Will Republicans ever admit the mess they left President Obama?

And if you'd like to give me a scenario that puts a standing Michael Brown's hand "inches" from Officer Wilson's gun as the officer is sitting in his squad car and Brown ISN'T going for that gun...I'd love to hear it! What exactly do you think Brown's hand was doing "inches" from a gun inside of that car?
You're too fucking retarded to deal with. :cuckoo:

I never said Brown didn't go for Wilson's gun.

I said the autopsy Breitbart referred to did not indicate he did, though Breitbart lied and claimed the autopsy did in fact suggest he did.

Like I said earlier, and you confirm again... you don't argue what people actually say -- you argue what you think they say. :cuckoo:

Your supposed argument is that Brown was "unarmed" and Wilson was armed...which is true but when an unarmed person is trying to wrest a firearm away from an armed person...they pretty much lose their "unarmed" status...especially when that person is a cop! Which is why Michael Brown got shot. I really CAN'T argue what you think, Faun...because you don't seem to be capable of rational thought!
Hisses the idiot who actually said Michael Brown was shot for committing a strong armed robbery. :eusa_doh:

View attachment 71013
Do you finally understand? Recessions just because NBER says "started 3/1/01" doesn't mean one day there was no recession then on 3/1/01 there was!
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

That's exactly what it means. The NBER is the organization which officially determines if we're in a recession, not you.

Even worse for your mental instability is visible in the fact that you've now posted 4 articles stating the recession began in March, 2001.

You yourself have now posted 5 different articles stating the recession started in March, 2001...

Those are all from links you posted. :eusa_doh:

I've never seen anyone post so many articles which prove them wrong as you have done.

:dance:

So according to YOU... Feb 28, 2001 there WAS NO RECESSION. Then magically on 3/1/2001 JUST because NBER said so.
Presto! Magic! Recession started!
Wow.... You do believe in magic don't you!
But of course you do! Why else this φαῦνος?
View attachment 71013

When recessions start and stop is subjective at best since all a recession is technically is two quarters of negative economic growth. Just because you have a two quarters with slowed growth followed by a quarter with very minor economic growth followed by two more quarters of slowed growth doesn't really mean the recession stopped except technically. Barack Obama has overseen the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history because it's dragged on for so long. The average recession lasts something like six months to a year and a half...the Obama Recession has dragged on for almost eight years now.

It's been that bad because Barry really has no clue what he's doing when it comes to economics and gave up even trying years ago.
Imbecile.... the recession ended nearly 7 years ago...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

The NBER determines periods of recession -- not you.

Poor ol' Obama & those mean ol' GOP. .

I can't believe they armed the Mexican Drug Cartels & terrorists, drug the country into 2 civil wars betewwen terrorists & dictators without Congressional approval, allowed numerous terrorist attacks on US soil, used the IRS to target citizens, PREVENTED Obama from obeying the Constitution & from enforcing laws, framed him for that 'Lie of the Year', for the Syrian Red Line, and for setting a new record for 70% illegal viloations of the FOIA....

Poor man was the most inept, unsuccessful Presidents in history, overshadowed by the previous President and his fellow Democrats who held a near super majority in Congress - while controlling Congress, the budget, spending, & the economy....

Damn Republicans....

:p
And yet, Obama's job approval rating is higher than Reagan's at this point. In fact, at 86 months in office, you have to go back 56 years to Dwight Eisenhower to find a Republican president with a higher job approval rating than Obama's.

Which as the reason I added to this thread was because idiots like you approve an idiot like Obama BECAUSE you get your opinions formed by the
MSM that donated millions to Obama, wrote more positive stories about Obama and think Obama is a God. So YES no reason to doubt the masses
that depend on the BIASED MSM for information have that attitude. Fortunately more and more of us are understanding when we read Obama's autobiography
how Obama depended on the IGNORANCE of his voters and the stupidity of the American Voter.

From Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95
Note these incidents predict his behavior and we ignored this. This is like Hitler's "Mein Kempf" that was also ignored and look at the consequences.

