Will Obama's poll bounce last?

OBL will still be dead On nov 2012.

I'm glad you realize that. But it doesn't change the fact that Americans will have moved on to more important issues, the ones effecting them more immediately. Namely the ones I mentioned above which haven't changed at all with the death of Osama Bin Laden.

RASMUSSEN: Still No Bounce for Obama...
Obama Approval Index: -13
Strongly Approve 24%
Strongly Disapprove 37%
Total Approval 48%

Nope silly you can not guarentee that.

I can say without any qualm that OBL will still be dead on election day and that Obama will still be the president on whos watch he was got.

The republicans will still be the party on whos watch OBL was able to kill thousands of Americans on 9/11/01

Strongly Approve 24%
Strongly Disapprove 37%
Total Approval 48%

Scott Rasmussen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scott Rasmussen was a weekly columnist for conservative news web site World Net Daily in 2000/2001.[57] In some of these columns, as well as in a 2001 book titled "A Better Deal! Social Security Choice" and a presentation at the Cato Institute, Rasmussen advocated privatization of the Social Security program.[34][58][59] Social Security reform had already been the topic of an article that he published in the Wall Street Journal in 1990.[60

Last edited:
TM, I really hate to break this to you, but we have a year and a half till the election.
....And, Teabaggers & fundamentalists appear to be multiplying.....

eusa_doh.gif

Rass is a biased pollster.

he has an agenda and his agenda is clear.

His polls are always to the right of every other poll.

the bounce for obama is a total of 11 points. I thought it would be higher than that.

Strongly Approve 24%
Strongly Disapprove 37%
Total Approval 48%
that won't last.

OBL will still be dead in nov 2012

Your guys will still be pandering to the birthers and now the deathers.

Its only going to push independents away from any candidate you force to pander to the insane to win primaries.

Its not looking good for the Rs.

BTW this country was HIT on the republican watch by OBL

Strongly Approve 24%
Strongly Disapprove 37%
Total Approval 48%
that won't last.

Its only going to push independents away from any candidate you force to pander to the insane to win primaries.

I was saying the NO BOUNCE in that poll won't last.

Yes TM, Osama Bin Laden will still be dead in 2012. But the American people are not going to be still energized and appreciative of that by then. They are going to be focused on the issues that are affecting their lives at that point of time. Osama Bin Laden, being dead, will not have a major effect on the American people.

What is interesting is TM believes that instead of the economy/HC/immigration/war1/war2/war3/war4/torture/homeland security/bail-outs/stimulus Obama will play the hand of "I got OBL."

Maybe this is TM finally realizing that at this point, almost 3 years later all Obama has going for him is "I got OBL."

Again TM owns herself.

Strongly Approve 24%
Strongly Disapprove 37%
Total Approval 48%
that won't last.

I will admit one thing....

Your post is the first time in nearly 10 years that I saw someone display a bit of "happiness" as it pertains to 9-11

You are so partisan you allow it to affect your humanity.

You disgust me.

Forum List

Back