Will Obama go down in history as the best president ever?

Will Obama go down in history as the best president ever?

No, not a chance in hell. He will be hard pressed to make the Top 25.

He's already the best president ever. Look at what he did:

- Closed Gitmo
- Ended the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Reformed healthcare
- Enacted gun control
- Acheived marriage equality
- Got every country in the world to love us
- Destroyed Osama Bin Laden and Al Queda
- Saved the auto industry
- Saved the banking industry
- Single handedly brought the economy back from "the brink"
- Created the single greatest economic recovery ever
- Got the U.S. to rely on green energy
- Brought people together
- Changed how Washington works
- Fundamentally changed the nation

Anything bad that happened was the republicans' fault. All you C0|\|$ are just racists that you can't see this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's be clear. The use of the word "sambo" is obviously a racist slur.

Why can't folks criticize the incumbent without focusing on his racial background?

If he did every single thing he has already done and said virtually every word he has spoken and proposed the same policies but was a white guy, would he be deserving of any less criticism?

Fuck. It's not his race that makes him objectionable. It is the way he governs.

Ronnie only freed tens of millions from the crushing oppression of Soviet Communism and revitalized the US economy too

And what the left hates most of all about Reagan?

He said it's okay to be proud of being an American. A slap in the face to the left after the Carter Admin, which was so bad the government had to officially measure how miserable people were.

Top 5 is pretty well locked up

Lincoln
FDR
Washington
Jefferson
Teddy Roosevelt

Obama will end up in the next five

LOl, the world (most other countries) is falling apart all around us the same as our is, but Obama will be known for saving it..

my gawd barf

I'm not sure who is considered such as of now, Ronnie (laughably), FDR maybe? Washington? Lincoln?

:eusa_eh:

Lincoln is usually regarded as the best President by most scholars, due to his keeping the Union together (though I personally would suggest that that was a misdeed on his part). FDR and Washington tend to be the other two contenders for that title. Personally, I consider Washington to be the greatest President. The reluctant servant, no other President can be said to have had the good of the country as forefront as Washington did.

Obama, I don't think, will be remembered as being an especially good or bad President. He'll be remembered as the first black President, obviously. Though I do think that Obama will be remembered as the first President of a new hyper partisan era of American politics, and he may get some extra credit for his centrist.

Ronnie only freed tens of millions from the crushing oppression of Soviet Communism and revitalized the US economy too

And what the left hates most of all about Reagan?

He said it's okay to be proud of being an American. A slap in the face to the left after the Carter Admin, which was so bad the government had to officially measure how miserable people were.

that's why so many officers and NCOs left the services because of Reagan and Iran-Contra.

You are delusional fascist.

Why can't folks criticize the incumbent without focusing on his racial background?

If he did every single thing he has already done and said virtually every word he has spoken and proposed the same policies but was a white guy, would he be deserving of any less criticism?

Look what the cat dragged in. Welcome back, man.

Look what the cat dragged in. Welcome back, man.

Well, in fairness, the cat was either very ill or had a massive hairball.

Obama won't be remember for anything, except being the first black President elected and growing this government to make the people SLAVES OF IT..a shame he didn't do more than act like a hateful raging dictator wannabe

President Bush is the best president in my lifetime.

He is the first president to ever take the fight to the terrorists, instead of impotenly waiting for more attacks, like every prior american president has done.

Also unemployment was very low under Pres. Bush. The average unemployment rate was 5.3% during both his terms.

Toward the end it went up due to the mortgage bubble created by Clinton's policy to give mortgages to unqualifed people and Barney Frank refusing to regulate Fannie and Freddie.

Obama took it up to double digits, and kept it high until the present.

Obama's average unemployment rate was 9.2% for his first four years.

Forum List

Back