A) His total disdain and dislike of law enforcement officers
B) His disdain and disgust for his mother read his condescension towards her!
C) Finally this shows Obama predilection towards lying. Towards using tricks, tactics and fooling people as to his real attitudes and aspirations!

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing
better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room
wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
You're fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Of course, that was quite evident when you linked to breitbart.com while bitching & moaning about how biased the main stream media is. :cuckoo:

Meanwhile, you can make up all of the silly excuses you want -- Obama has a higher job approval rating in his 87th month in office than every single Republican except for Eisenhower going as far back a Gallup collected such statistics.

Obama's average approval rating is 47.0 according to Gallop. George W. Bush's was 49.4. George H. W. Bush's was 60.9. Ronald Reagan's was 52.8. Gerald Ford's was 47.2. Richard Nixon's was 49.1!

You're so full of shit, Faun it's laughable!
Oh, look... another rightard who can't deal with what I said so he too tries to change the discussion.

Let me remind you what I said... in his 87th month into his presidency, Obama's job approval rating is higher than Reagan's was at this same point in his.
yet the economy is worse off......the divide between people is greater.....we have a mess in the middle east worse than it has ever been.....Russia is on the verge of God knows what...

But the polls say that Obama has a higher approval rating.

You know....the polls that said that Romney would win...the polls that said that Hillary would win in 2008.....you know.....THE POLLS THE POLLS THE POLLS.

Heck with reality.....ITS THE POLLS THAT COUNT

36 pages and still, no one will admit recent history.

No doubt. They just talk in circles muttering "democrats" and "Reid and Pelosi".
its kind of funny when you watch a republican when they are asked a question like why did you write "the american dream downpayment" law pass the last finger in the banking dike when they pulled it out ..then watch the market drain out of all of their income, they would say well if hillary or reid or pelosi was on the ball they would have stopped us ... its always dodger the actual question then blame hillary reid and pelosi that's there best attack ...cause as we all know republicans don't deal in facts the just listen to their handlers

Last edited:
And yet, Obama's job approval rating is higher than Reagan's at this point. In fact, at 86 months in office, you have to go back 56 years to Dwight Eisenhower to find a Republican president with a higher job approval rating than Obama's.

Which as the reason I added to this thread was because idiots like you approve an idiot like Obama BECAUSE you get your opinions formed by the
MSM that donated millions to Obama, wrote more positive stories about Obama and think Obama is a God. So YES no reason to doubt the masses
that depend on the BIASED MSM for information have that attitude. Fortunately more and more of us are understanding when we read Obama's autobiography
how Obama depended on the IGNORANCE of his voters and the stupidity of the American Voter.

From Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95
Note these incidents predict his behavior and we ignored this. This is like Hitler's "Mein Kempf" that was also ignored and look at the consequences.

C) Finally this shows Obama predilection towards lying. Towards using tricks, tactics and fooling people as to his real attitudes and aspirations!

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?

Of course, that was quite evident when you linked to breitbart.com while bitching & moaning about how biased the main stream media is. :cuckoo:

Meanwhile, you can make up all of the silly excuses you want -- Obama has a higher job approval rating in his 87th month in office than every single Republican except for Eisenhower going as far back a Gallup collected such statistics.

Obama's average approval rating is 47.0 according to Gallop. George W. Bush's was 49.4. George H. W. Bush's was 60.9. Ronald Reagan's was 52.8. Gerald Ford's was 47.2. Richard Nixon's was 49.1!

Oh, look... another rightard who can't deal with what I said so he too tries to change the discussion.

Let me remind you what I said... in his 87th month into his presidency, Obama's job approval rating is higher than Reagan's was at this same point in his.
yet the economy is worse off......the divide between people is greater.....we have a mess in the middle east worse than it has ever been.....Russia is on the verge of God knows what...

You know....the polls that said that Romney would win...the polls that said that Hillary would win in 2008.....you know.....THE POLLS THE POLLS THE POLLS.

