Will Racist Associations Cost Rand Paul a Shot at the White House?

Missourian is condemned in his own postings from two years ago, so that is over for M.

Uncensored is a racist reactionary, so that is over for him.

Neither M or U's racism is wanted in the mainstream GOP.

If Rand ever said that American can only be America if it is majority white, then I cannot support him, period.

Give us the evidence, then or STFU.

He never said it.

No one in this thread has claimed Rand said it.

The claim is that someone who once worked for him said it, but no one has posted a lick of proof of even that tenuous link.

We get it Jake, everyone is a reactionary except Jake, Obama, Democrats and Liberals.

Message received loud and clear.

Last edited:
The substance of that question comes from a Jack Hunter quote.

I doubt it;

Demagogue NoDog went 6 pages ducking requests for links; then when he finally posted links - to clearly biased blogs; they said this;

{“The sadistic policies and tactics of Abraham Lincoln destroyed the America of the Founding Fathers,” said Hunter in one track. “And as I gaze at the picture on my wall of my great-grandfather, who fought bravely against that sick bearded bastard, I still dream of what could have been—our glorious Confederate States of America. When the Southern Avenger sees a five-dollar bill, he sees Hitler.”

“The reason we Southerners remember the war is because it does matter—just like slavery, just like the Holocaust,” Hunter added. “The horror our people suffered should never be forgotten.”}

Not exactly the "racist" shit you leftists claimed.

Nothing about a MySpace post, nothing about race mixing, nothing which supports the claims Nodog posted as fact, but appear to be pulled directly from his ass.

I've repeatedly asked for a link supporting his claim that Hightower made a racist post on MySpace - but nothing has come forth.

I have little doubt that Nodog is over at ThinkProgress as we speak, looking for something from his handlers to pull his ass out of the fire. In the end, I'm sure we'll get the "I was only following orders" bullshit - and nothing to support his slanderous claims.

Maybe NoDog can appeal directly to George Soros, the source of his slander, to provide some sort of backup?

Missourian is condemned in his own postings from two years ago, so that is over for M.

Uncensored is a racist reactionary, so that is over for him.

Neither M or U's racism is wanted in the mainstream GOP.

If Rand ever said that American can only be America if it is majority white, then I cannot support him, period.

Give us the evidence, then or STFU.

He never said it. No one in this thread has claimed Rand said it. The claim is that someone who once worked for him said it, but no one has posted a lick of proof of even that tenuous link. We get it Jake, everyone is a reactionary except Jake, Obama, Democrats and Liberals. Message received loud and clear.

Reactionaries = birthers, truthers, neocons, homophobes, racists, sexists, ageists.

Republicans Mainstream opposes the above. So if you are one of the above, then you need to reconsider your relationship with the GOP.

Last edited:
If any of you think Rand Paul could be president,

try this exercise...we'll start by giving him all the states Romney won,

and you tell us what states he can take from the Democrats to make up the difference he'd need to win.

Florida, Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada

Too much defense industry in Virginia, too many non-whites in Florida, too many farmers in Iowa, too many hispanics in Nevada.

True.

And too many sane people most everywhere else.

The democrats would love nothing more than Rand Paul as the GOP presidential nominee in 2016.

The substance of that question comes from a Jack Hunter quote.

I doubt it;

Demagogue NoDog went 6 pages ducking requests for links; then when he finally posted links - to clearly biased blogs; they said this;

{“The sadistic policies and tactics of Abraham Lincoln destroyed the America of the Founding Fathers,” said Hunter in one track. “And as I gaze at the picture on my wall of my great-grandfather, who fought bravely against that sick bearded bastard, I still dream of what could have been—our glorious Confederate States of America. When the Southern Avenger sees a five-dollar bill, he sees Hitler.”

“The reason we Southerners remember the war is because it does matter—just like slavery, just like the Holocaust,” Hunter added. “The horror our people suffered should never be forgotten.”}

Not exactly the "racist" shit you leftists claimed.

Nothing about a MySpace post, nothing about race mixing, nothing which supports the claims Nodog posted as fact, but appear to be pulled directly from his ass.

I've repeatedly asked for a link supporting his claim that Hightower made a racist post on MySpace - but nothing has come forth.

I have little doubt that Nodog is over at ThinkProgress as we speak, looking for something from his handlers to pull his ass out of the fire. In the end, I'm sure we'll get the "I was only following orders" bullshit - and nothing to support his slanderous claims.

