again do you think the first amendment permits almost any discrimination in the name of our lord Jesus? Yes or no? If yes I'll take it that you are against the first amendment. If you say no, then why are you using one set of assumptions about this bill and a completely different set of assumptions for the first amendment?

Incorrect. It PERMITS NOTHING. It does not OVERRIDE public access laws. Again, your use of the word discrimination is too broad.

But I'll ask again do you think the first amendment permits almost any discrimination in the name of our lord Jesus? Yes or no? If yes I'll take it that you are against the first amendment. If you say no, then why are you using one set of assumptions about this bill and a completely different set of assumptions for the first amendment?

It is so open ended that almost anything can be covered as being done for religious reasons.

"Your honor, Jesus doesn't want me doing business with them fags......its in the Bible"

Come on Republicans

I know you love to pander to your gay hating base. But are you ever going to learn?

Indiana Governor Mike Pence is ready to sign into law a bill allowing businesses to refuse service to gays for "religious reasons" . All this ten days before the NCAA Final Four comes to Indianapolis. So what was once an opportunity to show the country what a great location his state is for major events, now becomes a poster child for "We hate gays".
See how many Final Fours come back to Indianapolis. Superbowl? Forget it Mike

But at least you got to score points with your gay hating base

Republicans just can't help themselves.

Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers - CNN.com
I thought businesses were always right? I thought we all have the freedom to serve whom we want? we can't serve two masters can we? I personally don't have anything against gays, but this is land of the free enterprise. If i don't want them in my place or face, who are you to tell me I must?

Did you miss the civil rights era?

Read up on it........fascinating stuff
yes i did. that was then. this is now. didn't you see the voting rights being attacked in the south? no words on that? didn't you hear about debters prisons making a come back ? haven't you see the ferguson police? so maybe you should look up history and see it's going back wards again. so what. gays aren't a skin color. I think that makes a difference. if my customers don't wanna see black that's one thing but if they don't wanna see men kissing while they are eating that maybe a different thing. see?

Come on Republicans

I know you love to pander to your gay hating base. But are you ever going to learn?

Indiana Governor Mike Pence is ready to sign into law a bill allowing businesses to refuse service to gays for "religious reasons" . All this ten days before the NCAA Final Four comes to Indianapolis. So what was once an opportunity to show the country what a great location his state is for major events, now becomes a poster child for "We hate gays".

I thought businesses were always right? I thought we all have the freedom to serve whom we want? we can't serve two masters can we? I personally don't have anything against gays, but this is land of the free enterprise. If i don't want them in my place or face, who are you to tell me I must?

yes i did. that was then. this is now. didn't you see the voting rights being attacked in the south? no words on that? didn't you hear about debters prisons making a come back ? haven't you see the ferguson police? so maybe you should look up history and see it's going back wards again. so what. gays aren't a skin color. I think that makes a difference. if my customers don't wanna see black that's one thing but if they don't wanna see men kissing while they are eating that maybe a different thing. see?

If your customers don't want to see ANY couples kissing in your establishment is one thing, but if they don't want to see only gay couples kissing, that's discrimination. See?

It is so open ended that almost anything can be covered as being done for religious reasons.

"Your honor, Jesus doesn't want me doing business with them fags......its in the Bible"

Incorrect. This law does not provide a defense against public access laws.

Come on Republicans

If your customers don't want to see ANY couples kissing in your establishment is one thing, but if they don't want to see only gay couples kissing, that's discrimination. See?

My God, you perverts are something else. You'd have us believe that the majority of people in this country are gay when, in fact, only 1% are perverts. Jesus Christ! (pun intended). Shut the hell up already.

Every business that is approached by fags - just bake the damned cakes already. Make them out of liverwurst and claim your rights as a free expressionist bakery. Tell them that the liverwurst cake is your expression of "love" for them. That will put an end to this crap. Trust me - a claim of "artistry" will make these jerks feel "special".

The bottom line: government enforced Jim Crow. It was the result of private businesses being allowed to make their own choices about who to serve.

Bottom line is the Government did not do this in a vacuum by itself...it did that on behalf of minds like yours that figure you are special and entitled and superior ...that was what Jim crow was for to give aid and comfort to creatures of contempt like you...

Brown, Indiana doesn't have a public accommodation law protecting gays.
Yes, we need to extend PA laws to civil rights bill. Separate issue.

If Indiana does not have PA laws protecting gays, then again, that's their right ATM.

Just as this bill does not apply to existing PA laws in Indiana, it also does not apply to non-existent PA laws in Indiana either.

Brown, Indiana doesn't have a public accommodation law protecting gays.
Yes, we need to extend PA laws to civil rights bill. Separate issue.

If Indiana does not have PA laws protecting gays, then again, that's their right ATM.

Just as this bill does not apply to existing PA laws in Indiana, it also does not apply to non-existent PA laws in Indiana either.
It says in Indiana you can fire the gays for being gay. NOBODY should be ok with that.

Forum List

Back