Virtually all of the final polls before the election accurately predicted Obama would win. Polls are merely a pulse on society for the moment they are taken. In his 87th month in office, more folks approve of the job Obama is doing than Reagan; as well as every other Republican president Gallup has tracked except for Eisenhower.

They were revealed.

the polls that romney used were right wing posters rassnussion the polls that us liberal use are non-biased polls like PPP rasmussic would use know conservative areas contact

View attachment 71013
Do you finally understand? Recessions just because NBER says "started 3/1/01" doesn't mean one day there was no recession then on 3/1/01 there was!

That's exactly what it means. The NBER is the organization which officially determines if we're in a recession, not you.

Even worse for your mental instability is visible in the fact that you've now posted 4 articles stating the recession began in March, 2001.

You yourself have now posted 5 different articles stating the recession started in March, 2001...

I've never seen anyone post so many articles which prove them wrong as you have done.

So according to YOU... Feb 28, 2001 there WAS NO RECESSION. Then magically on 3/1/2001 JUST because NBER said so.
View attachment 71013

When recessions start and stop is subjective at best since all a recession is technically is two quarters of negative economic growth. Just because you have a two quarters with slowed growth followed by a quarter with very minor economic growth followed by two more quarters of slowed growth doesn't really mean the recession stopped except technically. Barack Obama has overseen the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history because it's dragged on for so long. The average recession lasts something like six months to a year and a half...the Obama Recession has dragged on for almost eight years now.

It's been that bad because Barry really has no clue what he's doing when it comes to economics and gave up even trying years ago.

What's idiotic is anyone who thinks a recession has really ended simply because you had a minor uptick during one quarter followed by more bad quarters. The Obama Recession did not end 7 years ago...it's still grinding along. If you want proof of it simply look at what the Fed has done with interest rates.

They were revealed.

Virtually all of the final polls before the election accurately predicted Obama would win. Polls are merely a pulse on society for the moment they are taken. In his 87th month in office, more folks approve of the job Obama is doing than Reagan; as well as every other Republican president Gallup has tracked except for Eisenhower.

So for one month Barry does better than the Republicans? One month George W. Bush had an approval rating of over 90% you idiot! Does that make him a better President than every Democrat who ever sat in the Oval Office? Your contention is SO stupid...and yet you can't see it...pathetic...truly pathetic!

View attachment 71013

View attachment 71013

What's idiotic is anyone who thinks a recession has really ended simply because you had a minor uptick during one quarter followed by more bad quarters. The Obama Recession did not end 7 years ago...it's still grinding along. If you want proof of it simply look at what the Fed has done with interest rates.
Again, because you're hard of reading. The NBER defines recessions, not you. Words have meaning even if you can't understand them. And a nobody like you does not get to define what a recession is.

Last edited:

So for one month Barry does better than the Republicans? One month George W. Bush had an approval rating of over 90% you idiot! Does that make him a better President than every Democrat who ever sat in the Oval Office? Your contention is SO stupid...and yet you can't see it...pathetic...truly pathetic!
so when you see CBO charts telling you Obama spent the less and when you see CBO charts that we have had unemployment down every month you say thats a lie never happen ???
obama spending chart.jpg

It does at this point in his presidency. Hell, to give you an idea of how meaningless averaging out their JAR is....

3 of the 4 presidents you listed with highest average ratings didn't serve two full terms. 1 got thrown out on his ass and the two highest average JAR couldn't get re-elected. Two of the 4 left office among those with the lowest exit ratings recorded by Gallup.

But again, you can't deal with the reality that people think Obama is doing a better job at this point than Ronald Reagan, so you're trying to steer the conversation towards something you find more palatable. :mm:

View attachment 71013

View attachment 71013

Even the NBER laughs at you. They know the recession ended nearly 7 years ago even if you're too clueless to know that. :lmao:

View attachment 71013

View attachment 71013

Again, because you're hard of reading. The NBER defines recessions, not you. Words have meaning even if you can't understand them. And a nobody like you does not get to define what a recession is.