Maybe NoDog can appeal directly to George Soros, the source of his slander, to provide some sort of backup?

Direct from the southernavenger.com, courtesy of the wayback machine:

"That Americans, white or otherwise, don't want Spanish-speaking people dominating their airwaves, neighborhoods or country is no more racist than Mexico's lack of interest in Seinfeld. Native Americans had no illusions about how their land would change as boatloads of white men landed on their shores and modern Americans aren't wrong to deplore the millions of Mexicans coming here now. A non-white majority America would simply cease to be America for reasons that are as numerous as they are obvious – whether we are supposed to mention them or not."

Southern Avenger - Archive Detail

And watch, despite now having linked to the original posting of the quote, the primary source,

not one of the inmates in this thread will acknowledge that Hunter in fact said that.

"That Americans, white or otherwise, don't want Spanish-speaking people dominating their airwaves, neighborhoods or country is no more racist than Mexico's lack of interest in Seinfeld. Native Americans had no illusions about how their land would change as boatloads of white men landed on their shores and modern Americans aren't wrong to deplore the millions of Mexicans coming here now. A non-white majority America would simply cease to be America for reasons that are as numerous as they are obvious – whether we are supposed to mention them or not."

And?

I don't happen to fully agree with him, but there is nothing "racist" to his statement.

Certainly nothing that comes close to supporting the bullshit NoDog was claiming.

And?

I don't happen to fully agree with him, but there is nothing "racist" to his statement.

Certainly nothing that comes close to supporting the bullshit NoDog was claiming.

lol, that America has to be mostly white in order to be America isn't racist?

See what I mean normal people?

Interestingly, I found this observation in another article about Hunter:

"Jack is the most common kind of racist, the one that doesn’t realize that he is one."

And right on cue, Uncensored steps up and affirms how common such a racist really is.

The Most Common Kind of Racist by Ed Kilgore | Political Animal | The Washington Monthly

And?

"Jack is the most common kind of racist, the one that doesn’t realize that he is one."

And right on cue, Uncensored steps up and affirms how common such a racist really is.

The Most Common Kind of Racist by Ed Kilgore | Political Animal | The Washington Monthly

Wow, you must have ESPN or something.

Last edited:
"A non-white majority America would simply cease to be America" is, of course, a racist statement.

"A non-white majority America would simply cease to be a white-domindated America" is, of course, a non-racist statement.

That isn't actually what he said.

He was talking about the Latinizing of the country

{That Americans, white or otherwise, don't want Spanish-speaking people dominating their airwaves, neighborhoods or country is no more racist than Mexico's lack of interest in Seinfeld. }

I understand that you have to be dishonest, you serve your shameful party and Rand Paul is a serious threat

"Racism" for the shameful democrat is like "Witch" to a 13 year old girl in 1614 Salem; it is a word you pull out to slander those you hold a grudge against.

So Hightower is a Witch? And by extension Rand Paul is a witch? You have other leftist demagogues also declaring him a witch - one who doesn't even know he is a witch....

America will still be America, whether the majority is white, latino, or whatever.

The principles of freedom and liberty are guaranteed in the Constitution, not by the majority's race.

And?

How many people admit to being a racist?

Not many - if ANY

But they certainly are not hard to spot.

Not many - if ANY

Well, can you test for being a racist? Maybe tie a large stone to the accused and throw them in the lake? If they float, then they are a racist, if they remain at the bottom then they are pure?

Or perhaps you can test them with fire, a racist cannot burn as they are children of the father of fire from the lake of fire. So if your catch your witch, er RACIST, you can burn them - if they are consumed then they are innocent and their soul will ascend. If they do not burn, then you know they are indeed a racist.

You're a good party operative, so be diligent in sniffing out witches wherever they may hide, remember, they don't even know they are a witch, so you are helping to save their soul on behalf of the party.

Not many - if ANY

A racist is identified by words and action, overt and covert.

Uncensored and JimBowie are racists by their actions and words. Just read them for any time on the Board regarding racial issues.

The next poster has demonstrated his racism over and over by his words, his defenses of racist colleagues, and of racist reactionary thinking.

He will deny it. Just go back and read this thread, plus other OPs on race.

Last edited:
And?

Not many - if ANY

do you admit it?

Forum List

Back