Will Religious Extremists Destroy American Government?

when you show me where a person FROM the Tea Party bombs a building or does a mass murder, get back with us.

And I guess they want people to believe there is never any, LEFT WING EXTREAMISM.

And this alternet site should change it's name to alteredworld.

Last edited:
Many religious radicals within the GOP are trying to do exactly that. Many of them also refuse to recognize and accept the fact that the founding fathers gave us a Godless Constitution. Here are a few links that support my concerns:

Christian Jihad? Why We Should Worry About Right-Wing Terror Attacks Like Norway's in the US

Why the Christian Right Becomes More Extreme As America Grows More Tolerant

What Norway's Terrorist Has in Common With the American Tea Party and Right Wing

Theocracy Watch: Taking Over the Republican Party

Scary stuff...

Leftwingers, the peerless nation destroyers of all time in many countries, dare to whine about people expressing their political opinions. :rolleyes:

I'm a Christian. I am also an American.
When it comes to picking a church, I want to hear what a pastor has to say about God and if he talks to me about political issues, I'm probably going somewhere else.
When it comes to picking a candidate, I want to hear what he has to say about the political issues and if he starts asking for my vote based on God, I'm probably going somewhere else.
I guess I'm a tad on the anti-authoritarian / manipulation side... :eusa_whistle:

You can't be religious and worship an Abrahamic God and be 'tad' on the anti-authoritarian side.

You obviously get your marching orders from someone else besides yourself. You cannot be a free thinker while being bounded by your outdated theology.

Here is Bakunin on why the Devil liberated man.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vii4L5S3Gx8]‪Bakunin on "The Original Sin".‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm a Christian. I am also an American.
When it comes to picking a church, I want to hear what a pastor has to say about God and if he talks to me about political issues, I'm probably going somewhere else.
When it comes to picking a candidate, I want to hear what he has to say about the political issues and if he starts asking for my vote based on God, I'm probably going somewhere else.
I guess I'm a tad on the anti-authoritarian / manipulation side... :eusa_whistle:

You can't be religious and worship an Abrahamic God and be 'tad' on the anti-authoritarian side.

You obviously get your marching orders from someone else besides yourself. You cannot be a free thinker while being bounded by your outdated theology.

Here is Bakunin on why the Devil liberated man.

Hmmm. I guess you're like those guys who say Global Warming is a scam! When 86% of the world knows something (the existence of God) and you try to prove it isn't even possible, well gee, so sorry if you don't get it. Takes a bit more of an advanced mind.
You post is filled with flaws.
1. You assume that everyone believes in or interprets God or even the Bible, the same way. This is solid evidence that you are completely ignorant, when it comes to the Christian Faith, let alone theology as a whole.
2. I love the intellect displayed in this sentence structure: "You obviously get your marching orders from someone else besides yourself." What? Did you go to the George W Bush School of How to Speak English Good? LOL. WTF exactly are you trying to say there?
3. My outdated theology, eh? I'm sorry but perhaps you'd like to oh, I don't know, get a clue about my theology before determining whether it's outdated. Maybe I'm using theology v.4.3!

Now I'm not saying there aren't religious extremists in America. There are. I'm just saying that you're categorizing a rather large group of people into something you obviously dont understand. Don't worry though. It's not like ignorant prejudice is anything new to our country.

What the fuck does GW have to do with this?

You cannot be anti-authoritarian and pray for guidance at the same time. You are either a freeman who owns his faculties or not. Or you are a messenger of God ever searching for his guidance and wisdom.

Which is it, skippy?

Last edited:
What the fuck does GW have to do with this?

You cannot be anti-authoritarian and pray for guidance at the same time. You are either a freeman who owns his faculties or not. Or you are a messenger of God ever searching for his guidance and wisdom.

Which is it, skippy?

Ahhh. So inclined to emotional outburst and not very bright. Hmmm. Should have guessed. Okay, I'll dumb it down and put it in numbers so that maybe you can "connect the dots".
1. You wrote a sentence that was "bad". Like stupid bad.
2. Here is the sentence! "You obviously get your marching orders from someone else besides yourself."
3. "someone else besides yourself" is actually quite funny and I enjoyed it, so thank you for the entertainment. It reminded me of Austin Powers saying "Allow myself to introduce myself." Except, I don't imagine you with his fake British accent. I could be wrong.
4. Now here's where it gets tricky but do try to keep up: GW Bush was known for using poor sentence structure and bad grammer. In a speech he said "A lot of aliens don't even speak English good!" which was a very funny sentence to people who speak English well.
5. This was why my question was an example of what is commonly called "sarcasm"!
There! You've learned something new! :clap2:

Now, for your weak attempts to address religion - specifically the Christian religion. Your thinking is obviously dichotomous. Oops. Sorry. Forgot whom I was addressing. You tend to think things are one way or the other. If they are not your way, you have decided you know what the other way must be. This is ignorant of myriad possibilities.
btw, does your prejudice also extend toward Buddhists? Muslims? Zoroastrionists? Jews? Just curious as to the the scope of your fixation.

Last edited:
Is this English class or just another diversion tactic from you. I think the latter.

You are a slave. You cannot own your faculties and then sacrifice ownership of your faculties at the same time.

Sorry Champ, but those are two mutually exclusive events. If you don't know what that means, then go look it up.

Last edited:
They won't get a chance to do anything cause you liberals are already destroying it.
That's what....

....huh??

handjob.gif

Is this English class or just another diversion tactic from you. I think the latter.

You are a slave. You cannot own your faculties and then sacrifice ownership of your faculties at the same time.

Sorry Champ, but those are two mutually exclusive events. If you don't know what that means, then go look it up.

LOL! Sorry but you know, when dealing with the colossally stupid, sometimes it's necessary to dumb things down. You couldn't figure out the Bush reference so I explained it to you. Not my fault you were too ignorant to figure it out.

So your resentment and fear of religion has you lumping everyone who believes in God, into the same category. What, were you beat up by the girls at church or something? I don't care if you're an atheist and I'm not going to make assumptions about you based on that alone.
However, it's cool. You could start another thread entitled "All blacks are...". Of course, that would be a much smaller group so it wouldn't be as ignorant and your current thread.

So okay, first flaw in your thinking: You assume that everyone with faith personifies God. Wrong.
Second flaw in your thinking: You assume that everyone with faith believes that God intervenes in the affairs of man. Again, wrong.

Well hell. Those are only the first two flawed assumptions I've pointed out and the entire basis of your stereotype is blown out of the water already. Well poop. There it is.

Now seriously, where does all this animosity come from? This thread is about as intelligent as the emotion-based hate threads from Christians that start "All Atheists Hate America..."
or some such nonsense.
Maybe you want to be just like them?

Forum List

Back