So you like a little kid are intent on contending a GDP is up on 2/28/01 and then the next day 3/1/01 GDP down.
You like a little kid say the NBER says so, so it must be the employment was up on 2/28/01 then the next day employment goes down on 3/1/01.

It never works that way. Recessions aren't like a water faucet on/off. Water - no water. Recessions take a while of declines as this is what
The most common definition of a recession is two or more quarters of a shrinking economy; the nation's gross domestic product, the broadest measure of economic activity, fell 0.4 percent in the third quarter and many analysts said it is probably declining more sharply in the current quarter.
Econbrowser: The 2001 recession revisited:
In a recent post, Greg Mankiw cites Hamilton and Chauvet in support of his view that a good argument could be made that the recession of 2001
actually began in 2000.... As some readers may recall, the 2004 Economic Report of the President contained this box, which states:

The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) uses a variety of economic data to determine the dates of business-cycle peaks and troughs.... [T]he four data series that the NBER used to determine the timing of the recession have been revised....
=== Real personal income less transfers... peaked in October 2000.
=== Nonfarm payroll employment... peaked in February 2001.
=== Industrial production['s] peak came even earlier, in June 2000.
=== Manufacturing and trade sales... the most recent data show a peak in June 2000....
=== [M]onthly GDP reached a high point in February 2001....
The median date of the peak for the five series discussed here is October 2000....
The 2001 recession revisited | Econbrowser

It does at this point in his presidency. Hell, to give you an idea of how meaningless averaging out their JAR is....

3 of the 4 presidents you listed with highest average ratings didn't serve two full terms. 1 got thrown out on his ass and the two highest average JAR couldn't get re-elected. Two of the 4 left office among those with the lowest exit ratings recorded by Gallup.

But again, you can't deal with the reality that people think Obama is doing a better job at this point than Ronald Reagan, so you're trying to steer the conversation towards something you find more palatable. :mm:

What's laughable is that you think those polls mean Obama is doing a great job when in reality...THEY SHOW HE'S GOT A LOWER AVERAGE APPROVAL RATING FOR HIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY THAN EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN GOING BACK TO EISENHOWER!!! LOWER THAN TRICKY DICK...LOWER THAN DUBYA!

Your Gallop poll Obama "triumph" is a joke, Faun...

the polls that romney used were right wing posters rassnussion the polls that us liberal use are non-biased polls like PPP rasmussic would use know conservative areas contact

Didn't Rassmussen call land lines only? This resulted in skewing the sample to a much older demographic, since most millenials and even many middle-aged families don't have land lines.

View attachment 71013 So according to YOU... Feb 28, 2001 there WAS NO RECESSION. Then magically on 3/1/2001 JUST because NBER said so.

View attachment 71013

So you like a little kid are intent on contending a GDP is up on 2/28/01 and then the next day 3/1/01 GDP down.
You like a little kid say the NBER says so, so it must be the employment was up on 2/28/01 then the next day employment goes down on 3/1/01.

It never works that way. Recessions aren't like a water faucet on/off. Water - no water. Recessions take a while of declines as this is what
The most common definition of a recession is two or more quarters of a shrinking economy; the nation's gross domestic product, the broadest measure of economic activity, fell 0.4 percent in the third quarter and many analysts said it is probably declining more sharply in the current quarter.
In a recent post, Greg Mankiw cites Hamilton and Chauvet in support of his view that a good argument could be made that the recession of 2001
actually began in 2000.... As some readers may recall, the 2004 Economic Report of the President contained this box, which states:

The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) uses a variety of economic data to determine the dates of business-cycle peaks and troughs.... [T]he four data series that the NBER used to determine the timing of the recession have been revised....
=== Manufacturing and trade sales... the most recent data show a peak in June 2000....
The median date of the peak for the five series discussed here is October 2000....
You've already proven you're batshit insane. You're now ignoring five separate links you posted as well as the NBER official determination for what constitutes a recession -- just so you can backdate a recession which started while Bush was president. :cuckoo:

That just goes to prove how deranged you really are.

As far as the claim that some of the numbers have been revised -- leave it to a tool like you to just accept that on its face and not even bother to research if it's true or not.

... it's not.

Real personal income less transfers peaked in March, 2001, not October 2000...

PI-less-TR-real-per-capita-since-2000.gif

Industrial production did peak in September, not June...

fredgraph.png

But mostly, I think it's hysterical how you think Bush's staff now gets to backdate a recession to Clinton's presidency when the NBER, the official determining body, says it started under Bush.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

What's laughable is that you think those polls mean Obama is doing a great job when in reality...THEY SHOW HE'S GOT A LOWER AVERAGE APPROVAL RATING FOR HIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY THAN EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN GOING BACK TO EISENHOWER!!! LOWER THAN TRICKY DICK...LOWER THAN DUBYA!

Oh, no... yet another raging rightie lunatic. You don't see many of those here. :lmao:

Moron.... what value do you see by averaging out a president's JAR? Keep in mind, one president who starts with a 75% JAR but descends to a 25% JAR; would have the same average as a president who starts at 25% but ascends to 75% at the same rate the former descended. According to your idiocy, such a president leaving office in shame with a 25% JAR did just as good a job as the one leaving with a 75% JAR.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Which also explains, Bush41. Even with an average of almost 61%, he couldn't get re-elected.

And I note again, your failed attempt to deflect from my point to something you find more palatable reveals how butthurt your are over this latest development. :mm:

You've already proven you're batshit insane. You're now ignoring five separate links you posted as well as the NBER official determination for what constitutes a recession -- just so you can backdate a recession which started while Bush was president. :cuckoo:

That just goes to prove how deranged you really are.

As far as the claim that some of the numbers have been revised -- leave it to a tool like you to just accept that on its face and not even bother to research if it's true or not.

... it's not.

Real personal income less transfers peaked in March, 2001, not October 2000...

PI-less-TR-real-per-capita-since-2000.gif

Industrial production did peak in September, not June...

fredgraph.png

But mostly, I think it's hysterical how you think Bush's staff now gets to backdate a recession to Clinton's presidency when the NBER, the official determining body, says it started under Bush.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Your FRED chart shows declining index starting in May 2000!
Again... the factors that lead up to 2/28/01 when there was NO recession and to 3/1/01 when NBER says recession started is the question.
FRED chart shows that a recession was starting... see the index WAS RECEDING from upward to downward starting in May 2000!
To me when something goes down i.e. FRED Index was declining it is "RECEDING" i.e. a RECESSION!

Oh, no... yet another raging rightie lunatic. You don't see many of those here. :lmao:

Moron.... what value do you see by averaging out a president's JAR? Keep in mind, one president who starts with a 75% JAR but descends to a 25% JAR; would have the same average as a president who starts at 25% but ascends to 75% at the same rate the former descended. According to your idiocy, such a president leaving office in shame with a 25% JAR did just as good a job as the one leaving with a 75% JAR.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Which also explains, Bush41. Even with an average of almost 61%, he couldn't get re-elected.

And I note again, your failed attempt to deflect from my point to something you find more palatable reveals how butthurt your are over this latest development. :mm:

What "development"? That a large percentage of Americans LOVE Barack Obama despite his being totally in over his head as President? You've chosen one period of the Reagan Presidency...when his Administration was reeling from the fallout over the Iran - Contra scandal and compared THAT window of time with the same time frame of an Obama Administration that is stumbling and bumbling towards it's exit! Do you honestly think that Obama will exit with the same approval rating that Reagan did? Quite frankly, I see little to indicate that trend. His approval numbers have dipped substantially from when he first took office and then stayed there. Those people are his hardcore base and I don't think anything would sway them from their support. The only numbers that have really increased since then are the people who have a negative opinion of him. That has steadily increased.

Obama had approval number highs of around 67% back when he first came into office...that's down substantially now. What's startling though is his disapproval numbers that were at 13% when he took office and have now hovered between the high 40's and low 50's for most of his Presidency. THOSE are the Gallop Poll numbers that jump out at you!

Forum List

Back